ps. Don't worry about my shuukaansi, are you jealous?
WHAT IS WRONG WITH BURAO?
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
-
Dhaga Bacayl
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8363
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: H-Town in Somaliland
[quote="Samatr"]Most Isaaqs know what Cuma Carte is and his relation to Siyaad Barre, some people could blindly look past this, thats their choice.
I will leave it at that.[/quote]
The whole f.ucking country was LOYAL to Siyad Barre before 1981 inluding Silaanyo, Lixle (RIP), Adan shine (RIP), Hadraawi, Abdilahi Askar, Ibrahim Koodbuur (RIP) ..among others.
Carte was arrested 1982.
I actually thought we were debating the current political mind set of Cumar Carte or lack of but historically cÂ’mon you canÂ’t go that far back ...every body was Pro SOMALI WEYN and Carte was no different.
I will leave it at that.[/quote]
The whole f.ucking country was LOYAL to Siyad Barre before 1981 inluding Silaanyo, Lixle (RIP), Adan shine (RIP), Hadraawi, Abdilahi Askar, Ibrahim Koodbuur (RIP) ..among others.
Carte was arrested 1982.
I actually thought we were debating the current political mind set of Cumar Carte or lack of but historically cÂ’mon you canÂ’t go that far back ...every body was Pro SOMALI WEYN and Carte was no different.
Last edited by Dhaga Bacayl on Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Samatr
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14767
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:56 am
- Location: Somewhere only we know :P
[quote="Dhaga Bacayl"][quote="Samatr"]Most Isaaqs know what Cuma Carte is and his relation to Siyaad Barre, some people could blindly look past this, thats their choice.
I will leave it at that.[/quote]
The whole f.ucking country was LOYAL to Siyad Barre before 1981 inluding Silaanyo, Lixle, Adan shine, Hadraawi, among others.
Carte was arrested 1982.
I actually thought we were debating the current political mind set of Cumar Carte but historically cÂ’mon you canÂ’t go that far back ...every body was bro SOMALI WEYN and Carte was no different.[/quote]
I already said I have nothing more to say, I have said what I wanted to say.
I will leave it at that.[/quote]
The whole f.ucking country was LOYAL to Siyad Barre before 1981 inluding Silaanyo, Lixle, Adan shine, Hadraawi, among others.
Carte was arrested 1982.
I actually thought we were debating the current political mind set of Cumar Carte but historically cÂ’mon you canÂ’t go that far back ...every body was bro SOMALI WEYN and Carte was no different.[/quote]
I already said I have nothing more to say, I have said what I wanted to say.
- AbdiWahab252
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 56715
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Unity. Strength. Capital.
-
Dhaga Bacayl
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8363
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: H-Town in Somaliland
[quote="Samatr"][quote="Cilmiile"][quote="Samatr"]Most Isaaqs know what Cuma Carte is and his relation to Siyaad Barre, some people could blindly look past this, thats their choice.
I will leave it at that.[/quote]
Samatr, Cumar Carte was a servant of the state of Somalia, not a servant of Siyaad Barre. And when Siyaadism went off the rails he opposed it and that is why he was thrown in jail and sentenced to death!
Only the furor and outcry from the international community saved him and the six other leaders who were sentenced that day.
The real Siyaad stooges among the Isaaq were HY and mostly Muuse Carre to be fair and honest. Cawil was one of them who grew rich from his association with Siyaad in the 80's. I wont have to tell you about Cawil's brother in law. Siyaad's personal doctor was Muuse carre too(although he is Damal Muuse, not really Muuse Carre but if you claim them,,, there u are)[/quote]
Gaboose was nothing more than a doctor to Siad Barre its not my fault your uncles couldn't read a book, Cawil was an actual spy. Damal Muuse are Muuse Carre. I never knew one could spread so much lies in a single post.[/quote]
I met Gaboose few months back in a conference held in Hargeisa. GREAT MAN...obviously well educated but also very articulated. He could come to the west or the middle east to earn big dollars like some other Somalilanders like ina MAYGAAAG teaching in JAPAN but, he elected to stay home and become part of the local society. I respect that about him.
I will leave it at that.[/quote]
Samatr, Cumar Carte was a servant of the state of Somalia, not a servant of Siyaad Barre. And when Siyaadism went off the rails he opposed it and that is why he was thrown in jail and sentenced to death!
Only the furor and outcry from the international community saved him and the six other leaders who were sentenced that day.
