DHAHABSHIIL BECAME GLOBAL

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13122
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.

Re: DHAHABSHIIL BECAME GLOBAL

Post by Ka darag »

Advo wrote:Holyshid@ka darag and Beenaale, I had no idea they were that connected.

I once sent my dad money using western union

they charged $40 fee

I used dahabshiil the vary next time

they charged me $4


So for a long time, I wondered how these guys made any profit?

Than I discovered in Somalia, they print their own money and later exchange it or something like that.

Rageedii :up:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: india u kno :shock:
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”