
BREAKING: Jubaland “has the potential for 2-3 billion barrel oil finds”
Moderator: Moderators
-
grandpakhalif
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 30687
- Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:32 am
- Location: Darul Kufr
- Contact:
Re: BREAKING: Jubaland “has the potential for 2-3 billion barrel oil finds”
Darood is truly blessed billions of barrels found in both PL and JL ! 

-
original dervish
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 29468
- Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:08 pm
Re: BREAKING: Jubaland “has the potential for 2-3 billion barrel oil finds”
J/L is the Amazonia of Somalia.
It has huge water resources, mineral wealth, ol/gas and tremendous beaches, islands and coral reefs.
I've said it before...I will build a beech home in Koyamma inshallah.

It has huge water resources, mineral wealth, ol/gas and tremendous beaches, islands and coral reefs.
I've said it before...I will build a beech home in Koyamma inshallah.
- AbdiWahab252
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 56715
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Unity. Strength. Capital.
Re: BREAKING: Jubaland “has the potential for 2-3 billion barrel oil finds”
The typical Jeberti from Jubbaland can’t swim so how can they claim a coast?
-
Hennystreak
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 423
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:51 am
Re: BREAKING: Jubaland “has the potential for 2-3 billion barrel oil finds”
I guess we will be neighbours then as I also plan to retire there.original dervish wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:52 am J/L is the Amazonia of Somalia.
It has huge water resources, mineral wealth, ol/gas and tremendous beaches, islands and coral reefs.
I've said it before...I will build a beech home in Koyamma inshallah.![]()
![]()

-
original dervish
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 29468
- Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:08 pm
Re: BREAKING: Jubaland “has the potential for 2-3 billion barrel oil finds”
There was a video a few years back when they first started the settlement.
I'd like to see if things have progessed since those early years.
There was another video made by Bajun complaining about the settlement being made an official degma in J/Hoose.
I'd like to see if things have progessed since those early years.
There was another video made by Bajun complaining about the settlement being made an official degma in J/Hoose.

- Khalid Ali
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 32790
- Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:03 am
- Location: Suldaan Emperior Gacanyarihisa
Re: BREAKING: Jubaland “has the potential for 2-3 billion barrel oil finds”
No jabarti filth owns jubooyinka jubooyinka is the land of gaaljecel sheikhaash bajuni and dir . Marka iska raxleeyaha intu kiinyaawi joogo ..
-
original dervish
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 29468
- Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:08 pm
Re: BREAKING: Jubaland “has the potential for 2-3 billion barrel oil finds”
I think Koyama has been renamed Bandar Salaama.
Google this youtube video: Bandar Salaama ex fuumo.
You will see the Dhulbahante reer Waamo .
Ps I cant post the link for some reason
Google this youtube video: Bandar Salaama ex fuumo.
You will see the Dhulbahante reer Waamo .
Ps I cant post the link for some reason
Re: BREAKING: Jubaland “has the potential for 2-3 billion barrel oil finds”
No I got a whole bunch of your people as my property now I can do with you as I like. Maybe target practice like Kenyan trooopsReturnOfMariixmaan wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:35 amYou talk alot of shit. I got results behind my shit talking. That's difference between me and YOU.mahoka wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:15 amWe own the qurjile like hawiye own boons. We shoot qurjile civilians like Kenyan troops treat boon civilliaksReturnOfMariixmaan wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:48 am
Ina adeer. You are getting your cut. You are head of Harti Waamo as the Suldaan. Clean house up North, we'll give you the hub Ina adeer.
![]()
![]()
![]()
You never got mag for all the ppl I slaughtered. FOH
- dalalos101
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2603
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:26 pm
Re: BREAKING: Jubaland “has the potential for 2-3 billion barrel oil finds”
Yea use the oil stop cutting down the trees for fuck sake, our natural wild life has be devastated and now they want to eradicate the trees and turn it into Bari region, fix up.
- Turbulence
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2635
- Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:06 am
- Location: I take my time but I always win
Re: BREAKING: Jubaland “has the potential for 2-3 billion barrel oil finds”
Isn't it hot as hell though? I thought I read somewhere that elevation in a lot places in Jubboyinka is below sea level.original dervish wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:52 am J/L is the Amazonia of Somalia.
It has huge water resources, mineral wealth, ol/gas and tremendous beaches, islands and coral reefs.
I've said it before...I will build a beech home in Koyamma inshallah.![]()
![]()
Re: BREAKING: Jubaland “has the potential for 2-3 billion barrel oil finds”
Wa ceeb yaynan iskala gurgurin aan horay u socono qabyaalada iska dhaafno dhulka iyo kheyraadku inaka badan lkn waxan u baahanahay midnimo iyo nationhood hadii kale umada kale ba la wareegi
Xogaaga iidoorka SN ku khafiifay oo nacaybka faafiya alaha so hanuuniyo
Xogaaga iidoorka SN ku khafiifay oo nacaybka faafiya alaha so hanuuniyo
Re: BREAKING: Jubaland “has the potential for 2-3 billion barrel oil finds”
grandpakhalif wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:45 am Darood is truly blessed billions of barrels found in both PL and JL !![]()
Yes, we are
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 19 Replies
- 2376 Views
-
Last post by KyrieJama
-
- 4 Replies
- 1168 Views
-
Last post by thegoodshepherd
-
- 39 Replies
- 3941 Views
-
Last post by grandpakhalif
-
- 22 Replies
- 2262 Views
-
Last post by garoweboy
-
- 3 Replies
- 654 Views
-
Last post by LeJusticier
-
- 4 Replies
- 887 Views
-
Last post by STARKAST
-
- 7 Replies
- 955 Views
-
Last post by Gatspy
-
- 7 Replies
- 1462 Views
-
Last post by Togdeer
-
- 2 Replies
- 3535 Views
-
Last post by afisoone