I'll talk to you about Jowhar.Twisted_Logic wrote:Voltage,
![]()
Sure. Only you would call Abgaal a foreigner on a question pertaining to Reer Haji Saleeban and Marehan![]()
And please cease using the term "Marehan". It is "Wagardhac". Marehan is a republic.
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

I'll talk to you about Jowhar.Twisted_Logic wrote:Voltage,
![]()
Sure. Only you would call Abgaal a foreigner on a question pertaining to Reer Haji Saleeban and Marehan![]()

Voltage wrote:I'll talk to you about Jowhar.Twisted_Logic wrote:Voltage,
![]()
Sure. Only you would call Abgaal a foreigner on a question pertaining to Reer Haji Saleeban and Marehan![]()


Of course, you are Darood and I am Hawiye, of course we are foreigners to each other.Voltage wrote:Anywhere past Dhusa Mareb we consider foreign. No one lookes at blank lines on a map.
I thought you are the prime minister of jubaland....Voltage wrote:Anywhere past Dhusa Mareb we consider foreign. No one lookes at blank lines on a map.

Kwa heri sahibu?shidow1 wrote:I thought you are the prime minister of jubaland....Voltage wrote:Anywhere past Dhusa Mareb we consider foreign. No one lookes at blank lines on a map.

Twisted_Logic wrote:Of course, you are Darood and I am Hawiye, of course we are foreigners to each other.Voltage wrote:Anywhere past Dhusa Mareb we consider foreign. No one lookes at blank lines on a map.


All American administrations have the same policies for Somalia, its not at the top of anyones list. McCain or Obama would be no difference...Obama though has put more priority on Africa... but again, Somalia policy is always the same.Alluring wrote:Did I stutter? I voted for a president who I thought would pay attention to the problems of my birth country. He sends our SOS to meet with Sharif, and supply him with weapons to cause more strife? What is this nonsense? This is the same man in 2006 who handed his 6 year old son a gun.FAH1223 wrote:Wtf?Alluring wrote:I should have voted for McCain.

AbdiWahab252 wrote:FAH1223 wrote:Wtf?Alluring wrote:I should have voted for McCain.
FAH,
Adeer, why did you ignore the preceding statement regarding Hawiye ?

maanta maanta maanta waa maalin weyn maanta