That is true though. Arabs would respect you when you are proud of who you are. I work with an arab, a Pakistani, A Turkey Muslim and I being African. We go out to lunch Sometimes to enjoy how beautiful muslim diversity is. I take them to Somali restaurant and each of them takes us to his native food restaurant. We only have English in common because each of us have his own lunch and culture. We call each othe bros in Islam. I am I more related to the Arab than the Turkish or the Paki, I don't think so. I actually look the odd one out since I am African American.Brobaganda wrote:I feel sorry for those Somalis who claim to be Arab. If your mom is Arab, you can obviously claim you are half Arab. If your dad is Arab, you obviously claim you are Arab.
But these full Somalis who claim ArabThe Arabs will laugh at you. They will throw a shoe at you and call you black dog aka kaleeb aswaad. They are disgusted by you and they don't care that you follow the same religion as them. They chase after white people and look to them as Kings and even worse and those white people are Christians and Atheists.
What makes it worse is that those full Somalis who claim Arabic can't even say one sentence in Arabic. Its truly embarrassing. When you claim another ethnicity, it means you are embarrassed of your own.
Are Somalis PROUD Arabs??
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
Re: Are Somalis PROUD Arabs??
- ZubeirAwal
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 15174
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:05 pm
- Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.
Re: Are Somalis PROUD Arabs??
War mad walantahay , waxad ka sheekeneysa ma garanayo.Adali wrote:abuukar posted a map of the arab league nations, it included of course Somalia. he edited it because he was pressured by someone from his clan hahah. I just wanted to clarify that.

- Adali
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10587
- Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:04 pm
- Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.
Re: Are Somalis PROUD Arabs??
ok we will pretend that it didn't happen. shhhhhh.


- ZubeirAwal
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 15174
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:05 pm
- Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.
Re: Are Somalis PROUD Arabs??
Anyways, i could claim arab, i got fam in jeddah, aden , UAE, doha, and my mother's half arab


Re: Are Somalis PROUD Arabs??
Your Mother is half arab? Not even you? Hyper is only 1/4 Somali and he claims Ogaadeen from Jigjiga.AbuukarSubeer wrote:Anyways, i could claim arab, i got fam in jeddah, aden , UAE, doha, and my mother's half arab
- ZubeirAwal
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 15174
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:05 pm
- Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.
Re: Are Somalis PROUD Arabs??
I claim somali too, you got a prob
- ofafrique
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 635
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:54 am
- Location: Preaching Pan-Somalism throughout the corridors of your city.
Re: Are Somalis PROUD Arabs??
I'm a proud Somali.
- TeAmo
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3100
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 2:29 pm
- Location: STOMP STOMP STOMP was the noise the fat little troll made.
Re: Are Somalis PROUD Arabs??
I claim Somali even though my mother is half Arab but is technically considered Arab coz her father is Arab
My father is Somali so I'm African Somali!
My father is Somali so I'm African Somali!- ZubeirAwal
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 15174
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:05 pm
- Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.
Re: Are Somalis PROUD Arabs??
People think Arab is a continent or some shit, there are african arabs y'know?TeAmo wrote:I claim Somali even though my mother is half Arab but is technically considered Arab coz her father is ArabMy father is Somali so I'm African Somali!
- TeAmo
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3100
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 2:29 pm
- Location: STOMP STOMP STOMP was the noise the fat little troll made.
Re: Are Somalis PROUD Arabs??
^^ Yes there are African Arabs such as Egyptians, Moroccons, but that's not the point, the point is I'm an African Somali 

-
grandpakhalif
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 30687
- Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:32 am
- Location: Darul Kufr
- Contact:
Re: Are Somalis PROUD Arabs??
I am proud Arab originally from yemen.
Re: Are Somalis PROUD Arabs??
grandpakhalif wrote:I am proud Arab originally from yemen.
- TeAmo
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3100
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 2:29 pm
- Location: STOMP STOMP STOMP was the noise the fat little troll made.
Re: Are Somalis PROUD Arabs??
grandpakhalif wrote:I am proud Arab originally from yemen.
- Hyperactive
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 34540
- Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:36 am
- Location: "Some people are so poor, all they have is money."
Re: Are Somalis PROUD Arabs??
proud ba ghalat laka fahmey. what is point being proud for things that you have no choice or control over it. you mean you're thankful to Allah for whatever made you.
wihi hun wala ka fana and wihi fi'an you be thankful.
wihi hun wala ka fana and wihi fi'an you be thankful.
- Samatr
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14767
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:56 am
- Location: Somewhere only we know :P
Re: Are Somalis PROUD Arabs??
grandpakhalif wrote:I am proud Arab originally from yemen.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 4 Replies
- 2165 Views
-
Last post by FreedomOfSpeech-
-
- 25 Replies
- 9864 Views
-
Last post by JSL3000
-
- 27 Replies
- 2008 Views
-
Last post by Somali-Transporter
-
- 6 Replies
- 900 Views
-
Last post by Basra-
-
- 19 Replies
- 3124 Views
-
Last post by muktaar
-
- 6 Replies
- 2156 Views
-
Last post by DaahirMursal
-
- 39 Replies
- 2902 Views
-
Last post by kadafi007
-
- 42 Replies
- 4532 Views
-
Last post by MujahidAishah
-
- 10 Replies
- 1866 Views
-
Last post by Khalid Ali
-
- 17 Replies
- 3067 Views
-
Last post by zingii