Cumar-Labasuul wrote: Mogadishu - there are three other maps aswell
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/world_ci ... -small.jpg
So, wadajir was another name for the xaafad Madiinah? Ive seen people count them as separate xaafado's, but guess not, eh?.
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Cumar-Labasuul wrote: Mogadishu - there are three other maps aswell
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/world_ci ... -small.jpg
Cumar-Labasuul wrote:What the hell are lawrence street, corfield avenue and church of england![]()



Yeah Italian was pretty dominant. Schoole Polizia, pronto scorso (emergency hospital), casa populareAmethyst wrote:Cumar-Labasuul wrote: Mogadishu - there are three other maps aswell
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/world_ci ... -small.jpg
So, wadajir was another name for the xaafad Madiinah? Ive seen people count them as separate xaafado's, but guess not, eh?.Anyway, great map. Everything was obviously more known in Italian names, like "schoole Polizia", instead of Police academy, but its nice to be able see how close they were to our xaafad.

Dunno there's lots of cities missing mainly from the north. There's no borame, berbera, las canod, beledweyn, kismayo or baydhabo.LiQaaye_TDH wrote:Where is Burco?

hargeisa club still exists, i went there onceCumar-Labasuul wrote:Dunno there's lots of cities missing mainly from the north. There's no borame, berbera, las canod, beledweyn, kismayo or baydhabo.LiQaaye_TDH wrote:Where is Burco?
Abdikarim, I just noticed India line was there, although I always thought it was called india lane. I also noticed that hargeisa club was there(I think it still exists, I saw it in 2004)