Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo has thrown HSM a lifeline...!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6750
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:54 pm

Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo has thrown HSM a lifeline...!

Post by Gubbet »

Farmaajo has requested all those who value what he has to say stand down and defer to what is "BEST" for the Somali boys [and girls] in uniform...!

I have decided to abide by that request and will stand down from any and all criticism of HSM linked to the "war" effort pending an update to directive..
User avatar
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 28297
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:45 am

Re: Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo has thrown HSM a lifeline...!

Post by Murax »

Gubbet Stop

Don’t be coming in here telling us what that weak ‘Su’aashas wey adegtahay’ nigga be sayin. 4 more years Culusow over Farmaajo. Culusow walle one thing I respect about him is he doesn’t even attempt to hide what he is.
gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6005
Joined: Sun May 27, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: LONDON,U,K

Re: Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo has thrown HSM a lifeline...!

Post by gobdoon »

Ma Farmajo ha igu so hadal qaadin meeshu ka dhisi leh ciidan Somali isu dheeli tiran oo somali oo dhan masala, wuxu dhisay milishiya beleed Hawiye
Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6750
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:54 pm

Re: Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo has thrown HSM a lifeline...!

Post by Gubbet »

Murax wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:13 am Gubbet Stop

Don’t be coming in here telling us what that weak ‘Su’aashas wey adegtahay’ nigga be sayin. 4 more years Culusow over Farmaajo. Culusow walle one thing I respect about him is he doesn’t even attempt to hide what he is.
Murax, consider your response to Ahmed Madoobe's irrelevant, historically insignificant/inconsequential "momentary" reprieve past this summer.
Then consider my response.

Murax the natural environment around us is not a perfect creation of our desires subject only to that which pleases us.

Nay, it is alive, complex---it is dynamic.

The only possible response to that immune to structural vulnerabilities is to be agile, flexible----dynamic.

Siyaasad saaxiib joogto maleh, dan joogto ayeey leedahay.

Farmaajo has good reasons. I personally have adoped this recommendation.

'Dal Xoreeye' JAALLE MADAXWAYNE HASSAN SHEEKH :ehh:
Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7584
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:51 am
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Re: Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo has thrown HSM a lifeline...!

Post by Nomand »

Murax wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:13 am Gubbet Stop

Don’t be coming in here telling us what that weak ‘Su’aashas wey adegtahay’ nigga be sayin. 4 more years Culusow over Farmaajo. Culusow walle one thing I respect about him is he doesn’t even attempt to hide what he is.
💯 Farmaajo making all the wrong moves like cirro in somaliland.

Next election will be based on real referendum on hutu. The candidate that is most anti hutu will go in the final against culusow.

Opposition will accept nothing but capital moving away. We want a candidate that will say for the next two years "culusow waa Abgaal" similar to how culusow from 2018 to 2022 was shouting "farmaajo waa mareexaan"

No more weak candidates. If farmaajo wants to rescue his career he needs to tap into the anti hutu brigade - every hutu has betrayed him from qoor qoor to rooble to guudlaawe and even cali yare.
Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6750
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:54 pm

Re: Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo has thrown HSM a lifeline...!

Post by Gubbet »

gobdoon wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:41 am Ma Farmajo ha igu so hadal qaadin meeshu ka dhisi leh ciidan Somali isu dheeli tiran oo somali oo dhan masala, wuxu dhisay milishiya beleed Hawiye
Aaran Jaan viewpoints destroyed Harti and recently almost destroyed Puntland. If you notice, I am not a 5 star, irredentist nationalist or an offensive aggressiion first or even a supporter of Republican or centralized rule---all of them until recently institutional stock options in the larger package considered Marehan national Somalia party platform. I got rid of those positions because I find them toxic to Marehan and toxic to Somalia. All your views expressed summed together can be labeled "Aaran Jaan." It is other MJ themselves who will today be the first to tell you Aaran Jaan is "toxic." Disassociate yourself from toxicity!
Last edited by Gubbet on Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6750
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:54 pm

Re: Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo has thrown HSM a lifeline...!

