Farmaajos second term hopes smashed by Kheyre

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 30687
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:32 am
Location: Darul Kufr
Contact:

Re: Farmaajos second term hopes smashed by Kheyre

Post by grandpakhalif »

Sahal I heard Waarre demanded 2 million paycut from the 6m italy wanted to donate for the project, this was rejected by Wasiitka arimaha qorshaynta jamal. Please confirm if this is true or fake news?
User avatar
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 29214
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:33 pm
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: Farmaajos second term hopes smashed by Kheyre

Post by Voltage »

AbkoowDhiblaawe wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:39 pm
Voltage wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:46 pm
AbkoowDhiblaawe wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:02 pm Xoogaga wadaniyiinta voting gubataaa.

*Abkoow do not get mad as the following is not personal.*

The above is a prime example of the type of misinformation problem that has wreaked havoc on the Somali people.

This is reflected in both Goofyare guy who is cited as well as Abkoow who cited him and out of nowhere linked Farmaajo supporters.

This is the present draft Federal Constitution that has governed Somalia from 2012 to now;

http://hrlibrary.umn.edu/research/Somal ... on2012.pdf

In page 28, Article 89 dealing with the Election of President

Section 2 and Section 5(B) both make it clear;

1. The person being elected is an INDIVIDUAL CANDIDATE
2. His sole threshold (beyond regular qualifications like is he a citizen) is being nominated by at least 20 MPs
3. He wins if he gets 2/3 of votes of Parliament

When applied, both Hassan Sheekh and Farmaajo won election this way.

WHERE IS THE QODOB "MEESHA LAGA SAARAY" THAT SAYS THE PERSON ELECTED PRESIDENT IS THE PERSON WHO HEADS THE PARTY THAT WINS?

To "take something out", doesn't it HAVE TO EXIST TO BEGIN WITH?

WHERE has Somalia voted by Parties?

Where have Hassan Sheekh and Farmaajo previously won election because a party "they head" won parliamentary seats?

LITERALLY NO WHERE.

These ignorant, illiterate people (not you personally Abkoow) somehow came to understand that IN NORMAL PARLIAMENTARY DEMOCRACIES;

-Parties go into an election like the Labour and Tories in the UK
-If the Tories win, then someone like David Cameron who leads them becomes Prime Minister (or head of government for UK)

They literally took that true concept in almost all other parliamentary democracies and concocted some fake, misinformation that has nothing to do with Somalia, never existed, and says absolutely nothing about Farmaajo and his supporters.

Sxb with due respect. It's a fact Kheire and farmaajo was in disagreement on how the election will be held. Farmaajo wanted a one man one vote similar election which would take place in every maamul goboleed. Hence why his gov fought all maamul goboleed with tooth and nail. He wanted to plant xoogaga wadaniyiinta in every maamul goboleed so they could vote for him.

While kheire wanted a parliament election. The whole cabinet are mps and they all except Jamal n cawad support kheire.

I know who Sahal's source is.. And I believe him 100%. I've got information from the same source myself several times. And it has been spot on.

Adiga you are trying to answer this in a intellectual way. But this is Somalia bruh. Go speak to people within the gov. Don't just refute or accept sahal's claims. Adiga so ogoow and come back to us.
1. Sxb what is the official position of this government?
2. What is the official position of the UN SR as he said in Security Council over the weekend?
3. What is the official position of the Election Commission as as Halima Yareey told Security Council over the weekend?

1 man / 1 vote was supposed to take place in 2016. It is supposed to take place in 2020. It is supposed to be the future permanent electoral dispensation in Somalia.

It is not only for Farmaajo to support but everyone in Somali gov.

Howevrr, I know it won't happen in 2020. You know it won't happen.

Do you think Farmaajo who is Pres of that country and knows all its weakness AND knows the logistics of 1man/1vote having worked intimately in New York State election helping, among others, his friend become Erie County Commissioner thinks 1 man/1 vote is feasible for Somalia in 2020?

Don't make me laugh please.

