NAA BRUV I NOE WAG1
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods
- sO_sO_Qatar
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2056
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:59 am
- Location: -....
Re: NAA BRUV I NOE WAG1
[quote="holla_back_girl**"]...[quote="POWERESS"]HOLD UP Y DO NIGAZ ASUME MALI GURLS R SHIT WHEN IT COMES 2 SEXUALY MOVEMENTZ? LIKE THA OTHA DAY I WAS .IN SOME MY BOYS HOUSE I LIKED HIM WAS BUFF HE TRY MOVE 2 ME LIKE AM A AMATURE DONT GET IT TWISTED I ANT NO HOE BUT I PUSHED HIM ON THE CHAIR WRAPPED MY LEGS AROUND HIM AND DID MY THING. BUT YEH Y MANDEMS?[/quote]
niggas always assume this shit!! i always prove them wrong!!
actions speak louder than words!!
dey be d da da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn from experience somalians aint shit when it comes to it!! dey cant handle me!! and they jus fck wid no technique
dass why iv taken a liking to carribean men cos dey do da damn thang!![/quote]
U2 MUST BE SISTERS
niggas always assume this shit!! i always prove them wrong!!
actions speak louder than words!!
dey be d da da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn from experience somalians aint shit when it comes to it!! dey cant handle me!! and they jus fck wid no technique
dass why iv taken a liking to carribean men cos dey do da damn thang!![/quote]
U2 MUST BE SISTERS
Re: NAA BRUV I NOE WAG1
xalimos cant top white girls when it comes 2 sex
Re: NAA BRUV I NOE WAG1
^ and i heard that somali boys cant top black boys.
Re: NAA BRUV I NOE WAG1
ahahaha
dont take it personal my waste sistah
dont take it personal my waste sistah
Re: NAA BRUV I NOE WAG1
its cool man loool.
just wanna state the fact too init
just wanna state the fact too init
-
Qumanyoo
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 16772
- Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:54 pm
- Location: Cirka Iyo Dhulka Dhexdii
Re: NAA BRUV I NOE WAG1
[quote="wastegal"]^ and i heard that somali boys cant top black boys.[/quote]
muktaar is soo gonna beat u ..
muktaar is soo gonna beat u ..
Re: NAA BRUV I NOE WAG1
looooooooool.....
o well what can he do.
still i no he wont
o well what can he do.
still i no he wont
Re: NAA BRUV I NOE WAG1
[quote="wastegal"]its cool man loool.
just wanna state the fact too init[/quote]
u never experienced it, so u cant say that
just wanna state the fact too init[/quote]
u never experienced it, so u cant say that
Re: NAA BRUV I NOE WAG1
ahh waste man. you neva no :D
lol jokin im just repeating wat someone told me
AND I HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED IT!
lol jokin im just repeating wat someone told me
AND I HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED IT!
- Abdi_westldn
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 6054
- Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:16 am
Re: NAA BRUV I NOE WAG1
loool@white girls man dats just nasty brah how can a dude even fack with a white girl is beyond me and wastegal let muktaar catch u baan kuu iiri hahaha.
Re: NAA BRUV I NOE WAG1
seriously... what will mutaar do to me.
its all love man
its all love man
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2 Replies
- 21 Views
-
Last post by AbdiWahab252
-
- 7 Replies
- 398 Views
-
Last post by sharia-law
-
- 49 Replies
- 2173 Views
-
Last post by Newboy
-
- 15 Replies
- 1257 Views
-
Last post by *BAIT*
-
- 1 Replies
- 274 Views
-
Last post by XimanJaale
-
- 11 Replies
- 928 Views
-
Last post by **weezy**
-
- 11 Replies
- 914 Views
-
Last post by Westernized Xalimo
-
- 61 Replies
- 3192 Views
-
Last post by xamari_gash
-
- 9 Replies
- 852 Views
-
Last post by Fayy