Post by Gubbet »

Nomand wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:03 am
Murax wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:13 am Gubbet Stop

Don’t be coming in here telling us what that weak ‘Su’aashas wey adegtahay’ nigga be sayin. 4 more years Culusow over Farmaajo. Culusow walle one thing I respect about him is he doesn’t even attempt to hide what he is.
💯 Farmaajo making all the wrong moves like cirro in somaliland.

Next election will be based on real referendum on hutu. The candidate that is most anti hutu will go in the final against culusow.

Opposition will accept nothing but capital moving away. We want a candidate that will say for the next two years "culusow waa Abgaal" similar to how culusow from 2018 to 2022 was shouting "farmaajo waa mareexaan"

No more weak candidates. If farmaajo wants to rescue his career he needs to tap into the anti hutu brigade - every hutu has betrayed him from qoor qoor to rooble to guudlaawe and even cali yare.
You are both reactionary as in always reacting. How about think about proactivity once? 🤔
Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7584
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:51 am
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Re: Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo has thrown HSM a lifeline...!

Post by Nomand »

Gubbet reactionary would making a thread declaring you don't support farmaajo anymore only to change your mind the minute farmaajo releases a weak cirro like statement.

If you read my post I said these are the blueprints a candidate needs to follow inorder to reach the final with culusow in 2026. So far farmaajo will loose in round 1.
Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6750
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:54 pm

Re: Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo has thrown HSM a lifeline...!

Post by Gubbet »

Nomand wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:03 am
Murax wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:13 am Gubbet Stop

Don’t be coming in here telling us what that weak ‘Su’aashas wey adegtahay’ nigga be sayin. 4 more years Culusow over Farmaajo. Culusow walle one thing I respect about him is he doesn’t even attempt to hide what he is.
💯 Farmaajo making all the wrong moves like cirro in somaliland.

Next election will be based on real referendum on hutu. The candidate that is most anti hutu will go in the final against culusow.

Opposition will accept nothing but capital moving away. We want a candidate that will say for the next two years "culusow waa Abgaal" similar to how culusow from 2018 to 2022 was shouting "farmaajo waa mareexaan"

No more weak candidates. If farmaajo wants to rescue his career he needs to tap into the anti hutu brigade - every hutu has betrayed him from qoor qoor to rooble to guudlaawe and even cali yare.
No Marehan is going to say any of that nonsense. I mean yes strongly stake out a unique position, but "HSM WAA ABGAAL?" Really Nomand, finding a Marehan Rabbi is more probable 🤔
Last edited by Gubbet on Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6750
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:54 pm

Re: Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo has thrown HSM a lifeline...!

Post by Gubbet »

Nomand wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:20 am Gubbet reactionary would making a thread declaring you don't support farmaajo anymore only to change your mind the minute farmaajo releases a weak cirro like statement.

If you read my post I said these are the blueprints a candidate needs to follow inorder to reach the final with culusow in 2026. So far farmaajo will loose in round 1.
Ask Northkil what my topic meant since he approached me in PM literally asking me if I started that topic for "this" reason) (and he was correct). How could you give me that response Nomand? Wallahi Nomand I am disappointed man. This just tells me you there isn't much substance to your responses because your relationship to these issues is surface/superficial which of course explains the reactionarism. North get in here walaal and please share the reason for my "I don't support Farmaajo" topic! :lol:
User avatar
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 28297
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:45 am

Re: Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo has thrown HSM a lifeline...!

Post by Murax »

Of all things I’m gonna give Inadeerkay Gubbet the Stringer Bell from The Wire (Idris Elba) line he gave to Avon when Avon was worried about his Nephew because it applied to you and Farmaajo:


“Now I know you family you love that nigga but you wanna talk that blood is thicker than water bullshyt take that shyt somewhere else nigga. This motha gonna take down the whole fckin show startin witchu killa!”
Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6750
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:54 pm

Re: Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo has thrown HSM a lifeline...!

