WHAT IS WRONG WITH BURAO?
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- maria from west side
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4694
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:31 am
- Location: Iceland
- Contact:
[quote="Samatr"]Maria dabna cas
Your following me around in two threads, they both have nothing to do with you, yet your response to thread were both attacks begging for my attention.
If I am marqaan I will not wast my time, I will put it to good use.[/quote]
*
Did I hit a nerve...
Excuse me, I have every right to respond to any thread I want
I've every right to be here, may be more than u lol .
Im not begging for your attention, that's the other way around, I didn't even bother to replay to your stupid thread.
-----> www.somalinet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=64562
Your following me around in two threads, they both have nothing to do with you, yet your response to thread were both attacks begging for my attention.
If I am marqaan I will not wast my time, I will put it to good use.[/quote]
*
Did I hit a nerve...
Excuse me, I have every right to respond to any thread I want
I've every right to be here, may be more than u lol .
Im not begging for your attention, that's the other way around, I didn't even bother to replay to your stupid thread.
-----> www.somalinet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=64562
- maria from west side
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4694
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:31 am
- Location: Iceland
- Contact:
- maria from west side
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4694
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:31 am
- Location: Iceland
- Contact:
-
muslim-man
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5500
- Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:49 pm
- Location: EXPOSING TFG THUGS & THEIR MASTERS
[quote="Niya"]Omar Arte was a consistent man. He had the same hair style for the last 30 years. Check out all the pictures for the past to the now.
Just an observation.[/quote]
I'm reading the serious discussion between samatr and dhaga and this guys retorts in with the above inappropriate statement which had nating to do with the talk in hand. Somalis are second to none
Just an observation.[/quote]
I'm reading the serious discussion between samatr and dhaga and this guys retorts in with the above inappropriate statement which had nating to do with the talk in hand. Somalis are second to none
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 1190 Views
-
Last post by Nomand
-
- 3 Replies
- 1571 Views
-
Last post by miss_isaaq
-
- 11 Replies
- 2212 Views
-
Last post by rich-boy
-
- 5 Replies
- 926 Views
-
Last post by LiQaaye_TDH
-
- 7 Replies
- 1533 Views
-
Last post by BushMan
-
- 0 Replies
- 711 Views
-
Last post by LeonidaS
-
- 19 Replies
- 1995 Views
-
Last post by JSL3000
-
- 1 Replies
- 858 Views
-
Last post by BestPlaya
-
- 13 Replies
- 2307 Views
-
Last post by Alphamale1
-
- 14 Replies
- 1713 Views
-
Last post by Goljano Lion
