Charites/NGOs in Somalia
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
Re: Charites/NGOs in Somalia
Yes, I am going to open an orphan school so I can counter the tide of wahabist orphanage indoctrination. 
- Shirib
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 26911
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:50 am
- Location: May God grant us victory.
Re: Charites/NGOs in Somalia
funding ideas?union wrote:Yes, I am going to open an orphan school so I can counter the tide of wahabist orphanage indoctrination.
Re: Charites/NGOs in Somalia
U.S state departmentShirib wrote:funding ideas?union wrote:Yes, I am going to open an orphan school so I can counter the tide of wahabist orphanage indoctrination.
Re: Charites/NGOs in Somalia
This is good I like it as a fellow Somali. I think its been a time we Somalis get involved with this type of organizations concerning Somalia...heavily!
I have been thinking that these organizations were the ones who inflame wars. Tusaale, dagaalada hada kasocda xamar iyo gobolada qaar waxey abuuraayaan barakac taas oo u baahan relief markasta oo xaaladaan oo kale ey dhacdo. Ururadana lacag ayey kuqaataan inta ey bixiyaanna yaa og. Waana marxalad aad usoo noqnoqoneto. Good luck n be aware!
I have been thinking that these organizations were the ones who inflame wars. Tusaale, dagaalada hada kasocda xamar iyo gobolada qaar waxey abuuraayaan barakac taas oo u baahan relief markasta oo xaaladaan oo kale ey dhacdo. Ururadana lacag ayey kuqaataan inta ey bixiyaanna yaa og. Waana marxalad aad usoo noqnoqoneto. Good luck n be aware!
Re: Charites/NGOs in Somalia
Thanks guys, great stuff
Samadoon check ur PM
Samadoon check ur PM
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 0 Replies
- 423 Views
-
Last post by Umal Zamzam
-
- 8 Replies
- 1138 Views
-
Last post by Estarix
-
- 0 Replies
- 707 Views
-
Last post by bluelovelady
-
- 0 Replies
- 1021 Views
-
Last post by neocon_2007
-
- 2 Replies
- 1002 Views
-
Last post by Bermooda
-
- 8 Replies
- 1027 Views
-
Last post by BigBreak
-
- 1 Replies
- 1652 Views
-
Last post by LiquidHYDROGEN
-
- 3 Replies
- 1316 Views
-
Last post by Jeffrey Dahmer
-
- 8 Replies
- 1233 Views
-
Last post by Cirwaaq
-
- 6 Replies
- 630 Views
-
Last post by AbuShabab
