how diverse are Ur Marehan cousins
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
- Shankaroon_614
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4644
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:21 pm
- Location: Dhabad, Caabudwaaq, and Baledxaawo!!
Re: how diverse are Ur Marehan cousins
Waryaa I am not Reer Afweyne-and I think they are a sub-sub-sub clan..maybe there is something before that 
- suga_n_spice
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8513
- Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 7:00 pm
Re: how diverse are Ur Marehan cousins
i have never been so happy with my mareexaan neighborz until i came about the MJ's on snet.
viva mareexaan's walle!!!
shanka
viva mareexaan's walle!!!
shanka
- CoolPoisons
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10533
- Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:23 am
Re: how diverse are Ur Marehan cousins
^^fock no, Rer Afweyne's like Rer Cise, Omar Dhere, Allamagan, e t cShankaroon_614 wrote:Waryaa I am not Reer Afweyne-and I think they are a sub-sub-sub clan..maybe there is something before that
.
Are U saying U see Marehan/Rer Hamar? What a weird focking mix.Reer Hamar( Asharaaf)
- Shankaroon_614
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4644
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:21 pm
- Location: Dhabad, Caabudwaaq, and Baledxaawo!!
Re: how diverse are Ur Marehan cousins
looool@ Suga ina-adeeray they have the good and bad just like all of us but I know where u r coming from
I have a five page paper due in couple of hours and I am on the third page
God I hate the internet..its cursed aan ku iri
I have a five page paper due in couple of hours and I am on the third page
God I hate the internet..its cursed aan ku iri
- Shankaroon_614
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4644
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:21 pm
- Location: Dhabad, Caabudwaaq, and Baledxaawo!!
Re: how diverse are Ur Marehan cousins
[quote="CoolPoisons"][quote="Shankaroon_614"]Waryaa I am not Reer Afweyne-and I think they are a sub-sub-sub clan..maybe there is something before that
[/quote]
^^fock no, Rer Afweyne's like Rer Cise, Omar Dhere, Allamagan, e t c.
Ooookkkk I didn't know that...I'll have to check my source again!
[quote]Reer Hamar( Asharaaf) [/quote]
Are U saying U see Marehan/Rer Hamar? What a weird focking mix.[/quote]
Yup mom's older sister who lives in Carabaha!
^^fock no, Rer Afweyne's like Rer Cise, Omar Dhere, Allamagan, e t c.
Ooookkkk I didn't know that...I'll have to check my source again!
[quote]Reer Hamar( Asharaaf) [/quote]
Are U saying U see Marehan/Rer Hamar? What a weird focking mix.[/quote]
Yup mom's older sister who lives in Carabaha!
- suga_n_spice
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8513
- Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 7:00 pm
Re: how diverse are Ur Marehan cousins
shanka amen to that sista. good luck dear
- Shankaroon_614
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4644
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:21 pm
- Location: Dhabad, Caabudwaaq, and Baledxaawo!!
Re: how diverse are Ur Marehan cousins
Thnx I am done Alhamdulilaah 
Oh and I forgot my other first cousins are Moobileen.
Oh and I forgot my other first cousins are Moobileen.
Re: how diverse are Ur Marehan cousins
Shankaroon_614 wrote:Waryaa I am not Reer Afweyne-and I think they are a sub-sub-sub clan..maybe there is something before that
Shanka Reer-afweyne are afweyne mahad the brother of kayr mahad..and HIGLE mahad..
and you are gadiid-dhuxul-higle..
My first cousins are pretty much Marexaan...but I have habergider...dhulbahante...and majeertaan cousins.
- King-of-Awdal
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 6111
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 5:26 am
- Location: The Future.
Re: how diverse are Ur Marehan cousins
CoolPoisons wrote:Advo wrote:Suprisingly The Only Mareexaans I Am Related To Are Wagardhac and Soonfure.
the rest are.
1. warsengali
2. dhulbahante
3. issaq
4. hawiya
5. majeerteen
6. leelkase
7. gedabursi
8. madhibaan (very beatiful girl)
9. and alot more I cant think of now.
^^get the fock outa here, Ur Igal Ba'ayeste from Gabaharey. how the fock can U have gedabursi and IIdor cousins who live all the way in lalaland.
Did you think i was lieing when i told ya me and Advo have some family connection.
- BABYGIRL123
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5273
- Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:09 am
Re: how diverse are Ur Marehan cousins
Why did i miss all the fun here
Anyways i am realted to.
Wegardhac
reer roble i think was that their last name ( hope not) or sub clan
habar yars kids.
and some sweet reer-gadiid have dhulos they call me habaryar and all ways visit our home
i love them they are like family to me :love:
reer dini my grandmothers ogaden cousins children are reer dini
reer garaad my moms best-friend is one
Anyways i am realted to.
Wegardhac
reer roble i think was that their last name ( hope not) or sub clan
and some sweet reer-gadiid have dhulos they call me habaryar and all ways visit our home
reer dini my grandmothers ogaden cousins children are reer dini
reer garaad my moms best-friend is one
Re: how diverse are Ur Marehan cousins
Reer Siyaad
Reer Ugaas
Celidheere
Reer Garad
But way too many to count. I probably could have first cousins from every Marexaan subclan from My Mother's side.
Reer Ugaas
Celidheere
Reer Garad
But way too many to count. I probably could have first cousins from every Marexaan subclan from My Mother's side.
-
CoolPoisoninthisbijj
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 540
- Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:33 pm
Re: how diverse are Ur Marehan cousins
^^no Siyad Husein?Murax wrote:Reer Siyaad
Reer Ugaas
Celidheere
Reer Garad
But way too many to count. I probably could have first cousins from every Marexaan subclan from My Mother's side.
babygirl which Rer dini?
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 43 Replies
- 4134 Views
-
Last post by mwaura
-
- 21 Replies
- 3069 Views
-
Last post by Est.1980's
-
- 119 Replies
- 15763 Views
-
Last post by Addoow
-
- 168 Replies
- 14421 Views
-
Last post by KIYAN IS BACK!
-
- 35 Replies
- 6085 Views
-
Last post by Adali
-
- 38 Replies
- 4776 Views
-
Last post by JSLHistorian
-
- 8 Replies
- 1555 Views
-
Last post by nord
-
- 32 Replies
- 4006 Views
-
Last post by Ardentte
-
- 48 Replies
- 3882 Views
-
Last post by JSL3000
-
- 2 Replies
- 1157 Views
-
Last post by Basra-