Page 2 of 2

Re: OOh the happiness

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:34 pm
by SahanGalbeed
Anigu, I don't know man, with women I just get quickly bored .

Re: OOh the happiness

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:40 pm
by OliveOil
lol nothing is wrong with Qora...I actually really like her bubbly personality!!! But I'm just saying we r not the same...Murax understands :D


Gabadha ha igu dirina :lol:

Re: OOh the happiness

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:53 pm
by Ladyyonelove
lool i would have told you guys if ya'll did or not but since i didnt see you both i can't tell lol but manshallah to both of you our somali women are the beautifulist manshallah :up:

Re: OOh the happiness

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:57 pm
by OliveOil
lool Lady they r talking about personality/characteristics....not looks macaanto! I don't think we r anything alike...looks or personality! She is a pretty girl as well...MashAllah :D :P

Re: OOh the happiness

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:59 pm
by Murax
OliveOil wrote:lol nothing is wrong with Qora...I actually really like her bubbly personality!!! But I'm just saying we r not the same...Murax understands :D


Gabadha ha igu dirina :lol:

Polar opposites :rose:

Re: OOh the happiness

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:00 pm
by SultanOrder
lol I still stay by nabeela and my statement :lol: :mrgreen:

I'm even leaning on qoraxeey as the better of the two :o :lol: :mrgreen:

Re: OOh the happiness

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:01 pm
by Nabeela
Perfect_Order wrote:lol I still stay by nabeela and my statement :lol: :mrgreen:

I'm even leaning on qoraxeey as the better of the two :o :lol: :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: OOh the happiness

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:02 pm
by Murax
Perfect_Order wrote:lol I still stay by nabeela and my statement :lol: :mrgreen:

I'm even leaning on qoraxeey as the better of the two :o :lol: :mrgreen:

waad waalantahay

Re: OOh the happiness

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:05 pm
by SultanOrder
Nabeela wrote:
Perfect_Order wrote:lol I still stay by nabeela and my statement :lol: :mrgreen:

I'm even leaning on qoraxeey as the better of the two :o :lol: :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :mrgreen:

Re: OOh the happiness

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:58 am
by OliveOil
lol runti PO and Nabz waad waalantahiin...wax baa afkayga ka raadinaysiin. Inaa igu dirtaan baa rabtan Qora :lol: :lol: :geek:


She is cool...and awesome. But like Murax said (ONCE again)...we r totally the opposite :x :lol:



Murax, thnx love :rose: