What was he doing in Somalia in the first place.KingMJ wrote: He's not somali bantu, I heard his fam is Tanzanian but he's born in somalia.
Somali kid that Chelsea bought will be a star
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- Hepburn
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 594
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:36 am
- Location: All I need in this Site of sin, is me and Hipsterrunoff!.
Re: Somali kid that Chelsea bought will be a star
- KingMJ
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4191
- Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:04 pm
- Location: Back frm the Dead
Re: Somali kid that Chelsea bought will be a star
UK takes in a lot of Somali refugees so other africans seem to like to take advantage of this.Hepburn wrote:What was he doing in Somalia in the first place.KingMJ wrote: He's not somali bantu, I heard his fam is Tanzanian but he's born in somalia.
- Hepburn
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 594
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:36 am
- Location: All I need in this Site of sin, is me and Hipsterrunoff!.
Re: Somali kid that Chelsea bought will be a star
[quote="KingMJ"
UK takes in a lot of Somali refugees so other africans seem to like to take advantage of this.[/quote]
Some Ethiopians and Oromos do the same thing.
UK takes in a lot of Somali refugees so other africans seem to like to take advantage of this.[/quote]
Some Ethiopians and Oromos do the same thing.
- KingMJ
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4191
- Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:04 pm
- Location: Back frm the Dead
Re: Somali kid that Chelsea bought will be a star
^^Yup there's a number of them around who do this 
- Thuganomics
- Posts: 14075
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:56 pm
- Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning
Re: Somali kid that Chelsea bought will be a star
I was once asked to translate for this "Somali" guy and Wallahi I didn't have a clue wtf he was on about
So I just said he speaks a different dialect to me laakiin he wasn't Somali at all
So I just said he speaks a different dialect to me laakiin he wasn't Somali at all
Re: Somali kid that Chelsea bought will be a star
YOU SHOULD HAVE EXPOSED HIMThuganomics wrote:I was once asked to translate for this "Somali" guy and Wallahi I didn't have a clue wtf he was on about![]()
So I just said he speaks a different dialect to me laakiin he wasn't Somali at all
Re: Somali kid that Chelsea bought will be a star
There are tens thousands of Somalis in the US/EU who don't speak it. I'm sure you've at least 1 family member who doesn't speak it.tightrope wrote:DOES ISLAM OR HIS PARENTS EVEN SPEAK SOMALI?
Re: Somali kid that Chelsea bought will be a star
Lol@ the xenophoic comments.If it works out for him, at worst he could bring some positivity to the Somali name.
May he succeed
May he succeed
Re: Somali kid that Chelsea bought will be a star
I'm a huge Chelsea fan and follow Feruz and the rest of Chelsea youth team (they're in the FA Youth Cup final btw). I can't vouch for his Somaliness but all I can say from extensive observation is he must be one of a kind. I never met an ethnic Somali as strong and as quick as Feruz. Never even contemplated the possibility of such Somali even existing.
Anyways, they're all agog about Feruz over at Chelsea and rate him very highly. Whether he'll fulfill his promise remains to be seen but all he has all the raw ingrediants for success except for height. He could do with few more inches.
Anyways, they're all agog about Feruz over at Chelsea and rate him very highly. Whether he'll fulfill his promise remains to be seen but all he has all the raw ingrediants for success except for height. He could do with few more inches.
- Based
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3956
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:23 pm
- Location: Can't think of anything witty or interesting
Re: Somali kid that Chelsea bought will be a star
We all know he's not Somali but who gives a shit? 
- Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7665
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:52 am
- Location: Jubbaland
Re: Somali kid that Chelsea bought will be a star
Wtf..that man aint somali..and he better not claim us.
Re: Somali kid that Chelsea bought will be a star
smile like sun rise,
There are rumours that Feruz is Ogaden so hold your horses ballerina.
There are rumours that Feruz is Ogaden so hold your horses ballerina.
- Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7665
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:52 am
- Location: Jubbaland
Re: Somali kid that Chelsea bought will be a star
Sxb Ogs produce the finest somalis, but i cant say the same about ur people though
..he could be related to u dude.
-
hipsterrunoff
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3885
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:00 pm
Re: Somali kid that Chelsea bought will be a star
Bantus always love to claim Somali. But their face will always say otherwise.
Funny story, there was this place I was volunteering at a couple months ago (which was an Addiction centre/Shelter) and this old, black man who was addicted to crack came in. He was about 76/80 years old. When we were filling this man's papers so that he could stay in the shelter he told my supervisors and I that he had Somali/Ethiopian blood in him. This man was a straight up nigga. When he said that I told him straight up like, 'no, sir stop lying. You don't have ANY Somali blood in you. You can claim the Ethopian blood for all you want, but don't claim us cause we ain't claiming you!
I added, be proud of who you are and embrace your people."
I was so raged that my supervisors had to tell me to go on an early break.
I was so raged that my supervisors had to tell me to go on an early break.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 43 Replies
- 5218 Views
-
Last post by zidane88
-
- 0 Replies
- 13557 Views
-
Last post by BoySmile
-
- 0 Replies
- 916 Views
-
Last post by BoySmile
-
- 0 Replies
- 1686 Views
-
Last post by BoySmile
-
- 5 Replies
- 880 Views
-
Last post by 1_londoner
-
- 0 Replies
- 559 Views
-
Last post by BoySmile
-
- 22 Replies
- 5737 Views
-
Last post by PragmaticGal
-
- 0 Replies
- 509 Views
-
Last post by FieldMarshalMenace
-
- 15 Replies
- 5669 Views
-
Last post by cabdallah252
-
- 33 Replies
- 5152 Views
-
Last post by FarhanYare