October 21st
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
-
waayeel101
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2799
- Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:15 am
- Location: Anigoo dhar cad soo ma dhuuman karee dhurwaayow ma soo hagoogtaayeey
Re: October 21st
Kacaan regime was not the perfect and was the main reason for civil war.
but come on it can't blamed for every bad thing that happened to somali.
but come on it can't blamed for every bad thing that happened to somali.
- LiquidHYDROGEN
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14522
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:48 am
- Location: Back home in Old Kush
Re: October 21st
I don't think anybody has a problem with the kacaan. It's afweyne and his hijacking of the kacaan that people dislike. Thanks to dooro talespinning and retconning history people assume afweyne was behind the coup when it was really General Kediye and General Aynanshe who were the masterminds. I can only imagine where Somalia would be today if those great men killed afweyne before he could betray them.
-
waayeel101
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2799
- Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:15 am
- Location: Anigoo dhar cad soo ma dhuuman karee dhurwaayow ma soo hagoogtaayeey
Re: October 21st
horta nin dhintay lama caayo.
mida kale did you know the best government somali ever had was the kacaan 1970-1980.
mida kale did you know the best government somali ever had was the kacaan 1970-1980.
- Samatr
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14767
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:56 am
- Location: Somewhere only we know :P
Re: October 21st
I know very little about Caydiid other than the fact he makes some people feel uneasy like all the other Somali leaders you either hate them or love them depending on what city your from.XimanJaale wrote:I'm actually typing from my own country, Xamar. And I'm here to do the better of my country whilst using Siyaad Barre as my inspiration. Shame that you have nobody to inspire you, since Caydiid is your role model I doubt he will inspire you to do the right for your country.Samatr wrote:Dude you can believe what you want to believe, it's you God given right.
just because you say it's a fact does not mean it's a fact, don't be a fact monger.![]()
Today's Somalia has many new players, who have different ideals as you can see were both typing from foreign countries so not much has changed.![]()
Yes my facts is my facts and same goes for yours.
if you are typing from Xamar I envy you, enjoy the weather...
- thegoodshepherd
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3571
- Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:59 am
- Location: Somalinet boycott by Puntites in effect 24/12/14
Re: October 21st
What a focking liar, Jalle Siyaad never harmed any MJ. It was the Isaaq Col. Habane, along with bantu troops, who killed MJ in Mudug.skywalker25 wrote:
So why did it punish the Majoerteen civilians or the Isaaq's in Mogdisho. Why would it bomb people from the sky and claim they were being used as human shields, what did they do carry them like umbrellas?
Your parents should give the stolen moonies back. Xaram ku nool...
When Jalle Siyaad was informed, he fired Habane and almost put him on a court marshal.
Do not shift responsiblity for the crimes of Isaaq. Why do you think most senior officers in Woqoyie under Morgan were MJ??
We were there for revenge, and we got it
- Adali
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10587
- Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:04 pm
- Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.
Re: October 21st
So you give zero credit to "afweyne" for the positive contribution the Kacaan made to Somali society, however you give him 100% of the blame for the short comings of the Kacaan.LiquidHYDROGEN wrote:I don't think anybody has a problem with the kacaan. It's afweyne and his hijacking of the kacaan that people dislike. Thanks to dooro talespinning and retconning history people assume afweyne was behind the coup when it was really General Kediye and General Aynanshe who were the masterminds. I can only imagine where Somalia would be today if those great men killed afweyne before he could betray them.
Noted.
- skywalker25
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5456
- Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:36 pm
- Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''
Re: October 21st
We destroyed the whole Somali state and sent it into a tale spin it's yet to return from, in the process insuring you not only got raped in Xamer but also Caydiid coming to see you in Galkcayo to give you a personal encounter. You are in the hot hell Bari. No kid you have nothing to be proud of. Your big booty titty shaking Majerteen can come to Las anood and save your cousins..thegoodshepherd wrote:What a focking liar, Jalle Siyaad never harmed any MJ. It was the Isaaq Col. Habane, along with bantu troops, who killed MJ in Mudug.skywalker25 wrote:
So why did it punish the Majoerteen civilians or the Isaaq's in Mogdisho. Why would it bomb people from the sky and claim they were being used as human shields, what did they do carry them like umbrellas?
