The Project and your input
Moderator: Moderators
Re: The Project and your input
I had horn of Africa countries in mind. Those we are interacting with as somalis and those that we may have future interactions with.
Re: The Project and your input
I'm adding Ethiopia, Somaliland, Djibouti, Eritrea, Somalia and Kenya.Arcturus wrote:I had horn of Africa countries in mind. Those we are interacting with as somalis and those that we may have future interactions with.
Some ideas in terms of managing the place. I am thinking the following users are mods...at least that's the plan.
In Somalia------it's hard one but will find someone.
In Djibouti, I may bring my friend from ER Zack.
Djibouti----Monsieur Zack
Ethiopia---Ato Musiqa
Somaliland---Mudane LJ/Sicid85
Kenya---Mr. BeyondQabil
Somalia----??
Eritrea--Ato Hawzen
Even though I'm a pan-Africanist, I feel strongly related to the Horn.
That's the plan but subject to change(s). Terms and conditions apply
Little more preview...
Here we show how users can follow, ignore or not follow posts. Therefore you do not need to check your history to find articles.
http://s17.postimg.org/hykg4b5cv/forum1.jpg
http://s17.postimg.org/4t4xy7bhb/forum2.jpg
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 96 Replies
- 6720 Views
-
Last post by Hard-Rock
-
- 1 Replies
- 509 Views
-
Last post by Lacageylacag
-
- 17 Replies
- 1745 Views
-
Last post by barakaboy10
-
- 26 Replies
- 2178 Views
-
Last post by ZubeirAwal
-
- 3 Replies
- 594 Views
-
Last post by PanSomaliNationalist
-
- 10 Replies
- 1082 Views
-
Last post by muslim-man
-
- 9 Replies
- 972 Views
-
Last post by sconosciuto
-
- 9 Replies
- 3676 Views
-
Last post by zamindawari
-
- 10 Replies
- 1374 Views
-
Last post by guhad122
-
- 1 Replies
- 447 Views
-
Last post by Caytame
