What is Isbandhays (fruit)or Vegie in English
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
-
Sumubaridi
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:24 am
What is Isbandhays (fruit)or Vegie in English
I have been told this vegie/fruit is found in Xamar. I am looking for its English name. I was told its good for old men who marry young girls.
Re: What is Isbandhays (fruit)or Vegie in English
Jew plum.Sumubaridi wrote:I have been told this vegie/fruit is found in Xamar. I am looking for its English name. I was told its good for old men who marry young girls.
Men don't eat, it's woman's fruit during pregnancy specially " walac " period.
-
Sumubaridi
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:24 am
Re: What is Isbandhays (fruit)or Vegie in English
Walac or its for increasing men energy in Sariirta?mahadalla wrote:Jew plum.Sumubaridi wrote:I have been told this vegie/fruit is found in Xamar. I am looking for its English name. I was told its good for old men who marry young girls.
Men don't eat, it's woman's fruit during pregnancy specially " walac " period.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 7 Replies
- 2652 Views
-
Last post by Warsan_Star_Muslimah
-
- 1 Replies
- 461 Views
-
Last post by Sexy_Maaha
-
- 5 Replies
- 656 Views
-
Last post by Cilmiile
-
- 19 Replies
- 5382 Views
-
Last post by kambuli
-
- 34 Replies
- 2912 Views
-
Last post by XimanJaale
-
- 14 Replies
- 1042 Views
-
Last post by Cartan Boss
-
- 4 Replies
- 678 Views
-
Last post by kalia
-
- 1 Replies
- 566 Views
-
Last post by kambuli
-
- 40 Replies
- 7933 Views
-
Last post by Enlightened~Sista
-
- 22 Replies
- 1591 Views
-
Last post by Amethyst
