I thought my life would get easier after my graduation. It didn't.
I was wondering if I can take a year out to live in Somalia/land basically to chill and learn the language?
I've lived there 3 months during the summer holiday a few years ago but I feel I want to make it lil longer.
Has anyone tried this before? How did it go?
I can make finances work, no need to worry about it.
(For young people): Have you decided to go and live in Somalia/land for a year in your gap year?
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
-
TheCadaanGuy
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 527
- Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:17 pm
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 73 Replies
- 8660 Views
-
Last post by Cheroke
-
- 5 Replies
- 991 Views
-
Last post by Khalid Ali
-
- 20 Replies
- 2155 Views
-
Last post by abdalla11
-
- 1 Replies
- 404 Views
-
Last post by MRnutritionist
-
- 0 Replies
- 460 Views
-
Last post by SunFromNorth
-
- 15 Replies
- 1632 Views
-
Last post by MrPrestige
-
- 2 Replies
- 730 Views
-
Last post by Machiavelli2
-
- 0 Replies
- 420 Views
-
Last post by Coeus
-
- 5 Replies
- 1607 Views
-
Last post by PrinceNugaalHawd
-
- 13 Replies
- 3688 Views
-
Last post by Rabshoole