How important is your physical appearance?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8362
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:16 pm
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Re: How important is your physical appearance?

Post by MJ-Pride »

1nemansquad wrote:I rock suits to work everyday. So i got smell right for the ladies in the office. Dolce&Gabbana is nice right now.

Do you know that Dolce N Gabbana is owned by two Fags? I'd hate to walk in the street with a Dolce N Gabbana shirt. Extremely gay
User avatar
razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2731
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:08 pm

Re: How important is your physical appearance?

Post by razzberry »

My physical appearance is very important to me but I don't go over board. Being a dancer its a must that I keep in tip top shape. I don't wear too much make up or alot of hair products. I also don't crazy for labels when I shop. I like to keep my self a natural and fresh as possible while still looking good.
User avatar
1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11434
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Over here and over there

Re: How important is your physical appearance?

Post by 1nemansquad »

MJ-Pride wrote:
1nemansquad wrote:I rock suits to work everyday. So i got smell right for the ladies in the office. Dolce&Gabbana is nice right now.

Do you know that Dolce N Gabbana is owned by two Fags? I'd hate to walk in the street with a Dolce N Gabbana shirt. Extremely gay
I don't give a fock who made it, Gay or Jew. It smells good, bottom line. Only motherfocker that worry about gayism 24/7 are those kunts who have doubts about their sexuality. FACT. That ain't me son, I love women too much.
User avatar
MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8362
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:16 pm
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Re: How important is your physical appearance?

Post by MJ-Pride »

razzberry wrote:My physical appearance is very important to me but I don't go over board. Being a dancer its a must that I keep in tip top shape. I don't wear too much make up or alot of hair products. I also don't crazy for labels when I shop. I like to keep my self a natural and fresh as possible while still looking good.
What kind dance? Salsa, hiphop techno?
User avatar
shaamboo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5409
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Ardu allaahi maxaa karabtaa lokeshankeeyga

Re: How important is your physical appearance?

Post by shaamboo »

MJ-Pride wrote:I have seen drop dead gorgeous Somali chicks that are ridiculously retarded, and for that Looks are less important than Personality. Educated and High IQ girls are an automatic turn on

you are talking about long term sxb , and i agree with you ,

but in a short term stupid hot blond is my kind
User avatar
MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8362
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:16 pm
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Re: How important is your physical appearance?

Post by MJ-Pride »

Imensquad, I wasn't talking about you, I was just giving you a general information. Its unfortunate that you took it as an attack. Fix up man, no need to be sensitive
User avatar
maraax123
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:48 am

Re: How important is your physical appearance?

Post by maraax123 »

razzberry wrote:My physical appearance is very important to me but I don't go over board. Being a dancer its a must that I keep in tip top shape. I don't wear too much make up or alot of hair products. I also don't crazy for labels when I shop. I like to keep my self a natural and fresh as possible while still looking good.

razzb what club do u work at is cheesy strip club or high class joint?
Last edited by maraax123 on Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2731
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:08 pm

Re: How important is your physical appearance?

Post by razzberry »

MJ-Pride wrote:
razzberry wrote:My physical appearance is very important to me but I don't go over board. Being a dancer its a must that I keep in tip top shape. I don't wear too much make up or alot of hair products. I also don't crazy for labels when I shop. I like to keep my self a natural and fresh as possible while still looking good.
What kind dance? Salsa, hiphop techno?
Ballet,Jazz, tap. I save the salsa and the hip hop for the clubs :up:
User avatar
1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11434
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Over here and over there

Re: How important is your physical appearance?

Post by 1nemansquad »

Mj, I didn't took it personal. It was general response as well. :lol:

razz, Skinny black chick dancing ballet with no booty, that ain't attractive.
User avatar
MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8362
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:16 pm
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Re: How important is your physical appearance?

Post by MJ-Pride »

Ballet dance is extremely lesbian sh1t

User avatar
razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2731
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:08 pm

Re: How important is your physical appearance?

Post by razzberry »

maraax123 wrote:razzb what club do u work at is cheesy strip club or high class joint?
I do this:

Image

Not this:

Image
User avatar
1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11434
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Over here and over there

Re: How important is your physical appearance?

Post by 1nemansquad »

You dance at strip joints? WoW, :lol:
User avatar
razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2731
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:08 pm

Re: How important is your physical appearance?

Post by razzberry »

1nemansquad wrote:razz, Skinny black chick dancing ballet with no booty, that ain't attractive.
I got enough back for my body type. Trust me. 10-15 years from now when other black womens booties are drooping and stuff is starting to sag I am going to have the last laugh. Ballet dancers are fit for life 8)
User avatar
razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2731
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:08 pm

Re: How important is your physical appearance?

Post by razzberry »

1nemansquad wrote:You dance at strip joints? WoW, :lol:
You wish :wink:
User avatar
1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11434
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Over here and over there

Re: How important is your physical appearance?

Post by 1nemansquad »

Nothing wrong with that, your prolly doing it to pay for your school. :lol: :lol:

Nah seriously do you?
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”