Brought to you by Menace ..a Somali mother hiding in the freezer " I got 6 kids no die..I came here 4 Somali coffee" du
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
-
SolidCamel
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1603
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:47 am
Brought to you by Menace ..a Somali mother hiding in the freezer " I got 6 kids no die..I came here 4 Somali coffee" du
During robbery
That's the video of Somali dudes killing Somali store owners in Minneapolis..
On this other link here you need to listen to the 911 call of panicky Xaliimo who locked herself in the freezer while dudes were killing the store owners..it's sad but bro there's gonna be at times u gonna laugh specially when she says to the 911 dispatcher " sir you talk too much"
Crazy yo... Here's the link to the 911 call
http://www.mprnews.org/story/2011/10/31 ... i-sentence
That's the video of Somali dudes killing Somali store owners in Minneapolis..
On this other link here you need to listen to the 911 call of panicky Xaliimo who locked herself in the freezer while dudes were killing the store owners..it's sad but bro there's gonna be at times u gonna laugh specially when she says to the 911 dispatcher " sir you talk too much"
Crazy yo... Here's the link to the 911 call
http://www.mprnews.org/story/2011/10/31 ... i-sentence
- SiennaEarth
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2863
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:28 am
- Location: Inhale the good, exhale the bad!
Re: Brought to you by Menace ..a Somali mother hiding in the freezer " I got 6 kids no die..I came here 4 Somali coffee"
The way I rolled my eyes at the end when they played K'naan. 
Anyway North American and Canadian Somalis are fxxked up I'm not surprised. SMH what's weird is he chose to rob a Somali store out of all stores.
Anyway North American and Canadian Somalis are fxxked up I'm not surprised. SMH what's weird is he chose to rob a Somali store out of all stores.
- SiennaEarth
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2863
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:28 am
- Location: Inhale the good, exhale the bad!
Re: Brought to you by Menace ..a Somali mother hiding in the freezer " I got 6 kids no die..I came here 4 Somali coffee"
SMH why do American police talk so much? I'm at a store, theres a robbery, I heard gunshots, I'm in so and so area should have been sufficient enough yet he's asking 21 questions smh. Also don't police over there have tracking devices where they can track down where the phone call was made?
- gedo_gurl
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9331
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Habartaa Buufkeed....!
- Contact:
Re: Brought to you by Menace ..a Somali mother hiding in the freezer " I got 6 kids no die..I came here 4 Somali coffee"
Somali Americans are interesting. Either they're successful or a complete waste of a successful human embryo.
-
YummyMummy
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 6441
- Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:12 pm
- Location: You're always there & I'm always elsewhere
Re: Brought to you by Menace ..a Somali mother hiding in the freezer " I got 6 kids no die..I came here 4 Somali coffee"
US-ers 
Allah ha u naxariisto kuwii dhintey iyo ehelkooda, aamiin.

Allah ha u naxariisto kuwii dhintey iyo ehelkooda, aamiin.
Re: Brought to you by Menace ..a Somali mother hiding in the freezer " I got 6 kids no die..I came here 4 Somali coffee"
Solid why are you bring back what happened 6 years ago? 
But you British people are dying for American Passport.


But you British people are dying for American Passport.


-
SolidCamel
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1603
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:47 am
Re: Brought to you by Menace ..a Somali mother hiding in the freezer " I got 6 kids no die..I came here 4 Somali coffee"
I am still trying to understand why you feel the need to bring this nonsensical bollocks from someone. Hadaad aduu la iman lahayd sheeko xumadan, waala fahmi kari lahaa. Whats the point?
Anyway you seem like the type, ree Borama would call " Dhiidh Laba Shidhlay ah", in other words errand boys.
Mida kale ,this menace thing, what does he get out of this thuggish journalism with the long titles lol,? is it like his daily fix or something. Assuming he is on sanctions, muu aduunyadiisa dhinac galo. Godamnn it some Somali guys are just extremely weird.
Anyway you seem like the type, ree Borama would call " Dhiidh Laba Shidhlay ah", in other words errand boys.
Mida kale ,this menace thing, what does he get out of this thuggish journalism with the long titles lol,? is it like his daily fix or something. Assuming he is on sanctions, muu aduunyadiisa dhinac galo. Godamnn it some Somali guys are just extremely weird.
- Hodan94
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4931
- Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:16 pm
- Location: cirka iyo dhulka dhexdooda.
Re: Brought to you by Menace ..a Somali mother hiding in the freezer " I got 6 kids no die..I came here 4 Somali coffee"
An american passport is so unpopular abroad that there woukd be a huge risk in you being taken as a hostage compared to other more passports that are quite neutral in international affairs.Idman702 wrote:Solid why are you bring back what happened 6 years ago?
But you British people are dying for American Passport.
Re: Brought to you by Menace ..a Somali mother hiding in the freezer " I got 6 kids no die..I came here 4 Somali coffee"
That was so cruel and savage, shooting someone in the back 3 times.
Am glad he was sentanced to life in prison. Xolo foqol xolo.
Am glad he was sentanced to life in prison. Xolo foqol xolo.
- jalaaludin5
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8832
- Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:37 am
- Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”
Re: Brought to you by Menace ..a Somali mother hiding in the freezer " I got 6 kids no die..I came here 4 Somali coffee"
Did someone say this happened 6 years ago?
-
-
-
AUN.
-
-
-
AUN.
Re: Brought to you by Menace ..a Somali mother hiding in the freezer " I got 6 kids no die..I came here 4 Somali coffee"
People making excuses for him 

Re: Brought to you by Menace ..a Somali mother hiding in the freezer " I got 6 kids no die..I came here 4 Somali coffee"
Did you get wronged by an MJ from Minneapolis?anzeloti wrote:Minneahopeless
![]()
What's with your hate for that town?
- MujahidAishah
- Posts: 16994
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:32 pm
- Location: Garisadi Guryosamo Goljano ku nool
Re: Brought to you by Menace ..a Somali mother hiding in the freezer " I got 6 kids no die..I came here 4 Somali coffee"
Is it wrong i laughed at the phone call
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 48 Replies
- 3672 Views
-
Last post by 1nemansquad
-
- 0 Replies
- 430 Views
-
Last post by toothless
-
- 27 Replies
- 3154 Views
-
Last post by Keyblade
-
- 3 Replies
- 621 Views
-
Last post by SiennaEarth
-
- 3 Replies
- 2002 Views
-
Last post by ironbird
-
- 2 Replies
- 912 Views
-
Last post by AgentOfChaos
-
- 0 Replies
- 536 Views
-
Last post by Daanyeer
-
- 11 Replies
- 924 Views
-
Last post by The_Patriot
-
- 20 Replies
- 1326 Views
-
Last post by AbdiWahab252
-
- 49 Replies
- 10870 Views
-
Last post by AirBitaale
