I mean--that will explain this evil through out history. It is not only unique in arabs or terrorists middle eastern. Through out History--from the Greeks--the Romans--the Persians--the bombing Jacobins in England, to the bombings of Ireland, to abortions, to today middle eastern terrorist, Russian bombing down a plane, to now a karma biting back--a Russian plane brought down with a bomb. What propels human to just blindly bomb innocent people. Is there not a conscious of---wait a minute? I cant just kill innocent people---it is not right. Or is it the same as --hey---fk that! I wont be there to see the bloody limbs and heads every where. I am just going to bomb, die or walk away and enjoy my work from a distance.
To me--the fact --that this problem continue to remain unique in Humans and through out history--it tells me--Humans---have nothing to do with this. This is all pre-determined. But what is the real purpose for this pre-determinations? A lesson for us living mortals?
Allaaahu Akbaaar!
