
Photographed together: Guban, Aisha, Thuga, HooBariiska, Iyaah, and Timiro.
It's easy to guess who is who.
I honestly feel bad for Guban. Si xun ba lo baquujiyay. Alla Aisha wa xasiidad.
Moderator: Moderators



Fixed.AwRastaale wrote:Friday Kaftan

AwRastaale wrote:Friday Kaftan
Photographed together: Guban, Aisha, Thuga, HooBariiska, Iyaah, and Timiro.
It's easy to guess who is who.
I honestly feel bad for Guban. Si xun ba lo baquujiyay. Alla Aisha wa xasiidad.

Ya khuruf, who's that?AwRastaale wrote:Friday Kaftan
Photographed together: Guban, Aisha, Thuga, HooBariiska, Iyaah, and Timiro.
It's easy to guess who is who.
I honestly feel bad for Guban. Si xun ba lo baquujiyay. Alla Aisha wa xasiidad.


AwRastaale wrote:Friday Kaftan
Photographed together: Guban, Aisha, Thuga, HooBariiska, Iyaah, and Timiro.
It's easy to guess who is who.
I honestly feel bad for Guban. Si xun ba lo baquujiyay. Alla Aisha wa xasiidad.
AwRastaale wrote:I tried remembering your name.
Looks like I pay very little attention to you abaayo.
![]()


Dee caydu reeban indro.Siciid85 wrote:Dhagah!
Rer Hargisa waa fruit baskets.
Rer Burco waa Rijaal rugged(Rageedi).
OkTimiro1999 wrote:Dee caydu reeban indro.Siciid85 wrote:Dhagah!
Rer Hargisa waa fruit baskets.
Rer Burco waa Rijaal rugged(Rageedi).

Goljano straight gangstersInaayah wrote:Reer Hargeisa are straight gangsters.
Kurayda Gol Jano ayaa idinku filan.