The real Siyaad stooges among the Isaaq were HY and mostly Muuse Carre to be fair and honest. Cawil was one of them who grew rich from his association with Siyaad in the 80's. I wont have to tell you about Cawil's brother in law. Siyaad's personal doctor was Muuse carre too(although he is Damal Muuse, not really Muuse Carre but if you claim them,,, there u are)[/quote]
Gaboose was nothing more than a doctor to Siad Barre its not my fault your uncles couldn't read a book, Cawil was an actual spy. Damal Muuse are Muuse Carre. I never knew one could spread so much lies in a single post.[/quote]
I met Gaboose few months back in a conference held in Hargeisa. GREAT MAN...obviously well educated but also very articulated. He could come to the west or the middle east to earn big dollars like some other Somalilanders like ina MAYGAAAG teaching in JAPAN but, he elected to stay home and become part of the local society. I respect that about him.
-
Dhaga Bacayl
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8363
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: H-Town in Somaliland
- AbdiWahab252
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 56715
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Unity. Strength. Capital.
-
Dhaga Bacayl
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8363
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: H-Town in Somaliland
[quote="Samatr"][quote="Dhaga Bacayl"][quote="Samatr"]Most Isaaqs know what Cuma Carte is and his relation to Siyaad Barre, some people could blindly look past this, thats their choice.
I will leave it at that.[/quote]
The whole f.ucking country was LOYAL to Siyad Barre before 1981 inluding Silaanyo, Lixle, Adan shine, Hadraawi, among others.
Carte was arrested 1982.
I actually thought we were debating the current political mind set of Cumar Carte but historically cÂ’mon you canÂ’t go that far back ...every body was bro SOMALI WEYN and Carte was no different.[/quote]
I already said I have nothing more to say, I have said what I wanted to say.[/quote]
Saaxiib maxaad la cadhootay?
I will leave it at that.[/quote]
The whole f.ucking country was LOYAL to Siyad Barre before 1981 inluding Silaanyo, Lixle, Adan shine, Hadraawi, among others.
Carte was arrested 1982.
I actually thought we were debating the current political mind set of Cumar Carte but historically cÂ’mon you canÂ’t go that far back ...every body was bro SOMALI WEYN and Carte was no different.[/quote]
I already said I have nothing more to say, I have said what I wanted to say.[/quote]
Saaxiib maxaad la cadhootay?
Last edited by Dhaga Bacayl on Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Dhaga Bacayl
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8363
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: H-Town in Somaliland
- maria from west side
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4694
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:31 am
- Location: Iceland
- Contact:
- Samatr
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14767
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:56 am
- Location: Somewhere only we know :P
[quote="maria from west side"][quote="Samatr"]I know what malaya means, I have enough siju friends.
ps. Don't worry about my shuukaansi, are you jealous?
[/quote]
*
Me jealous?
Cousin......... First, u need to learn a few things about shukansi, on scale from 1-10, I'll give u 3.
[/quote]
Your not even on my radar, I don't know why you think I was flirting with you.
ps. Don't worry about my shuukaansi, are you jealous?
*
Me jealous?
Cousin......... First, u need to learn a few things about shukansi, on scale from 1-10, I'll give u 3.
Your not even on my radar, I don't know why you think I was flirting with you.
- maria from west side
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4694
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:31 am
- Location: Iceland
- Contact:
[quote="Samatr"][quote="maria from west side"][quote="Samatr"]I know what malaya means, I have enough siju friends.
ps. Don't worry about my shuukaansi, are you jealous?
[/quote]
*
Me jealous?
Cousin......... First, u need to learn a few things about shukansi, on scale from 1-10, I'll give u 3.
[/quote]
Your not even on my radar, I don't know why you think I was flirting with you.
[/quote]
*
Not on my radar kulaha, then don't start a thread about me.I'll show u the link if u can't remember.....
I was talking about your "technique" (style) ...... Who said anything about u flirting with me?
are u high? (mirqaan)
Costa....Slapp av, du er kanskje litt bedre enn ham.
ps. Don't worry about my shuukaansi, are you jealous?
*
Me jealous?
Cousin......... First, u need to learn a few things about shukansi, on scale from 1-10, I'll give u 3.
Your not even on my radar, I don't know why you think I was flirting with you.
*
Not on my radar kulaha, then don't start a thread about me.I'll show u the link if u can't remember.....
I was talking about your "technique" (style) ...... Who said anything about u flirting with me?
Costa....Slapp av, du er kanskje litt bedre enn ham.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 1189 Views
-
Last post by Nomand
-
- 3 Replies
- 1571 Views
-
Last post by miss_isaaq
-
- 11 Replies
- 2211 Views
-
Last post by rich-boy
-
- 5 Replies
- 925 Views
-
Last post by LiQaaye_TDH
-
- 7 Replies
- 1530 Views
-
Last post by BushMan
-
- 0 Replies
- 710 Views
-
Last post by LeonidaS
-
- 19 Replies
- 1989 Views
-
Last post by JSL3000
-
- 1 Replies
- 858 Views
-
Last post by BestPlaya
-
- 13 Replies
- 2302 Views
-
Last post by Alphamale1
-
- 14 Replies
- 1710 Views
-
Last post by Goljano Lion