SpmVeteran2 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:50 am
Ogaden does not need Zanzibarian but vice versa. If there was no Kabalax we would have seen a certain group screaming PIM! We have always been a fighting nation and will continue to fight our enemies. What we have so far is gentleman agreement where we both take a piece and neither side is overpowered otherwise it will lead to Cold War. Don’t overestimate your self Mj boy.
Qowsaarta ma xishoodan MJ are Somali citizens 2 MJ Presidents and 4 Prime ministers what have has Qowsaar ever been other than slaves in Ethiopia and Kenya.
Don't use Zanzibarian when you are a slave in 2021, Zanzibar is independent while you are in servitude.
Ilkayar Boon is thirsting to do isku Dir we are not fools. Bon Ilkayars had 2 president and 1 prime minister what has that done for you except your land looks like Mars on earth and your Bon folks screaming like Palestinians I am king in Ethiopia that you need to cry to when Hg rapes your kind in Kaxaandhaale. I am king in Kenya which you used to claim in 92 to enter Dhabaab refugee camps for a visa not anymore. Tomorrow I will rule you in Villa Somalia just like I do now in Jubaland my kingdom. A Bon that couldn’t defeat me in Villa Somalia tomorrow when I wake up how will you be able to defeat me!
SpmVeteran2 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:50 am
Ogaden does not need Zanzibarian but vice versa. If there was no Kabalax we would have seen a certain group screaming PIM! We have always been a fighting nation and will continue to fight our enemies. What we have so far is gentleman agreement where we both take a piece and neither side is overpowered otherwise it will lead to Cold War. Don’t overestimate your self Mj boy.
Qowsaarta ma xishoodan MJ are Somali citizens 2 MJ Presidents and 4 Prime ministers what have has Qowsaar ever been other than slaves in Ethiopia and Kenya.
Don't use Zanzibarian when you are a slave in 2021, Zanzibar is independent while you are in servitude.
Ilkayar Boon is thirsting to do isku Dir we are not fools. Bon Ilkayars had 2 president and 1 prime minister what has that done for you except your land looks like Mars on earth and your Bon folks screaming like Palestinians I am king in Ethiopia that you need to cry to when Hg rapes your kind in Kaxaandhaale. I am king in Kenya which you used to claim in 92 to enter Dhabaab refugee camps for a visa not anymore. Tomorrow I will rule you in Villa Somalia just like I do now in Jubaland my kingdom. A Bon that couldn’t defeat me in Villa Somalia tomorrow when I wake up how will you be able to defeat me!
When I wake up kulaha boqol sano hurdo miyaa ku jirtay markaa dabada lagaa wasaye qowsaar ibn qowsaar ibn qowsaar baa tahaye
Only a slave brags that hes the biggest house negro on the block. Of course Kikiyu and Amxaaro prefer you over other Somalis its because you do their dirty work and spy for them. Majeerteen wa nasab atleast hes a free man
grandpakhalif wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:19 pm
Only a slave brags that hes the biggest house negro on the block. Of course Kikiyu and Amxaaro prefer you over other Somalis its because you do their dirty work and spy for them. Majeerteen wa nasab atleast hes a free man
And your a Marehan boon slave ah under the boots of us in Warder and Kismayo
boon slave ah, imagine being a slave boon ah with no rights and not a single seat or MP in DDS
SpmVeteran2 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:38 pm
Desperate N&N and Ilkayar Boons tryna pin this as Mj vs Hg or OG vs Mj beef when it’s really Dahir Alasow vs 2 kids kkkk
exactly, ahmed rashid is a millionaire and he doe snot even know about this, but we will now make tyhe cold hard bulets lick the necks of this murursade kid, the MJ one and the donkey one
we will massacre them all when and if they ever come to nairobi, they messed with the wrong guy, but do not forget, its not ahmed they want, its OG they are attacking under cover and indirectly these langab garacs
ReturnOfMariixmaan wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:30 pm
f-king qowsaars who use foreigners and side with the enemies of all Darood clans that help them! This wouldn’t happen in Garowe or Garbaharey!
i heard these guys faked this to get as many clicks, they even admitted to making thousands every month on YouTube views,
He has been caught and soon may be arrested by Interpol I am hearing FGS govt will file a complaint to Interpol. This Rashiid guy maybe going away for good as their is a petition to arrest him
grandpakhalif wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:38 pm
He has been caught and soon may be arrested by Interpol I am hearing FGS govt will file a complaint to Interpol. This Rashiid guy maybe going away for good as their is a petition to arrest him
grandpakhalif wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:38 pm
He has been caught and soon may be arrested by Interpol I am hearing FGS govt will file a complaint to Interpol. This Rashiid guy maybe going away for good as their is a petition to arrest him
OG is a coward, always has been. Their motto is to attack the weak and innocent and to claim 'landheernimo'. Wallahi that dhaqan is alien to Harti, nobody can accuse us of what this shameless clan does, gang rapes, torturing, all of it. The worst part? An ogaden has no problem doing all this to his own people, galbeed Somalis were taken out by opposing REERS forget sub clan.
OG is not a fighter, the Kacaan government embellished his so called fighting prowess. If I had to liken OG to an animal; it would be a dog. All bark no bite, he'll make a scene but kick him once in the face and he will run off screaming, everyone has abused him. In Somalia he has no stake, he always needs someone's help to sustain himself, whether it was USC, Dhulhabahe in the dervish wars or Harti/Kenya providing assistance to him in Kismayo.
You really think if Harti wasn't in Kismayo you'd be holding it today? Good luck sxb, I WISH you guys expelled us, it would give Umar Maxamuud/Bicidyahaan the green light to completely move into Doolo once and for all., I would WELCOME a cold war.