Page 2 of 2

Re: Teach Me Af Maay...:)

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:57 am
by Shirib
erre/o: it like say or call

I asked you what do you want me to say to you

Re: Teach Me Af Maay...:)

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:59 am
by Shirib
Most niiki songs are in af maay, or atleast their originals are. For some reason they put it into a reer xamar accent.

Re: Teach Me Af Maay...:)

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:00 pm
by Gifted
I'll try something in af maay :D

"Ani 18jir ahey..af maay dhib ahey"..what do you think? :lol:

Re: Teach Me Af Maay...:)

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:01 pm
by Shirib
Thats not bad.

Re: Teach Me Af Maay...:)

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:02 pm
by Gifted
Are you serious? :shock: ...okay then what did I say?

Re: Teach Me Af Maay...:)

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:03 pm
by Shirib
I'm 18 af maay is hard

Re: Teach Me Af Maay...:)

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:06 pm
by Gifted
Wow, I have to say I'm quite impressed with myself :D

Re: Teach Me Af Maay...:)

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:08 pm
by Shirib
Try listening to niiki music, and a lot Hassan Adan Samatars songs are in maay. Bet you never realized that they were speaking maay.