NewHargiseaGirl Vs. Caligaab

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 21342
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:11 pm
Location: Somaliland

Re: NewHargiseaGirl Vs. Caligaab

Post by Siciid85 »

Dhibic.
Last edited by Siciid85 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xamari_76
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4939
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:24 am

Re: NewHargiseaGirl Vs. Caligaab

Post by Xamari_76 »

2 losers.com
User avatar
yunis09
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3441
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:32 pm

Re: NewHargiseaGirl Vs. Caligaab

Post by yunis09 »

Siciid85 wrote:Sultanka Beesha Abdalle Ismaciil - Siciid85
Sultanka Beesha Siciid Garhajis - Siciid85
:lol: :lol: Greedy bastard you can't be both, you have to choose one
User avatar
Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 21342
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:11 pm
Location: Somaliland

Re: NewHargiseaGirl Vs. Caligaab

Post by Siciid85 »

yunis09, war niyohow waa inaad so baratiid taarikhda Muse ismaaciil , i want to crown you as the Gadhweyn e-sultan in the upcoming months. :up:
User avatar
Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 14013
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:50 pm
Location: Sleeping next to my life's cottage

Re: NewHargiseaGirl Vs. Caligaab

Post by Cali_Gaab »

Xamari, do you wanna chat in pm :|

It seems like you have a problem with me huuno :(
User avatar
NewHargeisaGirl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4876
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 11:49 am

Re: NewHargiseaGirl Vs. Caligaab

Post by NewHargeisaGirl »

Asslicker aka Pedofile aka Curi Hjeclo aka welfare collecter... you need to fuck off and stop PM ME !!
I am not Ruralman though u would wanted me to be a man... orod oo nin Raadso khasiisyo :arrow:
if you dont stop pm I will report ur ass... stop harrasing me abaha dhakada ka wasse !!!
Last edited by NewHargeisaGirl on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
yunis09
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3441
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:32 pm

Re: NewHargiseaGirl Vs. Caligaab

Post by yunis09 »

Siciid85 wrote:yunis09, war niyohow waa inaad so baratiid taarikhda Muse ismaaciil , i want to crown you as the Gadhweyn e-sultan in the upcoming months. :up:
Sxb no thanks I like to keep my hair and sanity, adaa igaka fiican fieldkan.
Lakiinse aan xamari uga baxno topickan, she wants to see abeesooyin is xaganaya :mrgreen:
User avatar
Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 21342
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:11 pm
Location: Somaliland

Re: NewHargiseaGirl Vs. Caligaab

Post by Siciid85 »

war yunis ma musa turwaa baad tahay horta i heard they are numerous .
grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 30687
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:32 am
Location: Darul Kufr
Contact:

Re: NewHargiseaGirl Vs. Caligaab

Post by grandpakhalif »

Xamari Newhergeisa girl is your cousin :mrgreen:
Xamari_76
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4939
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:24 am

Re: NewHargiseaGirl Vs. Caligaab

Post by Xamari_76 »

yunis09 wrote:
Siciid85 wrote:yunis09, war niyohow waa inaad so baratiid taarikhda Muse ismaaciil , i want to crown you as the Gadhweyn e-sultan in the upcoming months. :up:
Sxb no thanks I like to keep my hair and sanity, adaa igaka fiican fieldkan.
Lakiinse aan xamari uga baxno topickan, she wants to see abeesooyin is xaganaya :mrgreen:
loool
User avatar
RuralMan08
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4512
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:45 am
Location: His Royal Majesty

Re: NewHargiseaGirl Vs. Caligaab

Post by RuralMan08 »

Cali_Gaab wrote:qudhunbursi, since i fuck young boys, you wouldn't have a problem bending over for me huh?
Waryaa shut up, gabadha afkaaga xun ka daa
User avatar
yunis09
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3441
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:32 pm

Re: NewHargiseaGirl Vs. Caligaab

Post by yunis09 »

Siciid85 wrote:war yunis ma musa turwaa baad tahay horta i heard they are numerous .
Haa musa turwaa waa very numerous but I'm not one. I'm cismaan tuurwaa like xamari
User avatar
Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 14013
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:50 pm
Location: Sleeping next to my life's cottage

Re: NewHargiseaGirl Vs. Caligaab

Post by Cali_Gaab »

Newhargeisagirl wrote:Asslicker aka Pedofile aka Curi Hjeclo aka welfare collecter... you need to fuck off and stop PM ME !!
I am not Ruralman though u would wanted me to be a man... orod oo nin Raadso khasiisyo :arrow:
if you dont stop pm I will report ur ass... stop harrasing me abaha dhakada ka wasse !!!
I just send you one pm asking if you were under 18 for personal satisfaction reasons. lets stop acting as if i was sending you messages constantly. Lets have a fight these people been waiting for. You can even tag team me with your curyaanad mother. I will do my special move;

pulling out my kulmiye flag and make your qaxbad mother sit on your mouth with her ceeb spread widen open.
User avatar
NewHargeisaGirl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4876
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 11:49 am

Re: NewHargiseaGirl Vs. Caligaab

Post by NewHargeisaGirl »

Cali_Gaab wrote:
Newhargeisagirl wrote:Asslicker aka Pedofile aka Curi Hjeclo aka welfare collecter... you need to fuck off and stop PM ME !!
I am not Ruralman though u would wanted me to be a man... orod oo nin Raadso khasiisyo :arrow:
if you dont stop pm I will report ur ass... stop harrasing me abaha dhakada ka wasse !!!
I just send you one pm asking if you were under 18 for personal satisfaction reasons. lets stop acting as if i was sending you messages constantly. Lets have a fight these people been waiting for. You can even tag team me with your curyaanad mother. I will do my special move;

pulling out my kulmiye flag and make your qaxbad mother sit on your mouth with her ceeb spread widen open.

please remind me ur chatroom nick again? hmmmm what was it.. LAWASE that is it :down:
User avatar
Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 14013
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:50 pm
Location: Sleeping next to my life's cottage

Re: NewHargiseaGirl Vs. Caligaab

Post by Cali_Gaab »

Newhargeisagirl wrote:
Cali_Gaab wrote:
Newhargeisagirl wrote:Asslicker aka Pedofile aka Curi Hjeclo aka welfare collecter... you need to fuck off and stop PM ME !!
I am not Ruralman though u would wanted me to be a man... orod oo nin Raadso khasiisyo :arrow:
if you dont stop pm I will report ur ass... stop harrasing me abaha dhakada ka wasse !!!
I just send you one pm asking if you were under 18 for personal satisfaction reasons. lets stop acting as if i was sending you messages constantly. Lets have a fight these people been waiting for. You can even tag team me with your curyaanad mother. I will do my special move;

pulling out my kulmiye flag and make your qaxbad mother sit on your mouth with her ceeb spread widen open.

please remind me ur chatroom nick again? hmmmm what was it.. LAWASE that is it :down:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I see you've run out of petrol.

Kaadida abaaha soo yara cab oo igu soo noqo, hadii kale mar dambe afka ha ila soo gelin, haye dheh camu?
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Politics - Somaliland”