That's living in a constant state of fear , in my opinion --> only feeble minded people live like that , I didn't say women are inferior creatures in anyway though
when she makes more money than him...
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- Ina Baxar
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10796
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:54 pm
- Location: Arabsiyo, Somaliland
Re: when she makes more money than him...
Gifted-->Say, if he happens to walk out on her...if she's emotionally attached to him she won't be able to move on and thus become an emotional wreck. Women need to independent in every way
,oooh okay , always setting yourself up for the worst case scenario , I see!
That's living in a constant state of fear , in my opinion --> only feeble minded people live like that , I didn't say women are inferior creatures in anyway though
That's living in a constant state of fear , in my opinion --> only feeble minded people live like that , I didn't say women are inferior creatures in anyway though
- zulaika
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9569
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: more money...more problems solved!!
Re: when she makes more money than him...
[quote="The-Screw"]dual income is a must, what good is a xalimo that can't do sh!t on her own? she has to be independent, emotionally and financially.[/quote]
though i do agree with u to a certain extent...however i think in western mentalities, the whole "independent woman" notion is partially applied to no avail for what's best for her and her male counterparts..i say that because it implies "i don't need a man" sentiments whent they damn well need em' in companionships and other forms of partnerships.
my premise is exactly in contrary to this.. my endevour for independence from financial dependence on my man is solely based on the strengh of our "co-dependence" on one another..u feel me?.. ever heard of two head are better than one? well 2 fat bank accounts are better than one..
though i do agree with u to a certain extent...however i think in western mentalities, the whole "independent woman" notion is partially applied to no avail for what's best for her and her male counterparts..i say that because it implies "i don't need a man" sentiments whent they damn well need em' in companionships and other forms of partnerships.
my premise is exactly in contrary to this.. my endevour for independence from financial dependence on my man is solely based on the strengh of our "co-dependence" on one another..u feel me?.. ever heard of two head are better than one? well 2 fat bank accounts are better than one..
Re: when she makes more money than him...
[quote="Basra-"]I am the bread-provider, my farah is pretty content with that. His excuse is, i have a degree.
[/quote]
that is why you are married to TAXi driver calooley a dark hawiye guy from kenya qaxooti center
zulaika
abaay you can make all the money you want i will be happy for you but if you want to marry faarax like moi then you should accept the seccond haliimo or 3rd its only fair right
that is why you are married to TAXi driver calooley a dark hawiye guy from kenya qaxooti center
zulaika
abaay you can make all the money you want i will be happy for you but if you want to marry faarax like moi then you should accept the seccond haliimo or 3rd its only fair right
- The-Screw
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 19924
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2001 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere in the PNW
Re: when she makes more money than him...
well, whatever type the xalimo turns out to be, i'll say this now, i have a secret overseas bank account and i'm always going to have one. i've seen too many innocent faraxs end up on a friends couch b/c a broke a.ss xalimo they married took everyting after a year and a half of marriage...not going to happen to me. fock that.
- zulaika
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9569
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: more money...more problems solved!!
Re: when she makes more money than him...
[quote="Gedo_Boy"]She's not likely to make more money than me
I don't mind her working, especially if it's something productive/constructive or something she enjoys that she's passionate about. I just don't want her to be a wage slave being forced to work out of necessity.....that's what I mean by I don't want her to work.
Even if she did work, my motto is:
My money is OUR money
Her money is HER money.
If possible, I would prefer her money to be for herself since Islamically I am supposed to be the breadwinner. Ofcourse she will probably spend it on her kids too as she is obligated too.[/quote]
Gedo,
that’s fine huuno, at the end of the day its all about mutual understandings.. if your wife is inclined with u, then by all means she shouldn’t make more than u. but I hope its not because of some bruised ego that’s influencing your wish to limit her income bracket, should she wishes to make her own money.
kudos for:
My money is OUR money
Her money is HER money.

I don't mind her working, especially if it's something productive/constructive or something she enjoys that she's passionate about. I just don't want her to be a wage slave being forced to work out of necessity.....that's what I mean by I don't want her to work.
Even if she did work, my motto is:
My money is OUR money
Her money is HER money.
