Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
lol nabeela i love that girl walle, qalbi fi'an bey ledahay.
twist, wey iska imaani tasi, as long your heart in good a place Allah is Raheem. I'm worry a lot about my heart than my action, bro. 3aado 7un ban leeyahay, Allah ika madoobeyo, I'm not expressive person, verbely, dadka qalbiga/ in my mind, ban ka hanta, or ka karahiyeysta. and wan iska salama, o qosla. I really dameerkeyga ad bo e 3adaba cause of that.
marka qof walba dambiku Mel bo heysta. Allaho na so hadey.