Anyhow, why are you bragging about work when you stated you stay house whole day? That illness has no cure....
Somali shot dead in a hit and run execution style
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
Re: Somali shot dead in a hit and run execution style
I don't have to prove any thing to you, bum. How can any man live in America, raise a family, and don't work? You think it is like Canada where your gay friends help you to get government support? This place, one has to work and make a decent living in order to get by.
Anyhow, why are you bragging about work when you stated you stay house whole day? That illness has no cure....
Anyhow, why are you bragging about work when you stated you stay house whole day? That illness has no cure....
-
AbdiJohnson
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5957
- Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:24 pm
- Location: Slave of Western Values
Re: Somali shot dead in a hit and run execution style
gegiroor wrote:I don't have to improve any thing, you bum. How can any man live in America, raie a family, and don't work? You think it is like Canada where your gay friends help you to get government support? This place, one has to work and make a decent living in order to get by.
Anyhow, why are you bragging about work when you stated you stay house whole day? That illness has no cure....

Its not that you don't have to... its that can't do it... because you don't work.
30+ year old man with kids and chronically unemployed. You came from Somalia to have a better life. Don't you feel dirty?
I am,
Abdi "You should be ashamed of yourself" Johnson
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: Somali shot dead in a hit and run execution style
gegiroor wrote:I don't have to prove any thing to you, bum. How can any man live in America, raise a family, and don't work? You think it is like Canada where your gay friends help you to get government support? This place, one has to work and make a decent living in order to get by.
Anyhow, why are you bragging about work when you stated you stay house whole day? That illness has no cure....
gegiroor
Re: Somali shot dead in a hit and run execution style
@AJ, I aint stay home like you do. What kind of a man stays home 24 hours and tells the world about it?


- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: Somali shot dead in a hit and run execution style
AJ
u and Advo, and Yummy and Thuganomics. have something is common. Obesity.
u and Advo, and Yummy and Thuganomics. have something is common. Obesity.
-
AbdiJohnson
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5957
- Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:24 pm
- Location: Slave of Western Values
Re: Somali shot dead in a hit and run execution style
Basra, I'm jiggly

It hit you in the heart didn't it? Unemployed Gegiroor, you are a disgrace to anyone who cares about you.
I went to the gym and did some errands. Ill be home all day. I like staying home. What's your point? If I didn't have stuff to do, I wouldn't have left anywhere. Gegiroor you will appreciate staying home once you become employed. The only reason you should be outside is dropping off resumes or for interviews. Your ass should be in the house applying from your computer.
I am,
Abdi "This goes for the rest of the chronically unemployed" Johnson
gegiroor wrote:@AJ, I aint stay home like you do. What kind of a man stays home 24 hours and tells the world about it?

It hit you in the heart didn't it? Unemployed Gegiroor, you are a disgrace to anyone who cares about you.
I went to the gym and did some errands. Ill be home all day. I like staying home. What's your point? If I didn't have stuff to do, I wouldn't have left anywhere. Gegiroor you will appreciate staying home once you become employed. The only reason you should be outside is dropping off resumes or for interviews. Your ass should be in the house applying from your computer.
I am,
Abdi "This goes for the rest of the chronically unemployed" Johnson
- MujahidAishah
- Posts: 16994
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:32 pm
- Location: Garisadi Guryosamo Goljano ku nool
Re: Somali shot dead in a hit and run execution style
Abdi don't be snitching about the streets..otherwise you'll be next on the list
guess that's why you hide out at home
I am
AIshah "who shot ya " Waqooyi
guess that's why you hide out at home
I am
AIshah "who shot ya " Waqooyi
Re: Somali shot dead in a hit and run execution style
Basra and her old cadaan women friends doing their usual get together. The black woman in the video is BasraBasra- wrote:gegiroor wrote:I don't have to prove any thing to you, bum. How can any man live in America, raise a family, and don't work? You think it is like Canada where your gay friends help you to get government support? This place, one has to work and make a decent living in order to get by.
Anyhow, why are you bragging about work when you stated you stay house whole day? That illness has no cure....
gegiroor
But MY DEAR--- u r NOT a 'man'! Definitely u don't have to raise a family. Why are we lying?
[youtube]watch?v=UA3ZVhJCyiE[/youtube]
Last edited by gegiroor on Sun May 17, 2015 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
AbdiJohnson
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5957
- Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:24 pm
- Location: Slave of Western Values
Re: Somali shot dead in a hit and run execution style
I haven't dropped any names thoughAishah wrote:Abdi don't be snitching about the streets..otherwise you'll be next on the list
guess that's why you hide out at home
I am
AIshah "who shot ya " Waqooyi
I am,
Abdi Johnson
Re: Somali shot dead in a hit and run execution style
Aishah wrote:Abdi don't be snitching about the streets..otherwise you'll be next on the list
guess that's why you hide out at home
I am
AIshah "who shot ya " Waqooyi
-
SolidCamel
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1603
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:47 am
Re: Somali shot dead in a hit and run execution style
LOL Aishah is GOATAishah wrote:Abdi don't be snitching about the streets..otherwise you'll be next on the list
guess that's why you hide out at home
I am
AIshah "who shot ya " Waqooyi

Re: Somali shot dead in a hit and run execution style
Abdi, go find yourself a girlfriend and get out of the house you weirdo.AbdiJohnson wrote:Yes. I like to stay home. You've brought it up like 5 times in the past week. I also like yanking it twice a daygegiroor wrote:Basra- wrote:AJ is not going to be missing anytime soon. She is a chubby introvert who is immobile.
![]()
![]()
AJ stated he does not leave the house and why he can't leave has already been explained.
What's your point unemployed Gegiroor?
I am,
Abdi "You're a weird guy" Johnson
- MujahidAishah
- Posts: 16994
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:32 pm
- Location: Garisadi Guryosamo Goljano ku nool
Re: Somali shot dead in a hit and run execution style
I'm just tryna help you out solid might make ppl aware of Snet since he has your number you don't want skinny on your back they will shoot you and take your two pizza qaado aswell.. I don't want meance to lose a son since waa gabdhooley 
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2 Replies
- 769 Views
-
Last post by ModerateMuslim
-
- 9 Replies
- 1790 Views
-
Last post by Advo
-
- 32 Replies
- 5389 Views
-
Last post by Spursman
-
- 25 Replies
- 3059 Views
-
Last post by STREET_SWEEPERR
-
- 9 Replies
- 1186 Views
-
Last post by jamal9
-
- 20 Replies
- 2202 Views
-
Last post by Theguardian
-
- 24 Replies
- 2966 Views
-
Last post by Nabeela
-
- 0 Replies
- 780 Views
-
Last post by blizzard90
-
- 32 Replies
- 3541 Views
-
Last post by Basra-
-
- 35 Replies
- 3517 Views
-
Last post by Ureysoo