It's not that seriousIdman702 wrote:PO: you don't make sense. I didn't acknowledge him in the first place. If I mentioned him then yeah I would take it but you mentioned me first.
What's in your purse/wallet?
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- SultanOrder
- Posts: 21695
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:10 pm
- Location: Peace!
Re: What's in your purse/wallet?
Re: What's in your purse/wallet?
You made it seem like it and I was breaking it down for you..SultanOrder wrote:It's not that seriousIdman702 wrote:PO: you don't make sense. I didn't acknowledge him in the first place. If I mentioned him then yeah I would take it but you mentioned me first.![]()
- SultanOrder
- Posts: 21695
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:10 pm
- Location: Peace!
Re: What's in your purse/wallet?
Haye my badIdman702 wrote:You made it seem like it and I was breaking it down for you..SultanOrder wrote:It's not that seriousIdman702 wrote:PO: you don't make sense. I didn't acknowledge him in the first place. If I mentioned him then yeah I would take it but you mentioned me first.![]()
So...... How was your day?
Re: What's in your purse/wallet?
SultanOrder wrote:
So...... How was your day?
Do you actually care about my day or you're trying to diffuse the situation you started
It was good alhamdulillah. How was your day?
- SultanOrder
- Posts: 21695
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:10 pm
- Location: Peace!
Re: What's in your purse/wallet?
Trying to diffuse the situation I really wanted to hang out with AOCIdman702 wrote:SultanOrder wrote:
So...... How was your day?
Do you actually care about my day or you're trying to diffuse the situation you started
It was good alhamdulillah. How was your day?
Beautiful day, but lots to do, gonna take a short nap as soon as I get home. Is it weird that I'm excited for it?
Re: What's in your purse/wallet?
SultanOrder wrote:
Trying to diffuse the situation I really wanted to hang out with AOC![]()
Beautiful day, but lots to do, gonna take a short nap as soon as I get home. Is it weird that I'm excited for it?
If you really want to hang out with AOC, I know which super America he buys coffee and donuts from in the morning. You can spot him yelling at the stale donuts but still biting them because he's hungry.
No it's not weird that you're excited about taking a nap like a 70 year old guy
I took a cat nap also, because it was cloudy and rainy.
- SultanOrder
- Posts: 21695
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:10 pm
- Location: Peace!
Re: What's in your purse/wallet?
Yelling at donutsIdman702 wrote:SultanOrder wrote:
Trying to diffuse the situation I really wanted to hang out with AOC![]()
Beautiful day, but lots to do, gonna take a short nap as soon as I get home. Is it weird that I'm excited for it?
If you really want to hang out with AOC, I know which super America he buys coffee and donuts from in the morning. You can spot him yelling at the stale donuts but still biting them because he's hungry.
No it's not weird that you're excited about taking a nap like a 70 year old guy![]()
I took a cat nap also, because it was cloudy and rainy.

Let's follow him secretly and make a documentary about him, we can title it "Behind the grumpy mask", I think we could win Emmys for it lol
It's sunny n cool, best time to take a 70 year old nap.

Re: What's in your purse/wallet?
I am about that stalker life, I would probably sneak attack him for the all the comments he made.SultanOrder wrote:
Yelling at donuts
Let's follow him secretly and make a documentary about him, we can title it "Behind the grumpy mask", I think we could win Emmys for it lol
It's sunny n cool, best time to take a 70 year old nap.
I like taking naps when it's gloomy and rainy. I lit candles and fall asleep like a baby.
- SultanOrder
- Posts: 21695
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:10 pm
- Location: Peace!
Re: What's in your purse/wallet?
Did you just admit to being a stalker?
.... Well look at the time got to go....
.... Slowly exits thread.....
.... Slowly exits thread.....
Re: What's in your purse/wallet?
SultanOrder wrote:Did you just admit to being a stalker?.... Well look at the time got to go....
.... Slowly exits thread.....

Wallahi it was a typo. I meant to say I am not about that stalker life.

- SultanOrder
- Posts: 21695
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:10 pm
- Location: Peace!
Re: What's in your purse/wallet?
ikea family card
An expired nus card
4 visa debit cards for my 4 accounts
American express (gold)
My bookkeeper, accountant and Jewish Solicitor
Nectar
Exerzise4less gyme card
Driving license
Tesco points card
UK NI card
Few unmentionables
And few other bits
An expired nus card
4 visa debit cards for my 4 accounts
American express (gold)
My bookkeeper, accountant and Jewish Solicitor
Nectar
Exerzise4less gyme card
Driving license
Tesco points card
UK NI card
Few unmentionables
And few other bits
-
grandpakhalif
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 30687
- Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:32 am
- Location: Darul Kufr
- Contact:
Re: What's in your purse/wallet?
Driver license
Debit card
Picture of the late Sheikh Osama
zigzags
Debit card
Picture of the late Sheikh Osama
zigzags
- Thuganomics
- Posts: 14075
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:56 pm
- Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning
Re: What's in your purse/wallet?
^
Shorly after 911 I losta phone with UBL as my screensaver I was waiting for that knock on the door but it nevercame.I guess the phone was too good for whoever found it to report
Shorly after 911 I losta phone with UBL as my screensaver I was waiting for that knock on the door but it nevercame.I guess the phone was too good for whoever found it to report
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- -1 Replies
- 0 Views
-
Last post by weinoll
-
- 6 Replies
- 1427 Views
-
Last post by lasanodboi
-
- 11 Replies
- 923 Views
-
Last post by Complicated19
-
- 6 Replies
- 670 Views
-
Last post by Sadaam_Mariixmaan
-
- 9 Replies
- 726 Views
-
Last post by COSTA
-
- 4 Replies
- 859 Views
-
Last post by blizzard90
-
- 22 Replies
- 1684 Views
-
Last post by east_chick
-
- 0 Replies
- 405 Views
-
Last post by shidow1
-
- 0 Replies
- 626 Views
-
Last post by barbados