Your parents should give the stolen moonies back. Xaram ku nool...
When Jalle Siyaad was informed, he fired Habane and almost put him on a court marshal.
Do not shift responsiblity for the crimes of Isaaq. Why do you think most senior officers in Woqoyie under Morgan were MJ??
We were there for revenge, and we got it
Re: October 21st
thegoodshepherd wrote:What a focking liar, Jalle Siyaad never harmed any MJ. It was the Isaaq Col. Habane, along with bantu troops, who killed MJ in Mudug.skywalker25 wrote:
So why did it punish the Majoerteen civilians or the Isaaq's in Mogdisho. Why would it bomb people from the sky and claim they were being used as human shields, what did they do carry them like umbrellas?
Your parents should give the stolen moonies back. Xaram ku nool...
When Jalle Siyaad was informed, he fired Habane and almost put him on a court marshal.
Do not shift responsiblity for the crimes of Isaaq. Why do you think most senior officers in Woqoyie under Morgan were MJ??
We were there for revenge, and we got it
,.....?- Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7665
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:52 am
- Location: Jubbaland
Re: October 21st
My favorite Kacaan song
Haters may u chock on ur lies
Haters may u chock on ur lies
- thegoodshepherd
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3571
- Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:59 am
- Location: Somalinet boycott by Puntites in effect 24/12/14
Re: October 21st
skywalker25 wrote:
We destroyed the whole Somali state and sent it into a tale spin it's yet to return from, in the process insuring you not only got raped in Xamer but also Caydiid coming to see you in Galkcayo to give you a personal encounter. You are in the hot hell Bari. No kid you have nothing to be proud of. Your big booty titty shaking Majerteen can come to Las anood and save your cousins..

BTW I'm in Guddiga Jaliyada Harti Waamo ee US, so technically I am a Jubalander
Re: October 21st
kambuli
I shouldn't blame you really, your avatar say it all!
Now I already know most of the faqash commenting here glorifying their dead Aboo, I don't blame the Darood really many of theme believed MSB was a poor sheikh looking after them. But deep down inside, they know as we know he was a Dictator nothing less nothing more. That is why we don't really reply to your stupid questions. He is known to the world as a dictator, Thread bout him in a Snet wont change that. Get a you life man....
I shouldn't blame you really, your avatar say it all!
Now I already know most of the faqash commenting here glorifying their dead Aboo, I don't blame the Darood really many of theme believed MSB was a poor sheikh looking after them. But deep down inside, they know as we know he was a Dictator nothing less nothing more. That is why we don't really reply to your stupid questions. He is known to the world as a dictator, Thread bout him in a Snet wont change that. Get a you life man....
- Based
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3956
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:23 pm
- Location: Can't think of anything witty or interesting
Re: October 21st
9 pages....... My most successful snet thread
In the past, I would have spent hours insulting each and every one of your individual clans (and possibly sub-clans), but since my rejection of the social construct we know as Qabiil, I no longer base my views on meaningless lineages and semi-mythical Arab patriarchs. I understand that most Somalis are unable to overcome this tendency to view the world through the extremely narrow lens of qabiil and thus assume all Somalis share their views; subsequently assuming any Somali that claims to reject qabiil is a closeted qabiilist that couches his/her speech in the language of nationalism, as some have accused me of being. It's unfortunate but expected whenever dealing with people who have based their entire worldview on long-dead ancestors who may or may not have existed. I hope I am not alone in my views, and yearn for the day that all Somalis reject this archaic form of social organization that has caused so much misery. As I said before, I truly believe that the Somalis have the potential to be an exceptional people and hope to live to see the day we break the chains that bind us to the past and find our common bonds.
To all those who have participated, thank you for taking the time to share your views/insults/allegations/general comments.
