I am a. Staunch supporter of garmaajo and his team I've never badmouthed him yet. I am just saying embrace the blue fag and get ur fair shareally or else ur missing out and anywhere as long as u get no uctiraaf and the world see u as Somalia I'm fine.kanadiid90 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:36 am How about No. The thing is, us "nation of saadat" unlike other Somalis see through your fake nationalism. Just yesterday y'all were shouting "xaarmajo ii geeya!" And now when y'all are dissatisfied with his selection of government here you go with "Viva SL" "northern zoomalis" ....n shit.
SL is here to stay
The conditions of Isaac to join somalia
Moderator: Moderators
- Dhulbahantking
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 749
- Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:24 pm
Re: The conditions of Isaac to join somalia
- Dhulbahantking
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 749
- Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:24 pm
Re: The conditions of Isaac to join somalia
Ur both despised by the rest of the world u have both been persecuted and almost exterminated Germany and darood. U r stuck in a triangle where as the jews are gypsies and finally settled in islrael.u share the same religion and culture. Ur both unrealistically hideous. But ur both good at business.Siciid85 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:51 amThen you don't know the Isaac mentality. I grew up in Morth America, but when I speak, you would think I just came from the plains of Hawd. My children too. Though I am an American, my heart lies in Somaliland without a doubt and if push came to shove, would absolutely Give my life for it.Thanato wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:30 amHuman beings are only loyal to the person that feeds them. Human psychology 101.Siciid85 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:20 am
It means they are smart business folk. We have idoors in Djabuti , Ethiopia, Kenya ,Uganda, Tanzania and all over the continent.
What do they have in common?
Unquestionable and unshakable loyalty to the motherland
If Greenland offers you food, security and the essentials of survival you will sing the anthem, kiss the flag and get your tin hat out when battle starts.
The day those luxuries are compromised. Loyalty to th 'motherand' goes out the window.
Just ask the European Americans what allegiance they have to continental Europe.
Isaac yar iyo wayn, wadaad and wabiin waa isku wada mabda'
I would compare the Isaac to the Jews more or less, in our close rank mentality. The rest of Somalis, you are comparable to the Europeans you speak of. Waxaan idinku mathaalaa xunbad- badeed, moojada kolba dhinac ula sabeeya
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2 Replies
- 657 Views
-
Last post by Waachis
-
- 39 Replies
- 2892 Views
-
Last post by American-Suufi
-
- 2 Replies
- 501 Views
-
Last post by KingBlack
-
- 2 Replies
- 605 Views
-
Last post by SahanGalbeed
-
- 76 Replies
- 5818 Views
-
Last post by LiquidHYDROGEN
-
- 36 Replies
- 2320 Views
-
Last post by grandpakhalif
-
- 1 Replies
- 466 Views
-
Last post by Somaliweyn Commando
-
- 36 Replies
- 3179 Views
-
Last post by Shirib
-
- 28 Replies
- 2001 Views
-
Last post by paidmonk
-
- 11 Replies
- 1406 Views
-
Last post by tightrope