Do you associate memes with members?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
waryaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5892
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2001 7:00 pm

Do you associate memes with members?

Post by waryaa »

I don't know why but BV :rose: comes to mind each time I see this image. It is like 100% of the times.

:lupe:
User avatar
Thuganomics
Posts: 14075
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:56 pm
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Re: Do you associate memes with members?

Post by Thuganomics »

That's definitely BV :lol:


These two are Aisha

Image

Image
User avatar
waryaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5892
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2001 7:00 pm

Re: Do you associate memes with members?

Post by waryaa »

Lol. So it is not only me :mrgreen:
YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6441
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:12 pm
Location: You're always there & I'm always elsewhere

Re: Do you associate memes with members?

Post by YummyMummy »

Basra before the laughing baby/dancing arab :dj: :stylin: :eat:
YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6441
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:12 pm
Location: You're always there & I'm always elsewhere

Re: Do you associate memes with members?

Post by YummyMummy »

Menace with his countless sons, mix of :meles: & :win:
Menace with the ladies :shaq:
Menace with mods :whoa:
User avatar
Thuganomics
Posts: 14075
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:56 pm
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Re: Do you associate memes with members?

Post by Thuganomics »

^
Basra used to do my box in with that DJ smiley.She don't use it as much now though
YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6441
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:12 pm
Location: You're always there & I'm always elsewhere

Re: Do you associate memes with members?

Post by YummyMummy »

coz she found the laughing baby, then replaced it with the dancing arab gif :lol:
User avatar
waryaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5892
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2001 7:00 pm

Re: Do you associate memes with members?

Post by waryaa »

YummyMummy wrote:Basra before the laughing baby/dancing arab :dj: :stylin: :eat:
qorexeey...
YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6441
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:12 pm
Location: You're always there & I'm always elsewhere

Re: Do you associate memes with members?

Post by YummyMummy »

^ I see, she was before my time.

Osman/Twist :troll: he's missed.
User avatar
FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5301
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm

Re: Do you associate memes with members?

Post by FieldMarshalMenace »

YummyMummy wrote:Menace with his countless sons, mix of :meles: & :win:
Menace with the ladies :shaq:
Menace with mods :whoa:
She done figure me out :meles:
YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6441
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:12 pm
Location: You're always there & I'm always elsewhere

Re: Do you associate memes with members?

Post by YummyMummy »

^ :lol: I like the "ukaadiya" one for the mods, and your DP matches this one :snoop: but Amira usually uses it against you & others

:| DisplacedDirac
User avatar
MujahidAishah
Posts: 16994
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:32 pm
Location: Garisadi Guryosamo Goljano ku nool

Re: Do you associate memes with members?

Post by MujahidAishah »

Thuganomics wrote:That's definitely BV :lol:


These two are Aisha

Image

Image
:ufdup:
User avatar
Amira143
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4471
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:47 am

Re: Do you associate memes with members?

Post by Amira143 »

Yummy: :clap:

Bella/Essence: :D

Evol: :heart:

Soph: :Shrug:
User avatar
BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 23249
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 pm
Location: On Idman's mind

Re: Do you associate memes with members?

Post by BlackVelvet »

:lol:


I think it's because I am left dumbfounded by a lot of the things I see



This :mrgreen: I associate with Paddington Bear. He hasn't been around for years but to me it's more his than anyone else's


Kambuli :!: I don't think I've ever seen anyone else use it


DisplacedDirac :| , no one can pull it off like her :rose:
Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5689
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Do you associate memes with members?

Post by Rambie »

Thug :lol:
OD :)
Hodan :?

Lancer :mindblown:
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”