Everybody asks me why I am smiling from ear to ear...

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
Robotic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1130
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:48 pm

Everybody asks me why I am smiling from ear to ear...

Post by Robotic »

:stylin:

User avatar
Robotic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1130
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:48 pm

Re: Everybody asks me why I am smiling from ear to ear...

Post by Robotic »

:stylin: :dj:
User avatar
Robotic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1130
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:48 pm

Re: Everybody asks me why I am smiling from ear to ear...

Post by Robotic »

Image
User avatar
Amira143
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4471
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:47 am

Re: Everybody asks me why I am smiling from ear to ear...

Post by Amira143 »

Are you pregnant?
User avatar
Robotic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1130
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:48 pm

Re: Everybody asks me why I am smiling from ear to ear...

Post by Robotic »

Amira143 wrote:Are you pregnant?
HOW DID YOU FIGURE THAT OUT?! You are a genius. That was exactly what I was trying to tell with the video and gif. :shock: :o
User avatar
Amira143
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4471
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:47 am

Re: Everybody asks me why I am smiling from ear to ear...

Post by Amira143 »

Well congrats!! Image
User avatar
Robotic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1130
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:48 pm

Re: Everybody asks me why I am smiling from ear to ear...

Post by Robotic »

Thank you.

Image
User avatar
salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7692
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:15 am
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Re: Everybody asks me why I am smiling from ear to ear...

Post by salool »

You had problems getting pregnant miya...wa maxay farxadan siyaadada ihi.Lama sheegsheego inaad uur leedahy, siiba dad aanad aqoon.Forumkan cid kasta way joogta marka isha dadka iska ilaaliya.

Mashallah ilaahy ha ku fudaydiyo.
YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6441
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:12 pm
Location: You're always there & I'm always elsewhere

Re: Everybody asks me why I am smiling from ear to ear...

Post by YummyMummy »

Maa shaa Allah hun, it's a great blessing, enjoy the coming months & take it easy :clap:

Salool's advice :up: :up:
User avatar
MujahidAishah
Posts: 16994
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:32 pm
Location: Garisadi Guryosamo Goljano ku nool

Re: Everybody asks me why I am smiling from ear to ear...

Post by MujahidAishah »

I was going to say you had some great sex last night but guess I was right :dj:

Congratulations
User avatar
Amira143
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4471
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:47 am

Re: Everybody asks me why I am smiling from ear to ear...

Post by Amira143 »

AishahWaqooyi wrote:I was going to say you had some great sex last night but guess I was right :dj:

Congratulations

:lol: :lol:
Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5689
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Everybody asks me why I am smiling from ear to ear...

Post by Rambie »

Your avatar :damn: :sadcam: :scusthov: :
User avatar
wasabi
Posts: 243
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:36 pm

Re: Everybody asks me why I am smiling from ear to ear...

Post by wasabi »

Congratulations to the race winning sperm
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”