If possible, I would prefer her money to be for herself since Islamically I am supposed to be the breadwinner. Ofcourse she will probably spend it on her kids too as she is obligated too.[/quote]
Gedo,
that’s fine huuno, at the end of the day its all about mutual understandings.. if your wife is inclined with u, then by all means she shouldn’t make more than u. but I hope its not because of some bruised ego that’s influencing your wish to limit her income bracket, should she wishes to make her own money.
kudos for:
My money is OUR money
Her money is HER money.
Re: when she makes more money than him...
[quote="kambuli"]Zuliekha,
I heard you sis... I would be uncomfortable for asking every penny...I honesly wouldn't want to be dependant on my husband ...financially..
Gedo, quote " My money is OUR money
Her money is HER money.
I would prefer this way; My money our money.
His money our money.[/quote]
kambuli,
That's fine if it is coming from your heart maxaan u diidaa....but it is not WAAJIB for her to do that.....wax aan isku bishaareeyay ma ahan...
If she wants to buy me things or gifts with her own money, marxaban! That's a sign of love!
But the masuuliyad is on me......soo lama dhihin "Al Rijaal Qawaamuuna Cala Nisaa"
Besides, that may be your thinking but the psychology of women is inee karaahsadaan nin lacag ka raadiyo ama maal ka sugo.....taas 100% ayaan aaminsanahay ninka sharaftiis waxaa ka mid ah inuu reerkiis daqado.
I heard you sis... I would be uncomfortable for asking every penny...I honesly wouldn't want to be dependant on my husband ...financially..
Gedo, quote " My money is OUR money
Her money is HER money.
I would prefer this way; My money our money.
His money our money.[/quote]
kambuli,
That's fine if it is coming from your heart maxaan u diidaa....but it is not WAAJIB for her to do that.....wax aan isku bishaareeyay ma ahan...
If she wants to buy me things or gifts with her own money, marxaban! That's a sign of love!
But the masuuliyad is on me......soo lama dhihin "Al Rijaal Qawaamuuna Cala Nisaa"
Besides, that may be your thinking but the psychology of women is inee karaahsadaan nin lacag ka raadiyo ama maal ka sugo.....taas 100% ayaan aaminsanahay ninka sharaftiis waxaa ka mid ah inuu reerkiis daqado.
- Burka_Xaji
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:40 pm
Re: when she makes more money than him...
I'm 100% positive if you hitting that Pu$$y right she will give you all her money and she will say baby spend it all as you want. truth should be told.
Stop beenta la isu sheegayo
Stop beenta la isu sheegayo
- Ina Baxar
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10796
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:54 pm
- Location: Arabsiyo, Somaliland
Re: when she makes more money than him...
In all of the latest threads I have seen her post , I come 2 realize that Zulaika is sincerly a team oriented person .
She's got great leadership skills .
Re: when she makes more money than him...
[quote="Ina Baxar"]Gifted-->Say, if he happens to walk out on her...if she's emotionally attached to him she won't be able to move on and thus become an emotional wreck. Women need to independent in every way
,oooh okay , always setting yourself up for the worst case scenario , I see!
That's living in a constant state of fear , in my opinion --> only feeble minded people live like that , I didn't say women are inferior creatures in anyway though
[/quote]
Hey, anything can happen...and it's not living in constant fear but preparing for the worst. If you're extremely emotionally attached..once that person leaves you..it will be quite difficult to go on with the rest of your life...many things can be affected such as your social life, work and children. Personally, I don't want to take anti-depressants because of some stinky farax.
Wax walbe weey isku xirinyahiin 8)
That's living in a constant state of fear , in my opinion --> only feeble minded people live like that , I didn't say women are inferior creatures in anyway though
Hey, anything can happen...and it's not living in constant fear but preparing for the worst. If you're extremely emotionally attached..once that person leaves you..it will be quite difficult to go on with the rest of your life...many things can be affected such as your social life, work and children. Personally, I don't want to take anti-depressants because of some stinky farax.
Wax walbe weey isku xirinyahiin 8)
Re: when she makes more money than him...
[quote="The-Screw"]well, whatever type the xalimo turns out to be, i'll say this now, i have a secret overseas bank account and i'm always going to have one. i've seen too many innocent faraxs end up on a friends couch b/c a broke a.ss xalimo they married took everyting after a year and a half of marriage...not going to happen to me. fock that.[/quote]
nayaa you watch too much oprah
besides you should marry faarax who takes care of
nayaa you watch too much oprah
besides you should marry faarax who takes care of
- Burka_Xaji
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:40 pm
Re: when she makes more money than him...
