Original Dervish Come In

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 28297
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:45 am

Original Dervish Come In

Post by Murax »

If a Darood presidential candidate came running on a campaign that I will change the Somali Capital 1st day in office I think they’d get a lot of support. Whether it’s D&M, Darood, Dir, everybody is tired of a crime ridden, bomb infested, unuka leh place that fails in every aspect of being a Capital. For the life of me I don’t understand why this isn’t a campaign slogan.
original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 29468
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:08 pm

Re: Original Dervish Come In

Post by original dervish »

Sxb, I appreciate your sentiments. However, you must understand the " Somali model" is the weapon of choice for the West. We are witnessing the Somali model being deployed in Syria. Somalia as a unified functioning state isn't come back any time soon.

Jubbaland can be a modern, prosperous and secure region if the Ogaden and Marehan work together.
There is no other option. Madobe holed up in Kismayo and Marehan running around the Ethiopian borderlands will never develop the region.

The problem is Somalis, generally, are treacherous snakes......there is no trust between the main clans, and this is what the hagites, Ethiopians will exploit.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Politics - General Discussions”