What's on your mind right now

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6049
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 7:00 pm

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by COOL-MAN »

Eid Mubarak My Somalinet Family. Hope you all doing well
User avatar
FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19081
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
Location: Location:Location

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by FarhanYare »

Eid mubarak. How's jigjiga?^
Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3844
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:40 am

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by Nubis »

Eid Mubarak.
COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6049
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 7:00 pm

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by COOL-MAN »

FarhanYare wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:05 am Eid mubarak. How's jigjiga?^
Asc brother

I'm not in jigjiga, never been to jigjiga in my entire my life. I live in kenya.

How are you? If my memory serves me well, you lived somewhere in the US back in the day..I hope all is well with you and your loved ones.

Do old timers still visit this place? I doubt ftom the looks of it. Had a quick look before i shared my ied greetings. The place resembles an abandoned warehouse. I Saw familiar names like Salol, itra, Yussuf, you and few others making appearances.

This place was once buzzing with activity. In the midst of all that frenzy, none would've imagined it will end in up in it's current sorry state. Thus is life. I guess similar fate awaits the facebooks, the twitters and instagrams of modern times.

Good to hear from you and others again bro..peace be with you all till we meet again God willing.
Last edited by COOL-MAN on Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6049
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 7:00 pm

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by COOL-MAN »

DP
User avatar
FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19081
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
Location: Location:Location

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by FarhanYare »

Wcs bro. Am not from the states, I live in between Aus and NZ. Yeah old timers deserted this place.
Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3844
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:40 am

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by Nubis »

FarhanYare wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:37 pm
NubianQueen wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:27 pm
FarhanYare wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:19 pm Nubian,
Gossiping about a co-worker on a repeat especially is something that ruins people's reputation and career. She set out to do just that. Reputation is damaged :( , but career is teethering on edge. I sometimes I go to work thinking I should just hand my 4 weeks notice, but I don't wanna do that because I want her to find an end to this problem :lol: :lol:
When you have free time, consider looking for another job.
It is not good mentally staying in such environment hun.
I have already done that and I got some jobs which I didn't take coz I questioned if I will end up in a much worser environment than this (I don't think its possible). Am staying just to make both of us suffer till an opportunity I can't resist comes along.
I understand. Good Luck.
User avatar
CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9428
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:34 pm

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC »

COOL-MAN wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:40 pm Eid Mubarak My Somalinet Family. Hope you all doing well

Waar waa suldaan cool! Salaan sare sxb, I hope all is well with you and family. I miss the days we used to fight over Aisha's attention :lol: its good hearing from you buddy.
COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6049
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 7:00 pm

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by COOL-MAN »

FarhanYare wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:43 am Wcs bro. Am not from the states, I live in between Aus and NZ. Yeah old timers deserted this place.
My bad. My memory is failing sxb. Yeah the place looks faded and deserted compared to it's glory days. Glad to see you around mate. :up:
COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6049
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 7:00 pm

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by COOL-MAN »

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:36 pm
COOL-MAN wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:40 pm Eid Mubarak My Somalinet Family. Hope you all doing well

Waar waa suldaan cool! Salaan sare sxb, I hope all is well with you and family. I miss the days we used to fight over Aisha's attention :lol: its good hearing from you buddy.
: :lol:

Ar day waa kii yaraa ee sidi Nigerianka u labisani jirey :heart:

War bal nafta ka waran sxb? Aad baan ku salaamayaa. Delighted to see you around. I'm good bro and the family is super well too. Aisha ma nooshahay? wax warkeeda ah? Koley imika 10 caruur iyo wax saas camal bey sii mareysaa ayan umaleeyaye :lol:

Salol iyaduna in aan arke ayan umaleeye show? mase wax magaceeda u eg ayuu ahaa?

Sheikh hyper asagana meel ku sheeg?

P.s My somali is still qajajac. Waa sidi aad ku ogeyd iyo si ka daran sxb
User avatar
FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19081
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
Location: Location:Location

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by FarhanYare »

NubianQueen wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:27 pm
FarhanYare wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:37 pm
NubianQueen wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:27 pm

When you have free time, consider looking for another job.
It is not good mentally staying in such environment hun.
I have already done that and I got some jobs which I didn't take coz I questioned if I will end up in a much worser environment than this (I don't think its possible). Am staying just to make both of us suffer till an opportunity I can't resist comes along.
I understand. Good Luck.
way baxeysaa thank god :) :!: While everyone is looking shocked and sad anugu am super thrilled :)
Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3844
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:40 am

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by Nubis »

FarhanYare wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:21 am
NubianQueen wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:27 pm
FarhanYare wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:37 pm

I have already done that and I got some jobs which I didn't take coz I questioned if I will end up in a much worser environment than this (I don't think its possible). Am staying just to make both of us suffer till an opportunity I can't resist comes along.
I understand. Good Luck.
way baxeysaa thank god :) :!: While everyone is looking shocked and sad anugu am super thrilled :)
Wow, that is great. I am happy for you.
User avatar
CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9428
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:34 pm

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC »

COOL-MAN wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:06 pm
CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:36 pm
COOL-MAN wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:40 pm Eid Mubarak My Somalinet Family. Hope you all doing well

Waar waa suldaan cool! Salaan sare sxb, I hope all is well with you and family. I miss the days we used to fight over Aisha's attention its good hearing from you buddy.


Ar day waa kii yaraa ee sidi Nigerianka u labisani jirey :heart:

War bal nafta ka waran sxb? Aad baan ku salaamayaa. Delighted to see you around. I'm good bro and the family is super well too. Aisha ma nooshahay? wax warkeeda ah? Koley imika 10 caruur iyo wax saas camal bey sii mareysaa ayan umaleeyaye :lol:

Salol iyaduna in aan arke ayan umaleeye show? mase wax magaceeda u eg ayuu ahaa?

Sheikh hyper asagana meel ku sheeg?

P.s My somali is still qajajac. Waa sidi aad ku ogeyd iyo si ka daran sxb

Lool haa sxb Aisha way nooshahay, meel group ah ayaan ku wada jirnaa way iska fiicantahay

Salool is around yes, niyaw i dont visit this marfash often since everybody left. Meeshu ghost town ayay noqotay.

Sheikh hyper warkiisa lama hayo, message aan 2 sano ka hor u diray muu furin, waxaa igu danbaysay isagu leh canada ayaan u guurayaa. I hope he is doing well wherever he is.

Somaliga waxaad baran lahayd hadaad soomaaliya dagi lahayd adigu sijui ah ayaad Kenyan uun ku noqotay :lol:

Waar sow engriis iyo xamaalidiisii kamaad raysan? Dee markaad lacagaysatay miyaadan mid yaroo kale ku xidhin? Mise sidii ayaad islaanta uga baqataa? :pac:
User avatar
FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19081
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
Location: Location:Location

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by FarhanYare »

NubianQueen wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:24 am
FarhanYare wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:21 am
NubianQueen wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:27 pm

I understand. Good Luck.
way baxeysaa thank god :) :!: While everyone is looking shocked and sad anugu am super thrilled :)
Wow, that is great. I am happy for you.
Another one is already pretty much a carbon copy. Working on my last nerves. She comes to me and asks: what were you and so talking about? Who does that? jeez..
User avatar
FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19081
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
Location: Location:Location

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by FarhanYare »

Damn my calacals are too much even Cigal and Nubian aan ka yaabshay lol. Seriously I need a job kaligee uun a shaqeeyo without people
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”