gemini07 wrote:Murax wrote:I wonder if allergies would kick in there for Me, the way they do here in the summer When all the trees and stuff comes out
Yes they would ,StayAway
Are You serious
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
gemini07 wrote:Murax wrote:I wonder if allergies would kick in there for Me, the way they do here in the summer When all the trees and stuff comes out
Yes they would ,StayAway

gemini07 wrote:i'm kidding ,lighten up dude![]()
i've been attending IHA Meetings
Murax wrote:gemini07 wrote:i'm kidding ,lighten up dude![]()
i've been attending IHA Meetings
Minda waxaad is lahayd the ony thing that can ruin my sanaag vacation is the sight of an ilkoyar
Babygirl- wrote:Murax wrote:gemini07 wrote:i'm kidding ,lighten up dude![]()
i've been attending IHA Meetings
Minda waxaad is lahayd the ony thing that can ruin my sanaag vacation is the sight of an ilkoyar![]()
![]()
Babygirl- wrote:I imagined Gemini seeing Murax on her vacation..![]()
![]()

Babygirl- wrote:I imagined Gemini seeing Murax on her vacation..![]()
![]()
gemini07 wrote:Babygirl- wrote:I imagined Gemini seeing Murax on her vacation..![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
God forbid