PS:this place is barely recognisable.
I need closure RE:Tuushi & AoC
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- Alshabaibe
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1185
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:27 pm
I need closure RE:Tuushi & AoC
Its been a couple years but did Agent of Chaos end up marrying Tuushi? I know the former had financial caveats while the latter, commitment issues. Would be nice if either one updates their situation.
PS:this place is barely recognisable.
PS:this place is barely recognisable.
- AbdiWahab252
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 56715
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Unity. Strength. Capital.
Re: I need closure RE:Tuushi & AoC
Agent married a white girl called Tanya and lives in Florida. Tuushi kicked out her old man after he crept in late one night after a mirqaan marathon and ate the kids school lunch
- Alshabaibe
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1185
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:27 pm
Re: I need closure RE:Tuushi & AoC
Moved to Florida ah?! Bisinka, white women can turn even the coldest cynics to mushy romantics that are willing to give up their somali tea.
As for Tuushi, I empathise. AW can you not restrain yourself?! Mirqaan on a weeknight, smh. Rein it in! They don’t come more pleasant than Tuushi.
As for Tuushi, I empathise. AW can you not restrain yourself?! Mirqaan on a weeknight, smh. Rein it in! They don’t come more pleasant than Tuushi.
Re: I need closure RE:Tuushi & AoC
Good topic.
- AbkoowDhiblaawe
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14237
- Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:02 pm
- Location: chilling in Liido beach
Re: I need closure RE:Tuushi & AoC
What's good alshabaibe? Long time no see saaxiib
- Alshabaibe
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1185
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:27 pm
Re: I need closure RE:Tuushi & AoC
Warsheekh!!
wow, ma adigi ba?! It’s been too too long. Sxb, same old same old but older
How you & the fam? Ma nuuraysan?
wow, ma adigi ba?! It’s been too too long. Sxb, same old same old but older How you & the fam? Ma nuuraysan?
- FarhanYare
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 19081
- Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
- Location: Location:Location
Re: I need closure RE:Tuushi & AoC
Ah back then when this place was popping..
Re: I need closure RE:Tuushi & AoC
Baibe.habari ya maisha? This whole forum saw something that didn't exist. Impressive lol
- Alshabaibe
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1185
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:27 pm
Re: I need closure RE:Tuushi & AoC
Alhamdulilah si mbaya, za siku mingi? Snet kumepoa sana.
Re: I need closure RE:Tuushi & AoC
Alshabaibe wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:11 amTuushi, that’s disheartening but in my head you still exist.
Alhamdulilah si mbaya, za siku mingi? Snet kumepoa sana.
Lol it was that damn banter we had eh?
Alhamdulilah macaan. Tuko sawa. Watu wamepata maisha.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 4 Replies
- 635 Views
-
Last post by Twist
-
- 5 Replies
- 735 Views
-
Last post by Jam Street
-
- 36 Replies
- 2438 Views
-
Last post by CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
-
- 4 Replies
- 871 Views
-
Last post by TheblueNwhite
-
- 1 Replies
- 650 Views
-
Last post by Basra-
-
- 18 Replies
- 1689 Views
-
Last post by Lamagoodle
-
- 17 Replies
- 1755 Views
-
Last post by Daff
-
- 22 Replies
- 1898 Views
-
Last post by Hyperactive
-
- 6 Replies
- 587 Views
-
Last post by military-mind
-
- 31 Replies
- 2001 Views
-
Last post by MAD MAC