Omg I lost my shape...help
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- salool
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7692
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:15 am
- Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."
Re: Omg I lost my shape...help
Naa alxamdulilah dheh hadu balaayada ilaahy ka jaray.Dabo wax ka foolxumo badan ma jirto.
Plz share everything you did to get rid of it.
Plz share everything you did to get rid of it.
Re: Omg I lost my shape...help
looooooool
somalidu waa weird race, female is overweight and male is too skinny
somalidu waa weird race, female is overweight and male is too skinny
Re: Omg I lost my shape...help
salool wrote:Naa alxamdulilah dheh hadu balaayada ilaahy ka jaray.Dabo wax ka foolxumo badan ma jirto.
Plz share everything you did to get rid of it.
Jooojii waxad ku hadleysid, dhiiga igu karay markan aqriyey "dabo wax ka foolxumo badan ma jirta"
A woman without curves is like a pair of jeans with no pockets , you don't know where to put your hands. Yaan laga maqlin waxas mar danbe
Booty and thighs
if you lack those, you are nothing to us, nothing!! 
- FAH1223
- webmaster
- Posts: 33847
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:31 pm
- Location: THE MOST POWERFUL CITY IN THE WORLD
- Contact:
Re: Omg I lost my shape...help
You should lift weights
- salool
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7692
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:15 am
- Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."
Re: Omg I lost my shape...help
Xaamudu, dhibta ay leedahy hadaad ogtahay ilaamad yaabten.Saqajaan kasta isha ayuu kula raaceya...wax kasta ood xidhan tahay way ka so dhex boodi.You cant find a decent jacket that fits without ur butt sticking out.I truly hate it.
I envy women with laxoox dabo.
I envy women with laxoox dabo.
Re: Omg I lost my shape...help
there should a law making it mandatory women do squats from a young age. lots of wars and violence would be prevented this way
-
PrinceNugaalHawd
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3235
- Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:26 pm
- Location: Khaatumo / Jubbaland
Re: Omg I lost my shape...help
Booty is everything lol,
I don't thinks Somalis back home care for it.
I don't thinks Somalis back home care for it.
Re: Omg I lost my shape...help
In the West, skinny women are highly favored. In Somalia, overweight women with all of the 'xalus' that comes with it were highly favored. So, to Smile, it all depends on your perspective and whom you want to impress. After you met with the right guy and plan to marry him, that is when you should start working on what look the two of you would prefer. At this point, I can't recommend any thing to you!
-
QuantumSatis
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 390
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:08 pm
Re: Omg I lost my shape...help
Must be sad to be a female and have no Dabo. That is a big asset for a female.
- Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7665
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:52 am
- Location: Jubbaland
Re: Omg I lost my shape...help
war bax my husband to be ba Sa igu rabee...not all men are into futo wenyn. I just wanna look more feminine.Xamud. wrote:salool wrote:Naa alxamdulilah dheh hadu balaayada ilaahy ka jaray.Dabo wax ka foolxumo badan ma jirto.
Plz share everything you did to get rid of it.
Jooojii waxad ku hadleysid, dhiiga igu karay markan aqriyey "dabo wax ka foolxumo badan ma jirta"
A woman without curves is like a pair of jeans with no pockets , you don't know where to put your hands. Yaan laga maqlin waxas mar danbe![]()
Booty and thighsif you lack those, you are nothing to us, nothing!!
- Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7665
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:52 am
- Location: Jubbaland
Re: Omg I lost my shape...help
so what type of carbs should i add to my plate? And please make me the list of the workouts...it has to be fun and easyeliteSomali wrote:You worked out like a maniac didn't ya?Now comes the real challenge because eating heavy food like some suggested will not guarantee a return to your former shape. The food may very well end up in your tummy. Can you imagine the way you are now plus an enlarged calool? Continue to work out but you'll need to adjust your work out. Do less cardio and exert extra pressure on your calool and yes, ignore squats and lunges. Start exercise that'll tone you up rather than make you lose more weight. lastly, you'll need to eat a bit more food than you currently do but do not overeat because things could get worse. Add one more heavy plate full of carbs to your current diet plus one snack, and exercise less intensively. You might not get back your former shape but you'll definitely see a change. Good luck.
Let me know if you want me to make you a list of workout you'll need.
Re: Omg I lost my shape...help
I always thought you had big ole booty with nice boobs to match. I guess you're just one of those unlucky xalimos that ain't blessed in the front and back department. 
- Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7665
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:52 am
- Location: Jubbaland
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 0 Replies
- 1231 Views
-
Last post by Oxy-
-
- 5 Replies
- 701 Views
-
Last post by Basra-
-
- 2 Replies
- 526 Views
-
Last post by Grant
-
- 91 Replies
- 7938 Views
-
Last post by qoraxeey
-
- 2 Replies
- 798 Views
-
Last post by KingMX
-
- 6 Replies
- 1708 Views
-
Last post by military-mind
-
- 5 Replies
- 758 Views
-
Last post by D-Runner
-
- 3 Replies
- 540 Views
-
Last post by Advo
-
- 2 Replies
- 399 Views
-
Last post by General_Farax