Ina baxar do mean woman are masters of deception?
I'm sure woman will tell you different story between the sheets
I'm sure woman will tell you different story between the sheets
Re: when she makes more money than him...
[quote="zulaika"]
Gedo,
that’s fine huuno, at the end of the day its all about mutual understandings.. if your wife is inclined with u, then by all means she shouldn’t make more than u. but I hope its not because of some bruised ego that’s influencing your wish to limit her income bracket, should she wishes to make her own money.
kudos for:
My money is OUR money
Her money is HER money.
[/quote]
zulaika,
Read my response to kambuli....maybe I'm old fashioned, but I don't want to live on the EXPECTATION that a wife should be OBLIGATED to the full extent that I am to provide for me.
I wouldn't take it hard IF she made more money than me....but that's a hypothetical situation and considering my own personal situation it's highly unlikely...that's what I meant.
I believe this is deeply rooted in the psychology of man & woman. If she WANTS to spend her money on me or the household, that's GREAT. I would take it as a sign that she loves me but I don't want her to be OBLIGATED to the extent that I'm obligated.
That's putting too much pressure on her......
Do you girls realistically think you have TWICE the capability of men?
I can't ever be mother, be pregnant, take care of children like a mother can. I can help around and make it easier on her but it is entirely UNREALISTIC for her to work like a man and work like only a woman can.
I hope I am never IN NEED of my wife's money.......I would appreciate anything she spent on me though.
IF she makes money, her 1st obligation should be OUR kids.
Gedo,
that’s fine huuno, at the end of the day its all about mutual understandings.. if your wife is inclined with u, then by all means she shouldn’t make more than u. but I hope its not because of some bruised ego that’s influencing your wish to limit her income bracket, should she wishes to make her own money.
kudos for:
My money is OUR money
Her money is HER money.
zulaika,
Read my response to kambuli....maybe I'm old fashioned, but I don't want to live on the EXPECTATION that a wife should be OBLIGATED to the full extent that I am to provide for me.
I wouldn't take it hard IF she made more money than me....but that's a hypothetical situation and considering my own personal situation it's highly unlikely...that's what I meant.
I believe this is deeply rooted in the psychology of man & woman. If she WANTS to spend her money on me or the household, that's GREAT. I would take it as a sign that she loves me but I don't want her to be OBLIGATED to the extent that I'm obligated.
That's putting too much pressure on her......
Do you girls realistically think you have TWICE the capability of men?
I can't ever be mother, be pregnant, take care of children like a mother can. I can help around and make it easier on her but it is entirely UNREALISTIC for her to work like a man and work like only a woman can.
I hope I am never IN NEED of my wife's money.......I would appreciate anything she spent on me though.
IF she makes money, her 1st obligation should be OUR kids.
- MJ-Pride
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8362
- Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:16 pm
- Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs
Re: when she makes more money than him...
My women making more money than me is an insult to me period. I can't imagine for the life of me sharing a bed with a female that makes more money than me. Her ego will tremendously skyrocket and an aura of invincibility will consume her one-dimensional brain.I recommend the Faraxs in here to run the min you face this situation. 
Re: when she makes more money than him...
A guy who is insecure about what his wife makes should be shot in the balls.
- Luq_Ganane
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7849
- Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 10:17 am
Re: when she makes more money than him...
Zulaika,
If I'm not making enough money to support my Wife and I comfortably, then I have no business getting married. Being financially ready and stable is as much a prerequisite for me, as having my you know what drop.
If I'm not making enough money to support my Wife and I comfortably, then I have no business getting married. Being financially ready and stable is as much a prerequisite for me, as having my you know what drop.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 5 Replies
- 556 Views
-
Last post by black velvet
-
- 3 Replies
- 611 Views
-
Last post by Rabshoole
-
- 37 Replies
- 2644 Views
-
Last post by Somaliweyn Commando
-
- 49 Replies
- 8434 Views
-
Last post by Cunaaye25
-
- 12 Replies
- 2017 Views
-
Last post by DayaxJeclee
-
- 10 Replies
- 2617 Views
-
Last post by Basra-
-
- 14 Replies
- 1943 Views
-
Last post by gegiroor
-
- 9 Replies
- 1533 Views
-
Last post by dawwa9
-
- 76 Replies
- 4238 Views
-
Last post by fagash_killer
