Strange things ... ?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
anonymousfaarax
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1987
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:35 pm

Re: Strange things ... ?

Post by anonymousfaarax »

Alphanumeric wrote:Lol, yes, that's better.

And on topic, yes, I've experienced this quite often. Sometimes multiple events in a row. But it's been a couple years since this happened.
Join the giften and talented of Snet. It must be our extremely high level of intelligence enabling us process background information subconsciously to analyse, interpret and project this information to derive likely scenarios. What can I say, some are just gifted :| :ugeek:

p.s. don't listen to the likes Nabeela trying to steal our limelight. This ability is held only by a small select group of special gifted Snetters :mrgreen:
Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 14683
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:00 am

Re: Strange things ... ?

Post by Alphanumeric »

The TS...?
anonymousfaarax
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1987
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:35 pm

Re: Strange things ... ?

Post by anonymousfaarax »

Nabeela wrote:I was referring to the TS, but nevertheless interesting..
What does TS stand for ?
User avatar
Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 23408
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:56 pm

Re: Strange things ... ?

Post by Nabeela »

anonymousfaarax wrote: p.s. don't listen to the likes Nabeela trying to steal our limelight. This ability is held only by a small select group of special gifted Snetters :mrgreen:
:mrgreen:


Alpha, topic-starter.
Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 14683
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:00 am

Re: Strange things ... ?

Post by Alphanumeric »

Nabeela wrote:
anonymousfaarax wrote: p.s. don't listen to the likes Nabeela trying to steal our limelight. This ability is held only by a small select group of special gifted Snetters :mrgreen:
:mrgreen:


Alpha, topic-starter.

I was referring to the subject entirely. And I think the way anon just described it is perfect. :up:
User avatar
Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 23408
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:56 pm

Re: Strange things ... ?

Post by Nabeela »

Looool :lol:

Haye, cheers.
Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 14683
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:00 am

Re: Strange things ... ?

Post by Alphanumeric »

You're laughing at me? :'(
User avatar
Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 23408
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:56 pm

Re: Strange things ... ?

Post by Nabeela »

Laughing at you? naaah, never..
User avatar
BanadirBeauty
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1315
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:35 am

Re: Strange things ... ?

Post by BanadirBeauty »

anonymousfaarax wrote: No I try not to react to it or use it as a guide; usually they are beyond my control anyway. I just observe to see if it somes true and then make a mental note of it. I am still waiting on one outstanding event but I can see it unfolding before me :-O

How about yourself ? :)
i have experienced in a state which i will never forget. " familyka Qumaya iku waca jiren for a while. :lol:

Yeah, I get that feelings too but I don't cancel my plans unless I'm doing something big or like traveling I go with instincts.
anonymousfaarax
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1987
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:35 pm

Re: Strange things ... ?

Post by anonymousfaarax »

BanadirBeauty wrote:
anonymousfaarax wrote: No I try not to react to it or use it as a guide; usually they are beyond my control anyway. I just observe to see if it somes true and then make a mental note of it. I am still waiting on one outstanding event but I can see it unfolding before me :-O

How about yourself ? :)
i have experienced in a state which i will never forget. " familyka Qumaya iku waca jiren for a while. :lol:

Yeah, I get that feelings too but I don't cancel my plans unless I'm doing something big or like traveling I go with instincts.
:lol: :lol: tell us more about this experience you will never forget
User avatar
BanadirBeauty
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1315
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:35 am

Re: Strange things ... ?

Post by BanadirBeauty »

:lol: :lol: :lol: isoo bari, Dumashi. :mrgreen:
anonymousfaarax
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1987
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:35 pm

Re: Strange things ... ?

Post by anonymousfaarax »

BanadirBeauty wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: isoo bari, Dumashi. :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: @ dumashi. explain or your labelled a qumanyo :lol: :mrgreen:








whats up ? what are you looking for down here. lost something miyaa. nosy nosy mind your own business, the text was small for a reason :-)
User avatar
BanadirBeauty
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1315
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:35 am

Re: Strange things ... ?

Post by BanadirBeauty »

:lol:

I would rather not share that experience on an open forum. one of the people that called me "qumayo" might be reading this or perhaps could be a member for all i know. :|
Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4751
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:02 pm

Re: Strange things ... ?

Post by Saraxnow »

anonymousfaarax wrote::lol:

This is gonna sound strange but recently Its like I have been able to tell when something is going to happen. example im thinking of making a phonecall to a person and the phone rings, or about to text a person and a text arrives from that same person ? Or I think something and I find out later it has happened/is happening :shock:

Then there is the Deja Vu :shock: :?

Has anyone else experienced this ? :lol:
Yes, frequently.

It was not good. Apparently I thought somebody was going to die and they did. Not good.
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”