
scientist oday
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
-
ElfRuler
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1811
- Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 7:25 pm
- Location: A labyrinth of swamps and channels
Re: scientist oday
Big facial shape difference???


Re: scientist oday
I will post for you a girl so you can see she is not a typical xalimoTeAmo wrote:

Re: scientist oday
I'm starting to get doubt about teamo being half arab. She can't tell the arabic features while when I go to the masjid arabs call me yaa xadrami, yaabasraawi.
-
ElfRuler
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1811
- Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 7:25 pm
- Location: A labyrinth of swamps and channels
Re: scientist oday
sahal80 wrote:I'm starting to get doubt about teamo being half arab. She can't tell the arabic features while when I go to the masjid arabs call me yaa xadrami, yaabasraawi.

Re: scientist oday
Sahal80 wrote:Firstly don't fock up my thread with ugly pics.
DR-YALAXOOW wrote:those pictures are coming if you dont stop believing that your not a BLACK AFRICAN. not only a black african. a SKINNY 85 POUND BLACK african.. your not caucasian ! your not arab. your not white.. waryaaa mr skinny yur a somali/ black/ sub sahara African.. pictures are coming my nigger!!! ahahahaha
hiloowle thay are coming sxb!!!
- Somaliman50
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5850
- Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:11 pm
Re: scientist oday
Rabshoole wrote:Sahal80 wrote:Firstly don't fock up my thread with ugly pics.DR-YALAXOOW wrote:those pictures are coming if you dont stop believing that your not a BLACK AFRICAN. not only a black african. a SKINNY 85 POUND BLACK african.. your not caucasian ! your not arab. your not white.. waryaaa mr skinny yur a somali/ black/ sub sahara African.. pictures are coming my nigger!!! ahahahaha
hiloowle thay are coming sxb!!!
![]()
![]()
- TeAmo
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3100
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 2:29 pm
- Location: STOMP STOMP STOMP was the noise the fat little troll made.
Re: scientist oday
Where did I say I was half Arab?sahal80 wrote:I'm starting to get doubt about teamo being half arab. She can't tell the arabic features while when I go to the masjid arabs call me yaa xadrami, yaabasraawi.
Those men in the picture just look Somali to me they're just light skin that's all, I didn't know being light skin could make you Arab
Wallahi you claim to be Arab more than my mum ever does, I don't think I've ever heard her say she is Arab.
You are a Black Somali African be proud
Re: scientist oday
Yes Indeedabakar20 wrote:Rabshoole wrote:Sahal80 wrote:Firstly don't fock up my thread with ugly pics.DR-YALAXOOW wrote:those pictures are coming if you dont stop believing that your not a BLACK AFRICAN. not only a black african. a SKINNY 85 POUND BLACK african.. your not caucasian ! your not arab. your not white.. waryaaa mr skinny yur a somali/ black/ sub sahara African.. pictures are coming my nigger!!! ahahahaha
hiloowle thay are coming sxb!!!
![]()
yalaxoow is a natural comedian
Re: scientist oday
don't call me a black. I didn't say I'm an arab, I'm somali. I was talking about having a caucasian body, being fit more in their men but the reer baadiyo have changed it into arab topic!TeAmo wrote:sahal80 wrote:I'm starting to get doubt about teamo being half arab. She can't tell the arabic features while when I go to the masjid arabs call me yaa xadrami, yaabasraawi.
Those men in the picture just look Somali to me they're just light skin that's all, I didn't know being light skin could make you Arab![]()
Wallahi you claim to be Arab more than my mum ever does, I don't think I've ever heard her say she is Arab.
You are a Black Somali African be proud![]()
as for the pics N0. Its not a somalithing, we have more. Dr abdi arifi is related to me, he is a vaterian doctor who is the director alwabra wildlife preservation in qatar, there are white, arab doctors yet he is the director. his name is full in gluftimes
because he is normal to them, but you can't tell since you don't know the differences.
Re: scientist oday
Sahal you posted a pic of one of my uncles
ar ma taqaan
-
Enlightened~Sista
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10831
- Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:55 am
- Location: Stonetown, Zanzibar
Re: scientist oday
Hiloowle wrote:Dr yalaxoow sawirada so geli plz![]()
![]()
-
Enlightened~Sista
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10831
- Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:55 am
- Location: Stonetown, Zanzibar
Re: scientist oday
sahal80 wrote:I'm starting to get doubt about teamo being half arab. She can't tell the arabic features while when I go to the masjid arabs call me yaa xadrami, yaabasraawi.
Yaakhi guul ghair hal kalaam. We've all seen your pic and there's nothing remotely Arab about your look, in fact you look like fresh off the boat Somali. Keep dreaming.
Re: scientist oday
Give me the first letter of his name.Executive wrote:Sahal you posted a pic of one of my unclesar ma taqaan
- TeAmo
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3100
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 2:29 pm
- Location: STOMP STOMP STOMP was the noise the fat little troll made.
Re: scientist oday
sahal80 wrote:don't call me a black. I didn't say I'm an arab, I'm somali. I was talking about having a caucasian body, being fit more in their men but the reer baadiyo have changed it into arab topic!TeAmo wrote:sahal80 wrote:I'm starting to get doubt about teamo being half arab. She can't tell the arabic features while when I go to the masjid arabs call me yaa xadrami, yaabasraawi.
Those men in the picture just look Somali to me they're just light skin that's all, I didn't know being light skin could make you Arab![]()
Wallahi you claim to be Arab more than my mum ever does, I don't think I've ever heard her say she is Arab.
You are a Black Somali African be proud![]()
as for the pics N0. Its not a somalithing, we have more. Dr abdi arifi is related to me, he is a vaterian doctUor who is the director alwabra wildlife preservation in qatar, there are white, arab doctors yet he is the director. his name is full in gluftimes
because he is normal to them, but you can't tell since you don't know the differences.
Sorry you lost me, what point are you trying to make with this animal doctor?
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 0 Replies
- 414 Views
-
Last post by eyes-only
-
- 6 Replies
- 733 Views
-
Last post by Basra-
-
- 4 Replies
- 664 Views
-
Last post by FAH1223
-
- 2 Replies
- 439 Views
-
Last post by DR-YALAXOOW
-
- 1 Replies
- 539 Views
-
Last post by WasteMan
-
- 16 Replies
- 1351 Views
-
Last post by ToughGong
-
- 12 Replies
- 1779 Views
-
Last post by MenaceToSociety
-
- 1 Replies
- 564 Views
-
Last post by FarhanYare
-
- 3 Replies
- 634 Views
-
Last post by Saraxnow
-
- 3 Replies
- 338 Views
-
Last post by Voltage
