massha'alaah lol.Shankaroon_614 wrote:Walahi my whole body...sometimes I dress according to who I am with and how they dress..like jilbaabis I'll wear an cabaaya, careless chicks I'll wear something very casual, street, emergency exit, for girls like me shit I'll look really nice....if I don't do that, the Jilbaabiis and careless ones will compliment me throughout the whole night! "Oh Shanka u look great 2night N are u wearing indha-kuul!" Like focking shut up yo
But my fav body parts are my eyes, lips, legs, stomach, hips, thighs, arms, toes, fingers, oh and I LOVE my chest...just perfect!
Laakiin I hate my face shape...I wish it was a little less round...N I know what y'all are thinking that it is very round no no...I just wish it was dhuub nooh...waji dhuuban! Get it? lol
you best body assets
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
-
surrender
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 11194
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:42 am
- Location: "raganimo ninkaagii nacasnimo maxaa baday"
Re: you best body assets
- Shankaroon_614
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4644
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:21 pm
- Location: Dhabad, Caabudwaaq, and Baledxaawo!!
Re: you best body assets
Thnx habibti
I am going to take another break for the month of Ramadaan InshAllah
I am going to take another break for the month of Ramadaan InshAllah
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: you best body assets
My best body assets is - my lips.
PS: i hate it when reer baadiyee people droolingly stare at them! They are practically giving me a visual image of what they will do with it! Its igregiously annoying!
PS: i hate it when reer baadiyee people droolingly stare at them! They are practically giving me a visual image of what they will do with it! Its igregiously annoying!
Re: you best body assets
I still think this thread is gay. 
-
surrender
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 11194
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:42 am
- Location: "raganimo ninkaagii nacasnimo maxaa baday"
Re: you best body assets
Nabeela wrote:I still think this thread is gay.
nebeela you still didnt find your best body asset?
-
Ka darag
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13122
- Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
- Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.
Re: you best body assets
Surrender,I have become a victim of cyber bullying......surrender wrote:Nabeela wrote:I still think this thread is gay.
nebeela you still didnt find your best body asset?keep looking hard, you might.
![]()
-
surrender
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 11194
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:42 am
- Location: "raganimo ninkaagii nacasnimo maxaa baday"
Re: you best body assets
Ka darag wrote:Surrender,I have become a victim of cyber bullying......surrender wrote:Nabeela wrote:I still think this thread is gay.
nebeela you still didnt find your best body asset?keep looking hard, you might.
![]()
![]()
![]()
who bullied you K
-
Ka darag
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13122
- Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
- Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.
Re: you best body assets
[/quote]
who bullied you K
[/quote]
Nabeela and Siren....
Its just coz im a newbie....

who bullied you K
Nabeela and Siren....
Its just coz im a newbie....
-
surrender
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 11194
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:42 am
- Location: "raganimo ninkaagii nacasnimo maxaa baday"
Re: you best body assets
K siren waa my aunt, respect allright.
she means no harm btw, she only joking with you.
and nabeela (isnt suppose to be nabiila btw?
just wondering) im sure she's doing it only for entertainment lol. 
Re: you best body assets
Waliga ma maqashay, "qof is faaniya waa ri is nuugta camal"surrender wrote:Nabeela wrote:I still think this thread is gay.
nebeela you still didnt find your best body asset?keep looking hard, you might.
![]()
Surrender nah, it supposed to be Nabeela, waa arabic name lool
-
siren
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7879
- Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: PREPARE- D-DAY IS COMING!
Re: you best body assets
surrender wrote:K siren waa my aunt, respect allright.she means no harm btw, she only joking with you.
and nabeela (isnt suppose to be nabiila btw?
just wondering) im sure she's doing it only for entertainment lol.
Love you Habaryar! You know I mean no harm, I am just killing the time!
-
Ka darag
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13122
- Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
- Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.
Re: you best body assets
Ok,I believe u...surrender wrote:K siren waa my aunt, respect allright.she means no harm btw, she only joking with you.
and nabeela (isnt suppose to be nabiila btw?
just wondering) im sure she's doing it only for entertainment lol.
-
surrender
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 11194
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:42 am
- Location: "raganimo ninkaagii nacasnimo maxaa baday"
Re: you best body assets
nebeela is just i thought it was somali name. is 8) though, laysmana faaniyo, but what allah gave you is what allah gave you, name it! and say alhamdulilaah.
siren
habo leave K, he/she is 
siren
-
Ka darag
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13122
- Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
- Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.
Re: you best body assets
Loool @ he/she ...surrender wrote:nebeela is just i thought it was somali name. is 8) though, laysmana faaniyo, but what allah gave you is what allah gave you, name it! and say alhamdulilaah.![]()
sirenhabo leave K, he/she is
-
surrender
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 11194
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:42 am
- Location: "raganimo ninkaagii nacasnimo maxaa baday"
Re: you best body assets
K mate, you should. i dont lie.Ka darag wrote:Ok,I believe u...surrender wrote:K siren waa my aunt, respect allright.she means no harm btw, she only joking with you.
and nabeela (isnt suppose to be nabiila btw?
just wondering) im sure she's doing it only for entertainment lol.
Dee walao tell me what are you? he? she?
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3 Replies
- 530 Views
-
Last post by kadarre
-
- 15 Replies
- 1292 Views
-
Last post by Advo
-
- 15 Replies
- 1269 Views
-
Last post by anilweyne
-
- 1 Replies
- 811 Views
-
Last post by original dervish
-
- 1 Replies
- 621 Views
-
Last post by PrinceDaadi
-
- 3 Replies
- 531 Views
-
Last post by Shift
-
- 20 Replies
- 1610 Views
-
Last post by FBISOMALIA
-
- 19 Replies
- 2032 Views
-
Last post by FarhanYare
-
- 125 Replies
- 12292 Views
-
Last post by TheblueNwhite
-
- 4 Replies
- 896 Views
-
Last post by FAH1223