In the past, I would have spent hours insulting each and every one of your individual clans (and possibly sub-clans), but since my rejection of the social construct we know as Qabiil, I no longer base my views on meaningless lineages and semi-mythical Arab patriarchs. I understand that most Somalis are unable to overcome this tendency to view the world through the extremely narrow lens of qabiil and thus assume all Somalis share their views; subsequently assuming any Somali that claims to reject qabiil is a closeted qabiilist that couches his/her speech in the language of nationalism, as some have accused me of being. It's unfortunate but expected whenever dealing with people who have based their entire worldview on long-dead ancestors who may or may not have existed. I hope I am not alone in my views, and yearn for the day that all Somalis reject this archaic form of social organization that has caused so much misery. As I said before, I truly believe that the Somalis have the potential to be an exceptional people and hope to live to see the day we break the chains that bind us to the past and find our common bonds.
To all those who have participated, thank you for taking the time to share your views/insults/allegations/general comments.
- LiquidHYDROGEN
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14522
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:48 am
- Location: Back home in Old Kush
Re: October 21st
Why should I lie about historical fact? So you can feel better about your sugar daddy? Go read non-faqashized history books. It's all there to see, nobody is stopping you. You are the morons who give credit to Siad Barre for the latin script for god's sake. I honestly think most of you haven't even read a single history book on Somalia and that you just base all your arguments on your parents' hearsay.Adali wrote: So you give zero credit to "afweyne" for the positive contribution the Kacaan made to Somali society, however you give him 100% of the blame for the short comings of the Kacaan.
Noted.
Also you seem to argue on false premises. Nobody has ever claimed Afweyne did zero good, but on the whole he was one of the most inept rulers in history. He had no talent in war, politics (since he was a dictator and squashed opposition), diplomacy (so many foreign affairs blunders) and administration (Somalia was a one city country and even then there was massive corruption and nepotism). In fact, one of the few things I can say positively about him was that he got to power but even then he was riding on the coat-tails of his betters.
- TheblueNwhite
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 11301
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: October 21st
Based wrote:9 pages....... My most successful snet thread![]()
In the past, I would have spent hours insulting each and every one of your individual clans (and possibly sub-clans), but since my rejection of the social construct we know as Qabiil, I no longer base my views on meaningless lineages and semi-mythical Arab patriarchs. I understand that most Somalis are unable to overcome this tendency to view the world through the extremely narrow lens of qabiil and thus assume all Somalis share their views; subsequently assuming any Somali that claims to reject qabiil is a closeted qabiilist that couches his/her speech in the language of nationalism, as some have accused me of being. It's unfortunate but expected whenever dealing with people who have based their entire worldview on long-dead ancestors who may or may not have existed. I hope I am not alone in my views, and yearn for the day that all Somalis reject this archaic form of social organization that has caused so much misery. As I said before, I truly believe that the Somalis have the potential to be an exceptional people and hope to live to see the day we break the chains that bind us to the past and find our common bonds.
To all those who have participated, thank you for taking the time to share your views/insults/allegations/general comments.
You are welcome. I am glad I contributed my 2 cents.
Ladies and Gentleman, show is over, it the 23th of October. Keep it moving.
-
HusseinHassan
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2980
- Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:12 pm
- Location: Somalinet boycott by Puntites in effect 24/12/14
Re: October 21st
major general jaalle based


-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 7 Replies
- 1404 Views
-
Last post by quark
-
- 0 Replies
- 803 Views
-
Last post by zingii
-
- 21 Replies
- 3692 Views
-
Last post by luis1
-
- 7 Replies
- 1186 Views
-
Last post by AbdiWahab252
-
- 1 Replies
- 548 Views
-
Last post by zingii
-
- 1 Replies
- 729 Views
-
Last post by The_Emperior5
-
- 4 Replies
- 1417 Views
-
Last post by oxymoron
-
- 7 Replies
- 1302 Views
-
Last post by Warsan_Star_Muslimah
-
- 45 Replies
- 5790 Views
-
Last post by luis1
-
- 7 Replies
- 73 Views
-
Last post by Warsan_Star_Muslimah