Please help me Estimate My age

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
caburiye1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:46 pm

Re: Please help me Estimate My age

Post by caburiye1 »

AbdiWahab252 wrote:
Nabeela wrote:Heart attack kulahaa, ma 40 baad ka yartahay? cajiib

Salam Nabeela,

See tahay ?
abdiwahab, I came to Muqdisho when abdullaahi Issa died. I remember when he was being announced over the Radio. Sanadkee eheed Markaas? also, The riwaayad call Damac aduun was also on the theatres. Also, I remember Lixda gollaha sare were in Maxkamad markaas. Like cumar arte qaalib, Cismaaciil ali abuukar, I used to hear their names on the radio. Sanadkee eheed marka?
User avatar
Areesa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2649
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.

Re: Please help me Estimate My age

Post by Areesa »

How can you not know your age? :wtf:.
caburiye1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:46 pm

Re: Please help me Estimate My age

Post by caburiye1 »

Ok, Now I know when I came to Muqdisho. It was 1988. That is when Somalia and ethiopia were exchanging Prisoners. The FIat car that I ride from Gaalkacyo had some ethiopian Prisoners that were about to be returned to Ethiopia. Most of them Speak Somali. We were with a somali Colonel and Some Somali Soldiers.
User avatar
AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 56715
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Unity. Strength. Capital.

Re: Please help me Estimate My age

Post by AbdiWahab252 »

Caburiye,

You are a few years younger than me. So about 37-40.

Abdullahi Isse died in 88.
caburiye1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:46 pm

Re: Please help me Estimate My age

Post by caburiye1 »

Areesa wrote:How can you not know your age? :wtf:.
caburiye1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:46 pm

Re: Please help me Estimate My age

Post by caburiye1 »

AbdiWahab252 wrote:Caburiye,

You are a few years younger than me. So about 37-40.

Abdullahi Isse died in 88.
I am getting 36yrs in my calculation. 1988-12=1976. Wali xisaabtu isma qabanayso.
User avatar
AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 56715
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Unity. Strength. Capital.

Re: Please help me Estimate My age

Post by AbdiWahab252 »

Where you born during the great drought ?
User avatar
Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 23408
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:56 pm

Re: Please help me Estimate My age

Post by Nabeela »

Hi Abdi :)

Still in Somalia?
User avatar
AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 56715
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Unity. Strength. Capital.

Re: Please help me Estimate My age

Post by AbdiWahab252 »

Nabeela,

Nope darling. Got too old for it. I feel the need to breed.
User avatar
Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 23408
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:56 pm

Re: Please help me Estimate My age

Post by Nabeela »

Whaaaaat, never thought I'd see the day :clap:
caburiye1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:46 pm

Re: Please help me Estimate My age

Post by caburiye1 »

AbdiWahab252 wrote:Where you born during the great drought ?
Hooyo said sometime after abaartii dabadheer markey dhamaatay.
User avatar
AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 56715
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Unity. Strength. Capital.

Re: Please help me Estimate My age

Post by AbdiWahab252 »

Nabeela,

You need to do the same.
LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10442
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:19 pm
Location: singapore

Re: Please help me Estimate My age

Post by LobsterUnit »

if you add the age you come to muqdisho, plus when you started puberty, times that by when you last child tooth came out, you will came to right age. This is an ancient tradition.
User avatar
Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10610
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: Please help me Estimate My age

Post by Rabshoole »

caburiye1 wrote:All,

Its very sad that no one knows the year and the month that I was born. It gives me the right to claim whichever age that I want without falling into Danbi for lying. All I know is that, I came to Muqdisho in 1987 and I was a little over 12yrs. Can you help me to estimate how old I could be?

37-40 yrs of age, is a good range to start off with.
caburiye1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:46 pm

Re: Please help me Estimate My age

Post by caburiye1 »

ok, I came to Puberty in 1992. Maybe I was 15yrs old then. Lets now truck it backwards. I got 1977 or 35yrs old. Maybe this is my best bet. I can just Claim 35yrs. This is the most biologically accurate age. and Tell you what? that is my american age too. So I would just take The date on my drivers Licence to be my real age. Maybe allah chose it for me. Ok I am 35yrs old. Thanks for all your help. Now I know my age.
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”