Learn how to separate public face saving positions from real positions.
User avatar
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 29214
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:33 pm
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: Farmaajos second term hopes smashed by Kheyre

Post by Voltage »

P.s. I understand now it seemed like I was targeting Beled-Weyne. LOL @ wax iska dhici. I am not motivated to present anything to disprove or not the Beled-Weyne dam story and won't even remark much about it to be honest. I just think the information I came across about how Western aid is dispensed in Somalia is fascinating and more interested in sharing that info.
User avatar
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 21185
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:49 pm

Re: Farmaajos second term hopes smashed by Kheyre

Post by sahal80 »

grandpakhalif wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:03 pm Sahal I heard Waarre demanded 2 million paycut from the 6m italy wanted to donate for the project, this was rejected by Wasiitka arimaha qorshaynta jamal. Please confirm if this is true or fake news?
sxb i think you have some logic sense so you will understand this. all i was telling this guy in this thread and onther one was about the agriculture minister not the planning minister. basically when you are a federal state specially those in south central ones like JL and southwest galmudug and hirshabelle you can contact with the aid agencies who get funded by their countries or the UN. they talk to their safiiro once they got accepted by their countries they contact with you to send them full study conducted by the federal minister responsible therefore waare and ciid have been in contact for more then a year. principally they agreed 6 million but you have to tell them where they gonna expend on it and hoe and this they scrutinized so they(ciid and waare)neglected it. of course waare is corrupt moderfucker but he did his role wich is send the request. who neglected is was ciid. Ali osoble had money he owns two hotels in dubai so he was not that corrupt like waare. in his one year he built two roads for baladweyne, police station and had huge projects some of them gone to jowhar. ali osoble was belding every thing in baladweyne. under waare jowhar had more opportunities. osoble said every nstitution and ministry should have a building in baladweyne.ali madaxweyne waa dad dhiigleh i found out their ministers in hirshabelle are the most active ones and help more their villages like this deputy minister.

Ali Osoble built this



thanks god waare appointed for us this diaspora based educated guy who graduated from lafoole and mayor safiyo they changing things quickly. this guy has built new offices in his short stay. he called all companies and business men and give them contracts in nadaafada dhismaayasha wadoonyinka

caraale built this quickly



grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 30687
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:32 am
Location: Darul Kufr
Contact:

Re: Farmaajos second term hopes smashed by Kheyre

Post by grandpakhalif »

sahal80 wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:10 pm
grandpakhalif wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:03 pm Sahal I heard Waarre demanded 2 million paycut from the 6m italy wanted to donate for the project, this was rejected by Wasiitka arimaha qorshaynta jamal. Please confirm if this is true or fake news?
sxb i think you have some logic sense so you will understand this. all i was telling this guy in this thread and onther one was about the agriculture minister not the planning minister. basically when you are a federal state specially those in south central ones like JL and southwest galmudug and hirshabelle you can contact with the aid agencies who get funded by their countries or the UN. they talk to their safiiro once they got accepted by their countries they contact with you to send them full study conducted by the federal minister responsible therefore waare and ciid have been in contact for more then a year. principally they agreed 6 million but you have to tell them where they gonna expend on it and hoe and this they scrutinized so they(ciid and waare)neglected it. of course waare is corrupt moderfucker but he did his role wich is send the request. who neglected is was ciid. Ali osoble had money he owns two hotels in dubai so he was not that corrupt like waare. in his one year he built two roads for baladweyne, police station and had huge projects some of them gone to jowhar. ali osoble was belding every thing in baladweyne. under waare jowhar had more opportunities. osoble said every nstitution and ministry should have a building in baladweyne.ali madaxweyne waa dad dhiigleh i found out their ministers in hirshabelle are the most active ones and help more their villages like this deputy minister.

Ali Osoble built this



thanks god waare appointed for us this diaspora based educated guy who graduated from lafoole and mayor safiyo they changing things quickly. this guy has built new offices in his short stay. he called all companies and business men and give them contracts in nadaafada dhismaayasha wadoonyinka

caraale built this quickly



Mashallah, this is beautiful especially the basketball court, Beledweyne deserves this and much more it has potential to be the richest city in the south. You guys need to kick out corrupt Waarre and bring more technocrats like this caraale fellow. Jowhar wa iska goof xamar and should be built on Benaadir port funds, not at the cost of rer beledweyne. Abgaal need to build benadir state and include jowhar and balcad, cadale, adan yabaal etc.
User avatar
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 21185
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:49 pm

Re: Farmaajos second term hopes smashed by Kheyre

Post by sahal80 »

