WHAT IS WRONG WITH BURAO?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13754
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: (Sapo)= Min arbetsgivare

Post by COSTA »

ÖÖÖÖ
Last edited by COSTA on Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 14767
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:56 am
Location: Somewhere only we know :P

Post by Samatr »

Maria dabna cas

Your following me around in two threads, they both have nothing to do with you, yet your response to thread were both attacks begging for my attention.

If I am marqaan I will not wast my time, I will put it to good use.
User avatar
Luckyy
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 389
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:47 pm
Location: Somaliland: The LaNd Of PeAcE

Post by Luckyy »

Laughing maria


Naya am going to Mombasa this Chrismas holiday so, plzzzzzzzzz give me some tips .? hope u been there...........


Ps........this dude is rer badiye iska dhaf Laughing
User avatar
COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13754
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: (Sapo)= Min arbetsgivare

Post by COSTA »

^Go to Memba diyari you ll get alot of costoms there
Chudha Bamburi Ganjoni Kisauni Nyali damn

and visit UTANGA where the daaroods used to be
just like u been in Xarshin

Tell the Giriyaams i am a visitar
User avatar
maria from west side
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4694
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:31 am
Location: Iceland
Contact:

Post by maria from west side »

[quote="Samatr"]Maria dabna cas

Your following me around in two threads, they both have nothing to do with you, yet your response to thread were both attacks begging for my attention.

If I am marqaan I will not wast my time, I will put it to good use.[/quote]


*
Did I hit a nerve... Laughing

Excuse me, I have every right to respond to any thread I want Rolling Eyes
I've every right to be here, may be more than u lol . Wink
Im not begging for your attention, that's the other way around, I didn't even bother to replay to your stupid thread.
-----> www.somalinet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=64562
User avatar
maria from west side
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4694
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:31 am
Location: Iceland
Contact:

Post by maria from west side »

Lucky, sorry sis I've never been there. Nice place though. I hope u enjoy your visit ..... Smile
User avatar
Gacalisa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3099
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:14 am
Location: thousands of miles away from YOU

Post by Gacalisa »

i ams so horrible when it comes to the geography of Somalia, I dont know what is horrible or not.
User avatar
biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9077
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: just right the corner.

Post by biko »

maria and samatar

get a room, a hut, a buul or anything that will spare us your camouflage flirting.
User avatar
maria from west side
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4694
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:31 am
Location: Iceland
Contact:

Post by maria from west side »

^^ Rolling Eyes
User avatar
biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9077
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: just right the corner.

Post by biko »

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
muslim-man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5500
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:49 pm
Location: EXPOSING TFG THUGS & THEIR MASTERS

Post by muslim-man »

[quote="Niya"]Omar Arte was a consistent man. He had the same hair style for the last 30 years. Check out all the pictures for the past to the now.

Just an observation.[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm reading the serious discussion between samatr and dhaga and this guys retorts in with the above inappropriate statement which had nating to do with the talk in hand. Somalis are second to none Cool
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”