I hope you doing well, insha-Allah.
Hargeisa in 1984
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- Navy9
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 6830
- Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: United States of Aliens
Re: Hargeisa in 1984
Hi cousin, okay Tdot is it?...i know its T something
I hope you doing well, insha-Allah.
I hope you doing well, insha-Allah.
Re: Hargeisa in 1984
Alxamdulilaah Walaal. I hope everything's alright with you too. Yeah, they call it T.dot 
- AbdiWahab252
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 56715
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Unity. Strength. Capital.
Re: Hargeisa in 1984
Hargeisa is a nice city, perhaps the most normal Somali city I have ever been to. The only thing it desperately needs is good roads.
Re: Hargeisa in 1984
^
When did you visit Hargisea.
When did you visit Hargisea.
Re: Hargeisa in 1984
Goat shagger then goat shagger town now. Tell me what else is new. 
Re: Hargeisa in 1984
Why does the somaliland Parliament look like a cheap mini mall?

Re: Hargeisa in 1984
better then the ones in xamar or garoweunion wrote:Why does the somaliland Parliament look like a cheap mini mall?![]()
- ZubeirAwal
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 15174
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:05 pm
- Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.
Re: Hargeisa in 1984
that's the entrance you foolunion wrote:Why does the somaliland Parliament look like a cheap mini mall?![]()
Re: Hargeisa in 1984
are we suppose to laughtKnight of Wisdom wrote:seemeyer wrote:I know where this is,the road by the jail the Hotel Union side![]()
![]()
![]()
Where is Union? I didn't know you owned a HOTEL in Hergeisa.![]()
Re: Hargeisa in 1984
are we suppose to laughtKnight of Wisdom wrote:seemeyer wrote:I know where this is,the road by the jail the Hotel Union side![]()
![]()
![]()
Where is Union? I didn't know you owned a HOTEL in Hergeisa.![]()
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 662 Views
-
Last post by Siciid85
-
- 5 Replies
- 992 Views
-
Last post by Boqor__Daarod
-
- 1 Replies
- 507 Views
-
Last post by karwal66
-
- 12 Replies
- 1566 Views
-
Last post by Firefly
-
- 3 Replies
- 788 Views
-
Last post by Somaliweyn
-
- 30 Replies
- 173 Views
-
Last post by Voltage
-
- 3 Replies
- 483 Views
-
Last post by qoraxeey



