What makes you cry?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2731
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:08 pm

Re: What makes you cry?

Post by razzberry »

I cry when im upset or mad about something. I hate it because its such a girlie thing to do but I can't help it.
User avatar
razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2731
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:08 pm

Re: What makes you cry?

Post by razzberry »

Advo wrote:when mufasa off lion king died that terrible tragic death.

I cried my heart out.
Me too :lol:
User avatar
The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19924
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: Somewhere in the PNW

Re: What makes you cry?

Post by The-Screw »

here's a "Little known fact" about The-Screw.


the ending of "Free Willy" was the first movie that made The-Screw get teary eyed. :P the michael jackson song probably only made it worst.
Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 27096
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:11 am
Location: ever green state

Re: What makes you cry?

Post by Advo »

lol, I dont remember the ending of free willy but couple of lifetime films got me sad, for me, like when some one does something bad to someone and later comes back to appologize always puts a grudge in my throat. :lol:
User avatar
razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2731
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:08 pm

Re: What makes you cry?

Post by razzberry »

The-Screw wrote:here's a "Little known fact" about The-Screw.


the ending of "Free Willy" was the first movie that made The-Screw get teary eyed. :P the michael jackson song probably only made it worst.
I hated that movie :lol: That MJ song was sad though. I remember being a little kid and feeling sad whenever I heard it :(
User avatar
razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2731
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:08 pm

Re: What makes you cry?

Post by razzberry »

I don't care how many times I see it the movie The Color Purple makes me cry.
User avatar
The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19924
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: Somewhere in the PNW

Re: What makes you cry?

Post by The-Screw »

there is a movie called "Tsotsi" that came out in 2004, on the DVD there is an alternate ending, a beautiful sad and almost like The-Screw himself couldn't have directed any better type ending...made me :|


also, endings of "man on fire" "gladiator" ...pretty much any movie where the hero dies in the end (with the x'ception of free willy of course) ...i've become obsessed with this. its scary.
User avatar
Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 18502
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:14 am
Location: BBB

Re: What makes you cry?

Post by Cawar »

Bunch of sissies!!
Esp ..1man tough(claiming anyways) guy and The Screw..the ultimate manly man..as he likes to be viewed.. :down: :mrgreen:

The only time in my adult life I cried was when my dad died..and even then..
I did it privately and briefly cos of my younger bros and sisters..
Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 27096
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:11 am
Location: ever green state

Re: What makes you cry?

Post by Advo »

I have seen a good half of Tsotsi and it was one hellava movie, best African made movie by far. I never get tired of Gladiator and watch it, as much as I can, how ever, I didnt feel man on fire that much like training day, that was the shid and it's so california mayn, the neighborhoods and everything, great movies.


Cawar, sxb we know u cry when u break a nail ee naga daa iljabiska, u need a basra hug mayn,
User avatar
The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19924
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: Somewhere in the PNW

Re: What makes you cry?

Post by The-Screw »

no, you don't understand. i don't cry cry. just emotional thats all.
User avatar
razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2731
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:08 pm

Re: What makes you cry?

Post by razzberry »

The-Screw wrote:there is a movie called "Tsotsi" that came out in 2004, on the DVD there is an alternate ending, a beautiful sad and almost like The-Screw himself couldn't have directed any better type ending...made me :|
Tsotsi is a great movie but something about it really got under my skin. Its one of those movies I can only watch once.
Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 27096
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:11 am
Location: ever green state

Re: What makes you cry?

Post by Advo »

I bet if they had a Cadaan dude in the movie, u would have the movie poster right next to the dixie chicks framed picture on ur wall.
User avatar
Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10610
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: What makes you cry?

Post by Rabshoole »

I can honestly say, a death in the family is the only thing that leaves an incredible amount comeplete void in my heart that produces tears, however not in public though.
djibsomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5229
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 6:39 pm

Re: What makes you cry?

Post by djibsomali »

1nemansquad wrote:Or get teary. Everyone has a soft spot, what is yours?

Me, a helpless mother and a child.

You?

Are you related to me or is it because you love your mother above everything , cause that is what make me cry as well.
and injustice to the weak..
Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5460
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: General SNM, CaliGaab, Duceysane, Gashanle & all Duceysane supporters are rapists
Contact:

Re: What makes you cry?

Post by Foxy22 »

1nemansquad wrote:Or get teary. Everyone has a soft spot, what is yours?

Me, a helpless mother and a child.

You?
God Bless your mother! She did a fantastic job.

I get emotional with helpless mothers, children, people with disabilities and helpless elders(wayeel).
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”