Twist wrote:You wanna learn how to commit suicide? An annoying bitch like you should check out for good, mate. f-king hell!
Amen.
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Twist wrote:You wanna learn how to commit suicide? An annoying bitch like you should check out for good, mate. f-king hell!


lolTuushi wrote:Twist wrote:You wanna learn how to commit suicide? An annoying bitch like you should check out for good, mate. f-king hell!
Amen.Minus the suicide.He needs to really shut the fuck up.Even on ignore list,i cant escape his whining.

Ugaas, haw bixin single motheradaan warkooda. Wixii lugu soofuray ay qabaan. Hadii ay yihiin dad quman ninkii qabay baa haysan lahaa.CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC wrote:^^waxba ha baq baqlayninaa, sumu doesnt give a f what you guys think or say abt him
ps, how can you see his post when u put him on the so called ignore list? isnt the whole purpose not to see the person"s posts?
sumu, then just send the 250, the rest tell him i have had enough with you. try to find hagbad thats the best way you can saveif someone call from africa, you say i dont have money which's true, so you wont feel guilty.
easy siillll iyo naasoo samayso ka dib shilin kaa bixi maayo oo sida naagaa soomaali baad ku noolaan xoolo rag taadana bank dhigi doontaa warayso Ayeeyo iyo abeesooyinka waaweyn.Sumubaridi wrote:Wallaahi I need help. I don't know why but I have a problem saving money. I have been in America for 16 years, I have been working in 1-2 and even 3 jobs sometimes but my savings cannot go beyond $1000-$2000 ever. I do not have balwad, I do not party, I do not go out much and I do not drive expensive or payment cars etc. I just pay my bills and live normal life. I want to save money for marriage, for building a house, for starting a business etc. I am just not gonna do all this without changing something. My energy is being wasted. I am just like a slave who works for food. Its hard saaxiibayaal. Even my own family think I must have money since I work and I have been in abroad for along time. I sometimes feel like getting my whole family off and tell them to go to hell. Again, can't do it coz God knows why.
Any serious advise?


4 sano ayaan reer lahaa 4 taba waan kujiray. Aniga SN qaraabo ayaa ii joogta waan kusoo cibaadaystaa. Ajar aan kazoo raadsadaa iyo xasanaad.AyeeyoH wrote:Sumu, hadaad caawa guursatid SN ma joogin?

Maasha allah ugaas. Jzk khairan. I think cutting expenses is the solution.Hyperactive wrote:just look where to cut back. pay your self first. before you pay bills have 10 or 30 percentage of you salary as saving. rest isku akeysee. I am sure you wont die for less.
I am not a saver myself I am tired working in public sector. I need to think alternative. I believe being wealth is to be charitable and enjoy piece of mind.




