Page 2 of 3

Re: if these people were real couples-married-in real life

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:24 pm
by The_Emperior5
MUKHTAAR MAXAAD NIN UGU DARRAY WAYDEY

HE LIKES TO SCREW THE NIGHT NURSE

Re: if these people were real couples-married-in real life

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:28 pm
by Algebra
Who is Shakhran, never had the honour meeting him.

Re: if these people were real couples-married-in real life

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:06 pm
by The-Screw
Ureyso? no man, that's just mean.

Re: if these people were real couples-married-in real life

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:17 pm
by Algebra
Shut up Screw, you're lucky you had some one :D

Where is my husband, what was his name again?

Re: if these people were real couples-married-in real life

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:23 pm
by The-Screw
would you like ureyso?

Re: if these people were real couples-married-in real life

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:27 pm
by Algebra
I am guessing is she and I aint lesbian, i will stick with Sakhran untill the death take us apart :)

Re: if these people were real couples-married-in real life

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:33 pm
by Nabeelah
Algebra,

Sakhraan is a funny guy, except he is drunk most of the time, good luck dear. :lol:

Re: if these people were real couples-married-in real life

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:34 pm
by Voltage
Marwo Nabeela, Marwada Sedexaad ee Barre Hiiraale, watuuuuup iyo nus baan ku iri, halkaad ka baxday horta :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: if these people were real couples-married-in real life

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:39 pm
by Algebra
[quote="Nabeelah"]Algebra,

Sakhraan is a funny guy, except he is drunk most of the time, good luck dear. :lol:[/quote]

:lol: Thank you Nabeela for wishing me good luck. I think all I need is to be patient and do loads of prayers for a drunk husband.

Re: if these people were real couples-married-in real life

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:40 pm
by Nabeelah
Voltage, please don't call me "marwada Barre Hiiraale" that is a turn off, he is old enough to be my grandfather, I need someone younger. 8)


:lol: @Algebra,

No problem.

Re: if these people were real couples-married-in real life

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:56 pm
by KeligiiJabhad
[quote="musika man"]^^^

you and masugge

dont tell me she is a dude too.[/quote]

WTF....?? You think Masugge is a SHE!?? :shock: :shock: :shock: Think again sxb!

Re: if these people were real couples-married-in real life

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:43 pm
by Advocatar
Wtf?

me and basra.........out of all the women on somalinet, u paired me with shamuu from sea-world?. I tell u what since I am not a quiter, I will put on a all nighter, things might get interesting. :lol:


lakine, Advo and LilCutie would've made me sleep better tonight!!!



15-gedo_boy and chilli

--match made in heavan, gedo, chilli is kind of on the heavy side but, u have kooshin diini blood in you, so it's all good.

Re: if these people were real couples-married-in real life

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:44 pm
by Somali2003
Sanaagian is not a girl :lol:

I imagine Ashlee as my future wife.

Re: if these people were real couples-married-in real life

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:45 pm
by S_lander-boy
Dadkan wa fukkin LOSERS !


:arrow:

Re: if these people were real couples-married-in real life

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:23 am
by Shankaroon_614
WTF!

This is a interesting post :lol:

Hard Rock maxaa iga rabtaa :?