grandpakhalif wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:41 pm
sahal80 wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:10 pm
grandpakhalif wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:03 pm Sahal I heard Waarre demanded 2 million paycut from the 6m italy wanted to donate for the project, this was rejected by Wasiitka arimaha qorshaynta jamal. Please confirm if this is true or fake news?
sxb i think you have some logic sense so you will understand this. all i was telling this guy in this thread and onther one was about the agriculture minister not the planning minister. basically when you are a federal state specially those in south central ones like JL and southwest galmudug and hirshabelle you can contact with the aid agencies who get funded by their countries or the UN. they talk to their safiiro once they got accepted by their countries they contact with you to send them full study conducted by the federal minister responsible therefore waare and ciid have been in contact for more then a year. principally they agreed 6 million but you have to tell them where they gonna expend on it and hoe and this they scrutinized so they(ciid and waare)neglected it. of course waare is corrupt moderfucker but he did his role wich is send the request. who neglected is was ciid. Ali osoble had money he owns two hotels in dubai so he was not that corrupt like waare. in his one year he built two roads for baladweyne, police station and had huge projects some of them gone to jowhar. ali osoble was belding every thing in baladweyne. under waare jowhar had more opportunities. osoble said every nstitution and ministry should have a building in baladweyne.ali madaxweyne waa dad dhiigleh i found out their ministers in hirshabelle are the most active ones and help more their villages like this deputy minister.

Ali Osoble built this



thanks god waare appointed for us this diaspora based educated guy who graduated from lafoole and mayor safiyo they changing things quickly. this guy has built new offices in his short stay. he called all companies and business men and give them contracts in nadaafada dhismaayasha wadoonyinka

caraale built this quickly



Mashallah, this is beautiful especially the basketball court, Beledweyne deserves this and much more it has potential to be the richest city in the south. You guys need to kick out corrupt Waarre and bring more technocrats like this caraale fellow. Jowhar wa iska goof xamar and should be built on Benaadir port funds, not at the cost of rer beledweyne. Abgaal need to build benadir state and include jowhar and balcad, cadale, adan yabaal etc.
:up:
User avatar
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 29214
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:33 pm
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: Farmaajos second term hopes smashed by Kheyre

Post by Voltage »

Voltage wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:37 am I think it is time for a lesson on causation vs. correlation

Image

LITERALLY THIS IS EXACTLY LIKE IT WAS THE LAST TWO ELECTIONS SINCE THE "POST-TRANSITION"

We know what is going to happen.

1. There will NOT be 1 man/1 vote.
2. There will NOT be extension for any ELECTED government entities; whether Parliament or Pres (PM is selected by Pres so irrelevant to this)

NEITHER of those things will happen for the same reasons it did not happen the last two times;

1. Somalia's situation does not allow for 1 man/1 vote (for goodnessake they do NOT even have the resources or operation to do a census----how can you do 1man/1man if you DON'T even know how many people to expect?).

2. Somalia's situation does not allow for any extension of ELECTED government entities (by law extension can ONLY occur if Election Commission asks for 2 month and then a 4 month technical extension----there is NO LEGAL PATHWAY for government entities to get an extension).

So Sahal, NICE TRY.

There are certain things we KNOW WILL HAPPEN and you are trying to take those things WE KNOW WILL HAPPEN and trying to make it about some loss of influence by Farmaajo using CORRELATION tactics.

If Farmaajo is publicly advocating for 1 man/1 vote...that is the OFFICIAL position of EVERY GOVERNMENT SINCE THE END OF TRANSITION.

That is the OFFICIAL position of the UN and donor countries.

That is the OFFICIAL position of the Electoral Commission headed by Halima Yareey.

However, WE ALL KNOW 1 MAN/1 VOTE WILL NOT HAPPEN. WE HAVE KNOWN IT YESTERDAY. WE HAVE KNOWN IT LAST WEEK. WE HAVE KNOWN IT LAST YEAR. WE HAVE KNOWN IT DURING HASSAN SHEEKH GOVERNMENT. ETC ETC ETC.

Even before you face the reality you can't do it, the government has to first change the CONSTITUTION which right now says

1. Parliament (Upper and Lower House) choose Pres
2. The voting is based on 4.5

I don't know what mumbo jumbo you put together about Kheyre liking what parliament revision. THIS IS WHAT THE CONSTITUTION SAYS NOW.

The Parliament is having a draft election law come in either December or January.

If they continue with what CONSTITUTION says now, they have just admitted to the UN and donor countries the truth; that the Somalia cannot do 1man/1vote next election.

If they change the CONSTITUTION to imply proportional representation/1man 1 vote then it means the donor countries and UN have twisted their arm.

You literally remove "Farmaajo" from the picture and the government is facing the same situation it did under Hassan Sheekh;

"Officially" it is supposed to be working towards 1man/1man but that is absolutely impossible technically, operationally, etc.

In the end WE ALL KNOW, 1man/1vote will not happen and WE ALL KNOW there will be no extension for Pres OR Par; there is no legal pathway for extension for any government entity.

You took things that are CORRELATED and tried to make them CAUSE each other;

NICE TRY.

Oh Hi there Voltage. Did you just predict this in back in November?
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Politics - General Discussions”