Post by Gubbet »

Recall the Beled-Xaawo deal when you two were reacting to what happened and I was anticipating the future. My concern in every way was realized. I was in Mogadishu to witness the creation of Badbaado Qaran justified directly as a result of the Beled,-Xaawo deal. Recall my dissent regarding treatment of opposition and measured, sensitive use of "government authority" regarding the expression of dissent and assembly. You two wanted Farmaajo to slam them because you were reacting to what you didn't like that they were doing whereas I "specifically" said "tomorrow" you are them and they are you in power. I was anticipating something like HSM's pressure on Gedo this summer, when he used economic restrictions like a flight embargo and even wage theft. Remember even as recently as this year and start of Las Anod compulsion both of you not necessarily crticized me but pointedly expressed disregard/apathy because you were reacting to what you saw as a typical clan fight and I looked into the future and calibrated the exigency of the moment both for the level of danger it presented to Las Anod but also Abudwaq, Balanbale, Luuq, Baardheere, Kismaayo. Really gentlemen we have been kept coming against each other in strategy regarding Marehan with you two always on 1 side and myself on another side and if I must say so myself, we all want the same thing but you want what you couldn't have yesterday and I want what I can have tomorrow. You guys are walking looking backward and I am looking forward while walking. 🧐
Last edited by Gubbet on Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Northkil
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:30 pm

Re: Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo has thrown HSM a lifeline...!

Post by Northkil »

Nomand wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:20 am Gubbet reactionary would making a thread declaring you don't support farmaajo anymore only to change your mind the minute farmaajo releases a weak cirro like statement.

If you read my post I said these are the blueprints a candidate needs to follow inorder to reach the final with culusow in 2026. So far farmaajo will loose in round 1.
Gubbet is right broski, that topic wasnt meant for cheeseman or mx, it was directed @ mbb/unukalehgang using farmajo to condemn buldaananaa. It went over alot of pples heads but if you pay attention to detail, you'll realise the true objective or purpose behind it which he confirmed when i asked him about it :up:
Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6750
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:54 pm

Re: Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo has thrown HSM a lifeline...!

Post by Gubbet »

Northkil wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:18 am
Nomand wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:20 am Gubbet reactionary would making a thread declaring you don't support farmaajo anymore only to change your mind the minute farmaajo releases a weak cirro like statement.

If you read my post I said these are the blueprints a candidate needs to follow inorder to reach the final with culusow in 2026. So far farmaajo will loose in round 1.
Gubbet is right broski, that topic wasnt meant for cheeseman or mx, it was directed @ mbb/unukalehgang using farmajo to condemn buldaananaa. It went over alot of pples heads but if you pay attention to detail, you'll realise the true objective or purpose behind it which he confirmed when i asked him about it :up:
Thank you.

See Nomand. The topic wasn't even about Farmaajo even if he was used as a "facilitator" for making the point I was making to whom it was addressed to...!

To Whom: MBB

The What: CONDEMNATION OF OBNOXIOUS 'UNAAKISM! '

Specifically it was saliently postmarked to Abkoow who had taken to obnoxiously trying to defend HSM by trying to make only "Hawiye" as the citizenry owed responsibility by a government headed by HSM.

Abkoow stopped that nonsense ironically enough after that topic. 🧐
User avatar
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 28297
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:45 am

Re: Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo has thrown HSM a lifeline...!

Post by Murax »

Gubbet,

You mistake me brother.

-I believe in growth
-I believe in evolving
-I believe in learning lessons
-I believe in being better today than you were yesterday


I say all that to say I was a blind N&N worshipper yesterday but realize today I was wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. Your argument is putting a scarlet letter on someone because they were wrong yesterday, which precludes them from ever being right in the future. On this I think I’m right, and so is brother Nomand. Somalia doesn’t need a Farmaajo today because he’s weak. They need a strong, ruthless leader who will not have qualms with doing the dirty work if need be.


I also from a clan perspective feels treating his Tol Like crap is cadaalad.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Politics - General Discussions”