Anyway bye have fun with your Bantus FarhanYare, Slanders hopefully your Ictiraaf duco is answered. Mac Salaamo
A Gulf Country Has Given Me Citizenship Mac Salaama
Moderator: Moderators
A Gulf Country Has Given Me Citizenship Mac Salaama
Kheyr baa idin rajeeye. This statement might be the last time I ever speak Somali.
Anyway bye have fun with your Bantus FarhanYare, Slanders hopefully your Ictiraaf duco is answered. Mac Salaamo
Anyway bye have fun with your Bantus FarhanYare, Slanders hopefully your Ictiraaf duco is answered. Mac Salaamo
- FarhanYare
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 19081
- Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
- Location: Location:Location
Re: A Gulf Country Has Given Me Citizenship Mac Salaama
Congrats brother. How do you avoid your tax obligations to USA?
- Khalid Ali
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 32790
- Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:03 am
- Location: Suldaan Emperior Gacanyarihisa
Re: A Gulf Country Has Given Me Citizenship Mac Salaama
Murax which country are u gonne go for Qatar Kuwait the living standards are great there
And what will happen to ur USA nationality u keep that passport for plan b
Somalia ka quuso intu farhan mask ax yare noolyahay there is no hope for Somalia
And what will happen to ur USA nationality u keep that passport for plan b
Somalia ka quuso intu farhan mask ax yare noolyahay there is no hope for Somalia
-
theyuusuf143
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 17692
- Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 1:15 pm
- Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas
Re: A Gulf Country Has Given Me Citizenship Mac Salaama
if I have all the money on earth or broke , I would never ever go there. I some times support the Palestinians or the Syrians and the yeminis. But I dislike the gulf peaple and the Libyans. I would just abuse the later for no reason.
- Khalid Ali
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 32790
- Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:03 am
- Location: Suldaan Emperior Gacanyarihisa
Re: A Gulf Country Has Given Me Citizenship Mac Salaama
Living in golf countries is nice I have been in Saudi Arabia and have lived a year in the abu dhabi chicken with rice nice malls nice xamams. Russian hookers well in dubai good shisha Jumaro beach it’s good life if u can make good money to over 80 grand no tax. Good life
- barbarossa
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5569
- Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:58 am
- Location: Souviens-toi l'essentiel, oublie l'eccessoire.
Re: A Gulf Country Has Given Me Citizenship Mac Salaama
Falaari gilgilasho ma kaage harto bey soomalida dhahdaa. Marka Murax, ama citadino sand-dwelling arab badouins ha ku siiyaan, ama american already heysatid qab, you will always carry with you the unmistakable mark of "tuke cambaar leh", and being extracted from the thrice-cursed race of Skinnies, an eternal public derision awaits you, no matter, which corner of the earth you find yourself in.
N.B. Having said, still I must admit, part of me aa ku faraxsan, for entirely selfish reasons, inuu ustaad murax uu helo dhalasho khaliijeed, sababtoo ah, if, god forbid, circumstances ever place me in that part of the world, then at least, I can apply to a Faarax whom I personally consider a good virtual friend, inuu kafaalo qaado during my sojourn there.
N.B. Having said, still I must admit, part of me aa ku faraxsan, for entirely selfish reasons, inuu ustaad murax uu helo dhalasho khaliijeed, sababtoo ah, if, god forbid, circumstances ever place me in that part of the world, then at least, I can apply to a Faarax whom I personally consider a good virtual friend, inuu kafaalo qaado during my sojourn there.
-
original dervish
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 29468
- Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:08 pm
Re: A Gulf Country Has Given Me Citizenship Mac Salaama
All the best sxb.
I couldn't live full time in the Gulf/ Saudi.
My ideal situation would be London/ Gulf/ Saudi/ Somalia.
Rainy seasons in Somalia. Ramadan in Makkah. Summers in London. Short breaks in Dubai for debauchery and business shopping.

I couldn't live full time in the Gulf/ Saudi.
My ideal situation would be London/ Gulf/ Saudi/ Somalia.
Rainy seasons in Somalia. Ramadan in Makkah. Summers in London. Short breaks in Dubai for debauchery and business shopping.

-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 920 Views
-
Last post by Nubis
-
- 2 Replies
- 385 Views
-
Last post by siciid harti
-
- 0 Replies
- 223 Views
-
Last post by Hana~midlands
-
- 17 Replies
- 1309 Views
-
Last post by udun
-
- 6 Replies
- 695 Views
-
Last post by musika man
-
- 21 Replies
- 1364 Views
-
Last post by XimanJaale
-
- 9 Replies
- 991 Views
-
Last post by LiquidHYDROGEN
-
- 42 Replies
- 2336 Views
-
Last post by COSTA
-
- 18 Replies
- 1249 Views
-
Last post by Lil_Cutie..
-
- 1 Replies
- 520 Views
-
Last post by Siciid85