Page 2 of 2
Re: Sh.Axmed Madoobe and Prof.Gaandi come to agreement.
Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:58 am
by Hard-Rock
This guy is Mooryan, he does not represent Marehan, he only represents his Moryan uncle in Dolow, Bare the roadrunner Hurale. No one should take him seriously nor insult Marehan on his behalf
He should be addressing why his Moryaan Militia murdered the innocent Reer Tareey business man in Dolow. (Marxum Mahamed Abdulahi Muse Tareey)
Horta where is Qansa? Since he is Reer Ugaas Sharmake Diini I can offer him my condolence, make no mistake those Moryaans will be brought to justice
Btw, Hanqadh, Jenaay Abdalle is Reer Isak City

Re: Sh.Axmed Madoobe and Shariif Gov close to a deal.
Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:20 am
by Murax
^^
How does this Cagdheer know Reer Taray
Marxuumka was indeed Bah Majerteen-Ugaas Sharmake and is closely related to Nabeela, AUN to Him.
Re: Sh.Axmed Madoobe and Shariif Gov close to a deal.
Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:31 am
by Hard-Rock
Murax wrote:^^
How does this Cagdheer know Reer Taray
Marxuumka was indeed Bah Majerteen-Ugaas Sharmake and is closely related to Nabeela, AUN to Him.
Indeed AUN Marxumka, we will bring those criminals to justice in due time once Jubba is liberated.
Warya Murax, I saw one of ur brothers around the skyline condominium couple weeks ago. I was driving some family members to that wedding for the Half Mareexaan chick that married that Egyptian dude. Next time I should ask about ur skinny ass and pay u a visit.
Re: Sh.Axmed Madoobe and Shariif Gov close to a deal.
Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:39 am
by Murax
Hard-Rock wrote:Murax wrote:^^
How does this Cagdheer know Reer Taray
Marxuumka was indeed Bah Majerteen-Ugaas Sharmake and is closely related to Nabeela, AUN to Him.
Indeed AUN Marxumka, we will bring those criminals to justice in due time once Jubba is liberated.
Warya Murax, I saw one of ur brothers around the skyline condominium couple weeks ago. I was driving some family members to that wedding for the Half Mareexaan chick that married that Egyptian dude. Next time I should ask about ur skinny ass and pay u a visit.

Warye what were You doing in My hood, arn't u a Sandeigo nicca
My fams was at that wedding, next time holla man waa lugu soo dhawayn. Skyline Shopts Has custom made caano boore

Re: Sh.Axmed Madoobe and Shariif Gov close to a deal.
Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:57 am
by Hard-Rock

@custom made
Yea man, we was showing support to Mama Juusta's daughter, my people came in big numbers to that wedding
I'm from the A bruh but SD is our Mecca, we pay a visit to SD annually.
Btw I'm in Silverspring monthly so I hanged around skyline when I feel like getting some Halimo attention around that area, hows Gedo boy doing? Horta he got hitched right? or he still chasing chicas?
Re: Sh.Axmed Madoobe and Shariif Gov close to a deal.
Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:08 am
by Murax
Hard-Rock wrote:

@custom made
Yea man, we was showing support to Mama Juusta's daughter, my people came in big numbers to that wedding
I'm from the A bruh but SD is our Mecca, we pay a visit to SD annually.
Btw I'm in Silverspring monthly so I hanged around skyline when I feel like getting some Halimo attention around that area, hows Gedo boy doing? Horta he got hitched right? or he still chasing chicas?
Yea, Skyline is a hotspot, laakin the Xaliimos here are dissapointing Man. Shiisha and that famous IHOP nonstop laakin they're easy to talk to, la bashaal.
SO You're from the A? I come down there every once and a while, I played at a ball tournament for the Virginia team in Clarkston, people came from all over. All I really did though waa post up at the Halal Pizza, Dunkin Donuts, Dar Salam maqaayad, etc. Felt like I was in Somalia
GB is married now Man, outta the game

Re: Sh.Axmed Madoobe and Shariif Gov close to a deal.
Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:33 am
by Hard-Rock
Halal Pizza is owned by my Cagder relative, all you had to mention was you know me and you can have ate there for free
Pass my congrats to Gedo Boy
I was kidding about the Halimo attention, I know few around that area that I sometimes socialise with but that’s about it. I'm on leash man & soon to be leased by one chick

so I gotta keep on low profile
About B-Ball(non-Somali tournaments), my lil nephew is the real deal man, only 14yrs & the kid is 6'1 still growing and starting to dunk now. He participated in several tournaments in the past several years starting from Bee Wee league to now repping the state for under 16, this summer he is going to camp again but will also play in southeastern league. If he doesn’t fock up like some other members in my family, this kid has a good future.
Re: Sh.Axmed Madoobe and Shariif Gov close to a deal.
Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:58 am
by guhad122
Murux,
Reer Tareey is well-known family unlike the Reer Nuur fakes like reer Bidaar who run the calaacal net better known as gedonet. By the way, back when I was child there was this Makaaahiil woman from Luuq with Ilka-Yar kids and grand kids who used to visit us in Xamar. Man, I think her name had something like Colaad. I was very little to remember her well but she used to talk about how hot Luuq was.
Re: Sh.Axmed Madoobe and Shariif Gov close to a deal.
Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:50 pm
by xoogSADE14
Hard-Rock
You're pretty smart, are you by any chance related to Guhad?
Re: Sh.Axmed Madoobe and Shariif Gov close to a deal.
Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:53 pm
by Murax
Hard Rock,
Man, I wish I knew, those Guys got nice wings too, I was impressed
So some Halimo, Has locked You down put a isbaaro on You, congratz to You Man. What do You think about the VA Halimos, I always wonder How other folks view our state, lol
About Your Nephew, make sure He eats a lot, and starts to get in the weight room. He looks like He'll be a big man, so he has to have a lot of strength. Also make sure He plays against the best competition, and not against ciyaal his age. We need a Somali in the NBA, as we already have a couple in Soccer, and NFL is out of the question
Guhad,
You're right every Reer Luuq person I talk to, talks about how hot it is. The good thing is the place has a lot of trees so You get some shade at least. About Reer Nuur Bidaar, dude the Guy most of the time is uninvolved in Somali politics, He's too busy in other pursuits
