nonsense thread

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
Bella18
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2967
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:18 am
Location: I imagine, therefore I belong and am free.

Re: nonsense thread

Post by Bella18 »

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 27096
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:11 am
Location: ever green state

Re: nonsense thread

Post by Advo »

Bella18 wrote::pac:
This guy cracks me up so much lmaoooooo

https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/story.ph ... 0140501310
waayeel101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2799
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:15 am
Location: Anigoo dhar cad soo ma dhuuman karee dhurwaayow ma soo hagoogtaayeey

Re: nonsense thread

Post by waayeel101 »


Lol that's remind me 2010 when i have sanfra first time. I should do it again.



P.s. sanfra is not cadayso.
User avatar
Navy9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6830
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: United States of Aliens

Re: nonsense thread

Post by Navy9 »

lol

That was a good one, he is funny.
User avatar
Bella18
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2967
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:18 am
Location: I imagine, therefore I belong and am free.

Re: nonsense thread

Post by Bella18 »

Advo wrote:
This guy cracks me up so much lmaoooooo

https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/story.ph ... 0140501310
:deadrose:
User avatar
EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5196
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:59 am
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Re: nonsense thread

Post by EvolSyawla »

That guy getting the shave...funniest Somali guy Ive seen in a while hahaha poor guy





I learned how to drive. I learned how to drive manual. I learned how to drive manual in Hargeisa where crazy mofo 751 trucks fly around at top speed for deliveries. Subxanallah lol May Allah keep me safe.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”