Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
Waa tilaabo Horay looqaaday. I remember when Jandier Frazier told AHN abdullaahi Yusuf and AM Geedi to meet her at the transit in Nairobi as she had no time for them. Hillary asked Sheikh Shariif to meet her during lunch time at her important conference with other african Countries.
Waa Sidaas uunbaa naloo bahdili jiray before today.
I know right, waa Talaabo horay looqaaday, and I heard he flew in on Air Force Two, which normally carries VP and State Secretary. I am glad the new tarmac could handle it.